Obama, " Susan Rice Said what we told her to say"

Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

So she is either a moron or a willing liar?

Both! She is both! How I despise that woman!:mad:

Yes, and apparently the reward for being a good servant is to become the US Secretary of State. Obama has more fall guys than a Hollywood action movie. They probably have enough on Petraeus to put him away in Federal Prison, which made him perfect for his position. Admitting an a affair and resigning was a gift. Clinton mistakenly received 900 FBI files of his political opponents during his Presidency. :eusa_shhh: It's a scary system when we can see that things don't add up, and both sides of the media say to us, "here boy get the ball! get the ball".

Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks

The Romney campaign may have misfired with its suggestion that statements by President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice about the Benghazi attack last month weren’t supported by intelligence, according to documents provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

The senior intelligence official said the analysts’ judgment was based in part on monitoring of some of the Benghazi attackers, which showed they had been watching the Cairo protests live on television and talking about them before they assaulted the consulate.

“We believe the timing of the attack was influenced by events in Cairo,” the senior official said, reaffirming the Cairo-Benghazi link. He said that judgment is repeated in a new report prepared this week for the House intelligence committee.

Washington Post

The Romney campaign may have misfired with its suggestion that statements by President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice about the Benghazi attack last month weren’t supported by intelligence, according to documents provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

The senior intelligence official said the analysts’ judgment was based in part on monitoring of some of the Benghazi attackers, which showed they had been watching the Cairo protests live on television and talking about them before they assaulted the consulate.

“We believe the timing of the attack was influenced by events in Cairo,” the senior official said, reaffirming the Cairo-Benghazi link. He said that judgment is repeated in a new report prepared this week for the House intelligence committee.

Washington Post

If those that hate you and want to kill you, didn't plan for months on how to do it, it's not a terrorist attack?:confused:

terrorist attack - a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims.

So you rely on the government to tell you what to think.

Washington Post

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Our "non-terrorists" were just hanging out...saw the Cairo protests live...and spontaneously attacked the consulate with mortars and machine guns? And the fact that this happened on 9/11 is simply a coincidence?

I don't know what's scarier...that you believe this nonsense...or that the CIA tried to peddle such idiocy.

That was a precious moment of truth wasn't it?

:lol:, it was

Is this the new retard conservative trend?

Ooh, that's a good one. Did you think that up all by yourself?

I'm just wondering since the sheer volume of bullshit you people come up with is so loud most people aren't listening anymore. So I guess we're going to get angry at Susan Rice by picking out a few sentences out of her public speaking and then spinning them to serve some crazy paranoid notion in your heads. Same old, same old. Wake me up when you people actually come up with something productive.

Washington Post

No name to the source and Rice appeared on FIVE TV talk shows. That gets FIVE Pinocchios from me.

Last edited:

I'm just wondering since the sheer volume of bullshit you people come up with is so loud most people aren't listening anymore. So I guess we're going to get angry at Susan Rice by picking out a few sentences out of her public speaking and then spinning them to serve some crazy paranoid notion in your heads. Same old, same old. Wake me up when you people actually come up with something productive.

And you're going to try and portray what she did on those 5 separate Sunday talk shows as NOT deliberately misleading the American public? Good luck on that, Balls...

Washington Post

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Our "non-terrorists" were just hanging out...saw the Cairo protests live...and spontaneously attacked the consulate with mortars and machine guns? And the fact that this happened on 9/11 is simply a coincidence?

I don't know what's scarier...that you believe this nonsense...or that the CIA tried to peddle such idiocy.

So let me get this straight...you didn't bother to read the extract above to understand the point being made, then you rushed to the internet to display your ignorance to the world.

Zombie status, eh?

Zombie status, eh?

No, I'm just wondering what any of this bullshit accomplishes. Here you people are again screaming and whining over a couple of sentences that mean nothing that a public official said. And here you'll scream and whine and bitch about it until the next retarded conservative trend takes hold that'll have you screaming, whining and bitching about something equally as worthless. And this is why the majority of America has tuned out the right wing.

You people never come with solutions, you people never come up with anything positive, you just bitch and whine about anything that doesn't suit your personal feelings or fit into your bullshit political view. It's pointless. It's like dealing with cranky toddlers. And all of this is why your side continually loses because you offer nothing positive and no solutions. Just whining, personal attacks and prejudiced views.

Uh huh. Whatever you say.

You have been won over by a culture of death and depravity. Congrats. You're the mindless mob.

Uh huh. Whatever you say.

You have been won over by a culture of death and depravity. Congrats. You're the mindless mob.

Won over by a culture of death and depravity? The fuck are you talking about? That sentence literally means nothing.

And anytime anyone calls you people out on this, you say something generic that means absolutely nothing like this, write them off and continue on in your delusional world view. Again, this is why you people continually lose.

Last edited:

LIAR.

Actually, of course, that is NOT what he said at all.

Neither of the statements that you attribute to the president are correct. He did not say "that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi". Nor did he say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say".

Try again.

(Do you think you're the only one who heard it?)

Going out to dinner but I'll look for your reply later.)

Zombie status, eh?

No, I'm just wondering what any of this bullshit accomplishes. Here you people are again screaming and whining over a couple of sentences that mean nothing that a public official said. And here you'll scream and whine and bitch about it until the next retarded conservative trend takes hold that'll have you screaming, whining and bitching about something equally as worthless. And this is why the majority of America has tuned out the right wing.

You people never come with solutions, you people never come up with anything positive, you just bitch and whine about anything that doesn't suit your personal feelings or fit into your bullshit political view. It's pointless. It's like dealing with cranky toddlers. And all of this is why your side continually loses because you offer nothing positive and no solutions. Just whining, personal attacks and prejudiced views.

All you seem to offer is petty insults, screaming, whining, bitching, personal attacks and prejudiced views about conservatives.

Forum List

Back