Obama, " Susan Rice Said what we told her to say"

Zombie status, eh?

No, I'm just wondering what any of this bullshit accomplishes. Here you people are again screaming and whining over a couple of sentences that mean nothing that a public official said. And here you'll scream and whine and bitch about it until the next retarded conservative trend takes hold that'll have you screaming, whining and bitching about something equally as worthless. And this is why the majority of America has tuned out the right wing.

You people never come with solutions, you people never come up with anything positive, you just bitch and whine about anything that doesn't suit your personal feelings or fit into your bullshit political view. It's pointless. It's like dealing with cranky toddlers. And all of this is why your side continually loses because you offer nothing positive and no solutions. Just whining, personal attacks and prejudiced views.

A couple sentences? Dude, Susan Rice spent most of an entire Sunday hitting every talk show known to man putting out the same misinformation she was fed by Obama. Don't even try that nonsense because nobody with a functioning brain is going to buy it.

Liar.

Obama "Susan Rice said what 'we' told her to say".

Liar.

I realize you lying rw's just want to keep repeating lies but you need to understand that you were not thhe only ones who watched the press conference. Turn off fux, britbart, dredge, lushbo.

It is not 'new'. It is DNA based.

It's comforting to see while we are having a conversation who wants to jump in with an insult.:eusa_clap:, Productive?

First off, your thread title is bogus. President Obama did NOT say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say". You even used quotation marks...so you are deceitful and dishonest.

What President Obama DID say: "If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after someone, they should go after me," he said. "And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the United Nations ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi and was simply making a presentation based on intel she had received, and to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous."

Second, what Rice DID say was based on intel she and Congress was given. McCain and Graham saw the SAME intel. So they are also deceitful and dishonest.

mPhEa.png

Statement by the Director of Public Affairs for ODNI, Shawn Turner, on the intelligence related to the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Friday, September 28, 2012

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on U.S. personnel and facilities in Benghazi, Libya, the Intelligence Community launched a comprehensive effort to determine the circumstances surrounding the assault and to identity the perpetrators. We also reviewed all available intelligence to determine if there might be follow-on attacks against our people or facilities in Libya or elsewhere in the world.

As the Intelligence Community collects and analyzes more information related to the attack, our understanding of the event continues to evolve. In the immediate aftermath, there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo. We provided that initial assessment to Executive Branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly and provide updates as they became available. Throughout our investigation we continued to emphasize that information gathered was preliminary and evolving.

Statement by the Director of Public Affairs for ODNI, Shawn Turner, on the intelligence related to the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

I just dismantled your thread.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Thanks for posting this and -
Good luck getting the rw's to accept anything that is either truthful or accurate.

My bet is that this thread will go on for another 30 pages of rw lies.

It's comforting to see while we are having a conversation who wants to jump in with an insult.:eusa_clap:, Productive?

First off, your thread title is bogus. President Obama did NOT say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say". You even used quotation marks...so you are deceitful and dishonest.

What President Obama DID say: "If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after someone, they should go after me," he said. "And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the United Nations ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi and was simply making a presentation based on intel she had received, and to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous."

Second, what Rice DID say was based on intel she and Congress was given. McCain and Graham saw the SAME intel. So they are also deceitful and dishonest.

mPhEa.png

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on U.S. personnel and facilities in Benghazi, Libya, the Intelligence Community launched a comprehensive effort to determine the circumstances surrounding the assault and to identity the perpetrators. We also reviewed all available intelligence to determine if there might be follow-on attacks against our people or facilities in Libya or elsewhere in the world.

As the Intelligence Community collects and analyzes more information related to the attack, our understanding of the event continues to evolve. In the immediate aftermath, there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo. We provided that initial assessment to Executive Branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly and provide updates as they became available. Throughout our investigation we continued to emphasize that information gathered was preliminary and evolving.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Thank you for a reasoned argument. The quotation marks are a mistake, Rep points on the way. I did not use quotation marks in the body of the post. I did not intend my statement to be a direct quote, it was my assessment of his statements.

Last edited:
Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

So she is either a moron or a willing liar?

Both! She is both! How I despise that woman!:mad:

Of course you do.

mPhEa.png

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Good luck getting the rw's to accept anything that is either truthful or accurate.

Haha, those are fancy titles.

Press Secretary Jay Carney
Ambassador Susan E. Rice
Director of Public Affairs for National Intelligence Shawn Turner

So the information they gave us before was wrong, but now we should believe them.

September 16, 2012

WALLACE: Let's talk about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi this week that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
The top Libyan official says that the attack on Tuesday was, quote, his words "preplanned". Al Qaeda says the operation was revenge for our killing a top Al Qaeda leader.

What do we know?

RICE: The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack. That what happened initially was that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video. People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons, which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that then spun out of control.
But we don't see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, premeditated attack.

WALLACE: All right. And the last question, terror cells in Benghazi had carried out five attacks since April, including one at the same consulate, a bombing at the same consulate in June. Should U.S. security have been tighter at that consulate given the history of terror activity in Benghazi?

RICE: Well, we obviously did have a strong security presence. And, unfortunately, two of the four Americans who died in Benghazi were there to provide security. But it wasn't sufficient in the circumstances to prevent the overrun of the consulate. This is among the things that will be looked at as the investigation unfolds and it's also why --

WALLACE: Is there any feeling that it should have been stronger beforehand?

RICE: It's also why we increased our presence, our security presence in Tripoli in the aftermath of this, as well as in other parts of the world. I can't judge that, Chris. I'm -- we have to see what the assessment reveals.

Last edited:
Rice was either lying through her teeth during her interview with Chris Wallace or she allowed herself to be sent out to 5 Sunday morning talk shows being about as ignorant about the subject she was sent to discuss as anyone in the history of talk shows. So pick your poison, progressives...

And by the way...anyone who believes that a high level Administration official gets sent out to do that many Sunday talk shows without being given their talking points by the powers that be, is about as naive as they come. Obama and his people told Susan Rice EXACTLY what to say that day.

mPhEa.png

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The GLARING problem with your trying to use the Shawn Turner memo as the excuse for Rice's lies to those Sunday shows is that Turner states that the CIA's "initial" information was that it was a spontaneous attack. That may have been the case for a very brief amount of time but it was clear from quite early on that the attack was in fact carried out by organized terrorists. By the time Susan Rice was trotted out with her story a week later, there would have been ZERO doubt about that attack not being the result of a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video.

You didn't "dismantle" anything...

mPhEa.png

Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Ambassador Susan E. Rice

So the information they gave us before was wrong, but now we should believe them.

September 16, 2012

WALLACE: Let's talk about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi this week that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.
The top Libyan official says that the attack on Tuesday was, quote, his words "preplanned". Al Qaeda says the operation was revenge for our killing a top Al Qaeda leader.

What do we know?

RICE: The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack. That what happened initially was that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video. People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons, which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that then spun out of control.
But we don't see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, premeditated attack.

WALLACE: All right. And the last question, terror cells in Benghazi had carried out five attacks since April, including one at the same consulate, a bombing at the same consulate in June. Should U.S. security have been tighter at that consulate given the history of terror activity in Benghazi?

RICE: Well, we obviously did have a strong security presence. And, unfortunately, two of the four Americans who died in Benghazi were there to provide security. But it wasn't sufficient in the circumstances to prevent the overrun of the consulate. This is among the things that will be looked at as the investigation unfolds and it's also why --

RICE: It's also why we increased our presence, our security presence in Tripoli in the aftermath of this, as well as in other parts of the world. I can't judge that, Chris. I'm -- we have to see what the assessment reveals.

I never gave anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.
Harry S. Truman

Mike Rogers...

ixzPaGDpHBHc.jpg

Representative Mike Rogers , a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence committee, told CNN there was no sign of intelligence “chatter” leading up to the Benghazi consulate attack that would have warned U.S. officials to take extra precautions.

Ambassador Susan E. Rice

September 16, 2012

What do we know?

Harry S. Truman

Mike Rogers...

ixzPaGDpHBHc.jpg

Representative Mike Rogers , a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence committee, told CNN there was no sign of intelligence “chatter” leading up to the Benghazi consulate attack that would have warned U.S. officials to take extra precautions.

"Chatter"? Dude there were 5 attacks in the months leading up to 9/11, including one on the British Ambassador and one on our consulate in Benghazi. The Red Cross had even pulled it's people out because it was deemed too dangerous as had the British. Yet despite all this...our State Department ignored repeated warnings from our diplomats and their security people reducing the security personnel to a pathetically small number and relying on "local security" (which they should have known was totally unreliable!) to protect our people. When people are tossing bombs over your wall do you really need "chatter" to determine that there is a potential threat?

you people are hating on this woman because she has an inny and is choloate.

That is all the racist party cares about anymore

Yet another new standard is set. It is now the UN Ambassador's job to openly contradict the President in public.

No. It is the presidebt's job NOT to send someone out there to lie so that he won't be contradicted. If he knows they must lie to protect his position, he just doesn't send them out there to do it.

Ambassador Susan E. Rice

September 16, 2012

What do we know?

Harry S. Truman

Mike Rogers...

ixzPaGDpHBHc.jpg

"Chatter"? Dude there were 5 attacks in the months leading up to 9/11, including one on the British Ambassador and one on our consulate in Benghazi. The Red Cross had even pulled it's people out because it was deemed too dangerous as had the British. Yet despite all this...our State Department ignored repeated warnings from our diplomats and their security people reducing the security personnel to a pathetically small number and relying on "local security" (which they should have known was totally unreliable!) to protect our people. When people are tossing bombs over your wall do you really need "chatter" to determine that there is a potential threat?

Evidently the e-mails from Chris Stevens have been dismissed as unverifiable chatter.

you people are hating on this woman because she has an inny and is choloate.

That is all the racist party cares about anymore

Calling her choclate is not racist? you prove that you are a fucking moron everyday.

Last edited:
What's become apparent in this case is that our State Department put our Ambassador in Libya in an exposed position because they were pushing a "narrative" that the changes in Libya were positive for the US and that the country wasn't becoming increasingly under the control of Islamic extremists. We have a Secretary of State with a long history of distrust when it comes to the military and an Administration that was more interested in keeping up appearances leading up to an election than in dealing with the reality of what Libya has become. Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton left Ambassador Chris Stevens twisting in the wind.

That in and of itself is bad enough...what's despicable is that when the inevitable attack on Stevens CAME...the State Department and the White House sat on their hands for hours as Americans fought for their lives in Tripoli and called out repeatedly for assistance.

The attempt by the White House to send out Susan Rice with a "disinformation campaign" a week later simply shows what the Obama people were REALLY concerned about all along. It's bad enough when your actions cause the loss of life of others but when you compound that by telling lies about what really happened and what your response was, then you justly deserve to be vilified.

You idiots just double down on your racism and masogeny and see how it all gfoes for you.

This woman is perfectly qualified and a logical choice for this postion.

did condee get heaved because she repeted the LIES the Bush admin gave her to repete in dragging this country to war on a mountain of lies?

This issue is nothing but Fox lies and the American people already told you they are not bowing to fox lies.

She repeted what the reports she was given said when asked in public.

Tellk us whos head fell because of the YELLOW CAKE lies of Bush?

What's even worse is that at a time when we desperately need bi-partisan cooperation, Barack Obama essentially thumbs his nose at the Republicans by floating Susan Rice's name for the position of Secretary of State. It says volumes about our President and the people around him. Their "fuck em...we've got the votes" attitude that they took office with back in 2008 hasn't changed one bit. Now it's fuck em...we got reelected so I'm gonna put the person who lied for me to help make that happen into the Secretary of State's job! Then he stands behind a podium and tells the Republicans to come after him? He's one of the most divisive politicians I've EVER seen...someone with a knack for saying and doing exactly what he shouldn't if he's trying to build a political compromise.

You idiots just double down on your racism and masogeny and see how it all gfoes for you.

This woman is perfectly qualified and a logical choice for this postion.

did condee get heaved because she repeted the LIES the Bush admin gave her to repete in dragging this country to war on a mountain of lies?

This issue is nothing but Fox lies and the American people already told you they are not bowing to fox lies.

She repeted what the reports she was given said when asked in public.

Tellk us whos head fell because of the YELLOW CAKE lies of Bush?

What yellow cake lies? The fact is, Iraq was indeed trying to purchase yellow cake in Africa. Are you really so stupid you don't know that?

What's become apparent in this case is that our State Department put our Ambassador in Libya in an exposed position because they were pushing a "narrative" that the changes in Libya were positive for the US and that the country wasn't becoming increasingly under the control of Islamic extremists. We have a Secretary of State with a long history of distrust when it comes to the military and an Administration that was more interested in keeping up appearances leading up to an election than in dealing with the reality of what Libya has become. Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton left Ambassador Chris Stevens twisting in the wind.

That in and of itself is bad enough...what's despicable is that when the inevitable attack on Stevens CAME...the State Department and the White House sat on their hands for hours as Americans fought for their lives in Tripoli and called out repeatedly for assistance.

Thats the way I see it as well. Good post and spot on.

Despicable doesn't begin to describe it. They let those men die when they could have saved em.

The fact they they thought the Libyans would defend that consulate shows just how stupid they are. They aren't worth the sweat off those dead mens balls. None of em.

hahahahahahahahahazha

you people are jsut going to double down on the lies.

Fine your party will die

Forum List

Back