Obama, " Susan Rice Said what we told her to say"

I'm just wondering since the sheer volume of bullshit you people come up with is so loud most people aren't listening anymore. So I guess we're going to get angry at Susan Rice by picking out a few sentences out of her public speaking and then spinning them to serve some crazy paranoid notion in your heads. Same old, same old. Wake me up when you people actually come up with something productive.

Zombie status, eh?

No, I'm just wondering what any of this bullshit accomplishes. Here you people are again screaming and whining over a couple of sentences that mean nothing that a public official said. And here you'll scream and whine and bitch about it until the next retarded conservative trend takes hold that'll have you screaming, whining and bitching about something equally as worthless. And this is why the majority of America has tuned out the right wing.

You people never come with solutions, you people never come up with anything positive, you just bitch and whine about anything that doesn't suit your personal feelings or fit into your bullshit political view. It's pointless. It's like dealing with cranky toddlers. And all of this is why your side continually loses because you offer nothing positive and no solutions. Just whining, personal attacks and prejudiced views.

A couple sentences? Dude, Susan Rice spent most of an entire Sunday hitting every talk show known to man putting out the same misinformation she was fed by Obama. Don't even try that nonsense because nobody with a functioning brain is going to buy it.

Zombie status, eh?

No, I'm just wondering what any of this bullshit accomplishes. Here you people are again screaming and whining over a couple of sentences that mean nothing that a public official said. And here you'll scream and whine and bitch about it until the next retarded conservative trend takes hold that'll have you screaming, whining and bitching about something equally as worthless. And this is why the majority of America has tuned out the right wing.

You people never come with solutions, you people never come up with anything positive, you just bitch and whine about anything that doesn't suit your personal feelings or fit into your bullshit political view. It's pointless. It's like dealing with cranky toddlers. And all of this is why your side continually loses because you offer nothing positive and no solutions. Just whining, personal attacks and prejudiced views.

All you seem to offer is petty insults, screaming, whining, bitching, personal attacks and prejudiced views about conservatives.

I'm in a conservative thread dealing with delusional people. What am I going to say that's going to get through to you people? All I can do is point out this behavior for others while shaking my head at the failures you people are.

Last edited:
Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

They're coming after him--count on it.

6a00d8341c60fd53ef017d3cc19285970c-800wi

They lied to us about how our Ambassador and three other Americans were killed. They did so because they knew that they'd handled the entire situation so badly that they were going to get roasted over the coals for it...and rightfully so.

I'm just wondering since the sheer volume of bullshit you people come up with is so loud most people aren't listening anymore. So I guess we're going to get angry at Susan Rice by picking out a few sentences out of her public speaking and then spinning them to serve some crazy paranoid notion in your heads. Same old, same old. Wake me up when you people actually come up with something productive.

Zombie status, eh?

Haha, Do you listen to yourself? You are not only exactly What you are complaining about, you are the least productive part of the conversation. Seems you are blinded by your own bias.

Obama Said today that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi. Well that's a surprise, but now that the election is over, he added, If you want to come after someone, come after me. It's not true that he followed that with, Na Na. He is a stand up guy after all. What actually happened in Benghazi still not being confirmed. Waiting for a more opportune moment, I mean, when the investigation is complete.

LIAR.

Actually, of course, that is NOT what he said at all.

Neither of the statements that you attribute to the president are correct. He did not say "that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi". Nor did he say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say".

Try again.

(Do you think you're the only one who heard it?)

Going out to dinner but I'll look for your reply later.)

This is what Obama said:

As I've said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.

"at the request of the White House" and "the intelligence that had been provided to her" means he or a member of his staff, by direction or with his permission, sent her out to tell the story with the intelligence that they gave her.

Last edited:

Zombie status, eh?

So we're just whining about meaningless crap like the President, his Press Secretary, his CIA director, his UN ambassador and his Secretary of State all lied to us? And bill didn't have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinski, either.

OK, we see now, you hypocritical hack!

Yet another new standard is set. It is now the UN Ambassador's job to openly contradict the President in public.

It is everybody's job to contradict the president when he is lying.

Or were you complimenting her for contradicting Obama when he said it was a terrorist attack?

So Barack Obama used Susan Rice to "unknowingly" lie for him, therefore she is blameless and should be confirmed as Secretary of State? Is that the position of this Administration?

This is like a Monty Python skit at this point...farce at it's best!!!

You want a Secretary of State who doesn't follow the orders of the Chief Executive? You think diplomats never lie?

I want a Secretary of State that is not stupid enough to fall for a line like Obama sold the idiots. Even Feinstein has pointed out that the fact that they used mortars and rockets proves that this was either a military attack or a terrorist attack, yet Rice was trying to convince people it wasn't even after she knew better.

By the way, diplomats don't lie, they just don't tell the truth. They are always very careful to make sure they never contradict facts.

Rice did the Administration's dirty work and now Obama wants to pay her back for lying to cover his sorry azz so he's championing his newest THUG.. Comes with the terrority..See Chicagoland.

CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks

The Romney campaign may have misfired with its suggestion that statements by President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice about the Benghazi attack last month weren’t supported by intelligence, according to documents provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

The senior intelligence official said the analysts’ judgment was based in part on monitoring of some of the Benghazi attackers, which showed they had been watching the Cairo protests live on television and talking about them before they assaulted the consulate.

“We believe the timing of the attack was influenced by events in Cairo,” the senior official said, reaffirming the Cairo-Benghazi link. He said that judgment is repeated in a new report prepared this week for the House intelligence committee.

Washington Post

There is absolute proof that there was no spontaneous demonstration, the CIA disinformation campaign was designed to fool idiots like you and Rice.

CIA documents supported Susan Rice’s description of Benghazi attacks

The Romney campaign may have misfired with its suggestion that statements by President Obama and U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice about the Benghazi attack last month weren’t supported by intelligence, according to documents provided by a senior U.S. intelligence official.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

The senior intelligence official said the analysts’ judgment was based in part on monitoring of some of the Benghazi attackers, which showed they had been watching the Cairo protests live on television and talking about them before they assaulted the consulate.

“We believe the timing of the attack was influenced by events in Cairo,” the senior official said, reaffirming the Cairo-Benghazi link. He said that judgment is repeated in a new report prepared this week for the House intelligence committee.

Washington Post

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Our "non-terrorists" were just hanging out...saw the Cairo protests live...and spontaneously attacked the consulate with mortars and machine guns? And the fact that this happened on 9/11 is simply a coincidence?

I don't know what's scarier...that you believe this nonsense...or that the CIA tried to peddle such idiocy.

It is the CIA's job to lie, just ask them.

LIAR.

Neither of the statements that you attribute to the president are correct. He did not say "that he is responsible for what Susan Rice told Americans about Benghazi". Nor did he say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say".

Try again.

This is what Obama said:

As I've said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.

"at the request of the White House" and "the intelligence that had been provided to her" means he or a member of his staff, by direction or with his permission, sent her out to tell the story with the intelligence that they gave her.

To lie is to deliver a false statement to another person which the speaking person knows is not the whole truth, intentionally.

Obama "As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham, and others want to go after somebody? They should go after me."

Let me know if you need me to explain. Hope you had a nice dinner luddly.

Last edited:

LIAR.

Try again.

Here is a direct quote from the New York Times of Obama's words.

“If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after somebody, they should go after me,” he said. “And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi and was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received and to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous.”

Being that you don't understand how to parse a sentence, let me point out that he used the passive voice, and portrayed only repeating the intelligence that was given to her. Notice how he didn't way she was acting on the intelligence available, or that she was given access to the actual data in order to make up her own mind. she was fed a story, and repeated it.

LIAR.

Try again.

This is what Obama said:

To lie is to deliver a false statement to another person which the speaking person knows is not the whole truth, intentionally.

Obama "As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her. If Senator McCain and Senator Graham, and others want to go after somebody? They should go after me."

Let me know if you need me to explain. Hope you had a nice dinner.

So now AFTER the election, Barry says they should go after him? Where was that declaration BEFORE the election? The truth is...Barack Obama let the Jay Carny's and Susan Rice's of his Administration lie for him while he ducked the press. To come out NOW and make a statement like that shows just how arrogant this President is.

Is this the new retard conservative trend?

It is not 'new'. It is DNA based.

It's comforting to see while we are having a conversation who wants to jump in with an insult.:eusa_clap:, Productive?

First off, your thread title is bogus. President Obama did NOT say, "Susan Rice Said what we told her to say". You even used quotation marks...so you are deceitful and dishonest.

What President Obama DID say: "If Senator McCain and Senator Graham and others want to go after someone, they should go after me," he said. "And I'm happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the United Nations ambassador, who had nothing to do with Benghazi and was simply making a presentation based on intel she had received, and to besmirch her reputation, is outrageous."

Second, what Rice DID say was based on intel she and Congress was given. McCain and Graham saw the SAME intel. So they are also deceitful and dishonest.

mPhEa.png

Statement by the Director of Public Affairs for ODNI, Shawn Turner, on the intelligence related to the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

Friday, September 28, 2012

In the aftermath of the terrorist attack on U.S. personnel and facilities in Benghazi, Libya, the Intelligence Community launched a comprehensive effort to determine the circumstances surrounding the assault and to identity the perpetrators. We also reviewed all available intelligence to determine if there might be follow-on attacks against our people or facilities in Libya or elsewhere in the world.

As the Intelligence Community collects and analyzes more information related to the attack, our understanding of the event continues to evolve. In the immediate aftermath, there was information that led us to assess that the attack began spontaneously following protests earlier that day at our embassy in Cairo. We provided that initial assessment to Executive Branch officials and members of Congress, who used that information to discuss the attack publicly and provide updates as they became available. Throughout our investigation we continued to emphasize that information gathered was preliminary and evolving.

Statement by the Director of Public Affairs for ODNI, Shawn Turner, on the intelligence related to the terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya

I just dismantled your thread.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Forum List

Back