Obama sure lied to NASA

I dutifully apologize,but,i am also a graphic artist,do IT work,and digital design. For independent logic,ill get a link. But,includiing corel paintshop pro,i did a composite test.
on both files. just to appease this,i did it over and over.both files are the same. Both photos.
dude,you dont have to plagerize stuff to be important.
for real.

that makes 3 posters who have shown Robert is a fraud, thief and liar.

Ok, I'll be brave here, are you actually masturbating over me right now? Such feelings.....

Thank you in advance,

Robert

You seem to be laboring under the impression that calling me gay is somehow going to stop me from showing the board how big a complete fraud, liar and thief you are.

Wishful thinking, fraud.

You, again, are certifiable. How do they let you roam around unsupervised?

I have been proven correct, multiple times, as have multiple posters who have called out your fraud and lies. You're mental condition appears to prevent you from recognizing you've been found out. Sad. Perhaps you should start the meds back up.

Thank you Conservative......and thank you again on the photo-verses photo real painting. You have given me the highest compliment anyone can give an artist that paints realism. Its the highest compliment and you are the only one who did. Well said. It was even cooler you posted it as a challenge, as such. Better yet. That is the idea and can't thank you enough.

t

dude.. seek mental help. Professional help, not that phone line psychic crap.

Only a narcissistic, completely mental fraud like you could even possibly take the fact that I proved you to be a thief a liar and a fraud, and somehow come to the conclusion it was a compliment.

And like I said, even if it was a painting of a photo (which it is obviously not, as proven by Vamp), it is STILL illegal for you to paint someone elses copyrighted work, and even more illegal to claim a copyright on that!

I see jail time ahead for you, you pathetic, self important fraud.

Wow, you must have orgasmed over me. This is all new for me. Thank you. Wow, the feelings are immense. How fascinating. On a public forum no less.

Hat is tipped, best to you,

Robert

You seem to be laboring under the impression that calling me gay is somehow going to stop me from showing the board how big a complete fraud, liar and thief you are.

Wishful thinking, fraud.

No, no, no. I understand now completely. Its fascinating as I've never been pursued like this...ever in this way of a pathos in sexual need. Awesome. A new study for me.

I am sorry about not being gay, but wow.

Best,

Robert

Thank you Conservative......and thank you again on the photo-verses photo real painting. You have given me the highest compliment anyone can give an artist that paints realism. Its the highest compliment and you are the only one who did. Well said. It was even cooler you posted it as a challenge, as such. Better yet. That is the idea and can't thank you enough.

t

Only a narcissistic, completely mental fraud like you could even possibly take the fact that I proved you to be a thief a liar and a fraud, and somehow come to the conclusion it was a compliment.

And like I said, even if it was a painting of a photo (which it is obviously not, as proven by Vamp), it is STILL illegal for you to paint someone elses copyrighted work, and even more illegal to claim a copyright on that!

Wow, you must have orgasmed over me. This is all new for me. Thank you. Wow, the feelings are immense. How fascinating. On a public forum no less.

Robert

you are certifiable. What institution did you escape from?

Both are the same composite.
if they werent,the digital signature would have differentiations.
the same.
im not being a jerk.
but,if it were my photo,id be calling a lawyer.

No, no, your points are excellent! You are correct to a degree and let me help you on that. Everything we post, image wise, is digital, even if the original is oil. Since the whole affair is made of "1"s and "0"s and then software makes us see what we see.

So, I taught myself to make it look so close that it is 'real' to our eyes. It was hard as I taught myself, but that is FXFX and it rocks.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert

you are certifiable. What institution did you escape from?

I love your new signature. Cool. Another big feather in my cap and I do thank you, sir.

Robert

Both are the same composite.
if they werent,the digital signature would have differentiations.
the same.
im not being a jerk.
but,if it were my photo,id be calling a lawyer.

No, no, your points are excellent! You are correct to a degree and let me help you on that. Everything we post, image wise, is digital, even if the original is oil. Since the whole affair is made of "1"s and "0"s and then software makes us see what we see.

So, I taught myself to make it look so close that it is 'real' to our eyes. It was hard as I taught myself, but that is FXFX and it rocks.

Thank you,

Robert

you are so completely full of shit, it is unreal. Now you're saying you taught yourself to fool sophisticated photographic image software!

You are the ONLY one who believes the crap coming out of your mouth.

Robert,i live in south georgia.
i happen to be going to wildwood,fl to pickup my mother from rehab.
Wildwood is 10 mins from orlando.
of you DO NOT RETRACT your authorship to this picture,
i will PERSONALLY visit the photographer,and explain the plagerism.

Robert,i live in south georgia.
i happen to be going to wildwood,fl to pickup my mother from rehab.
Wildwood is 10 mins from orlando.
of you DO NOT RETRACT your authorship to this picture,
i will PERSONALLY visit the photographer,and explain the plagerism.

He's already aware of it, and will be looking into it. I emailed him (posted the email earlier). Here's Hubers reply...
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate you taking the time to point this out to me. We will look into this and see whats going on.

Red Huber
Senior Photojournalist
[email protected]
Twitter: @RedHuber

Sent from my iPhone

Robert,your bullshit.im sorry.if it was oil,my programs would determine the.composite.
i am a real painter,not fake,and feeding crapoola on a message board is one thing..
stealing work is bullshit,and ill go right to the sentinel.

Robert,your bullshit.im sorry.if it was oil,my programs would determine the.composite.
i am a real painter,not fake,and feeding crapoola on a message board is one thing..

Ok, your retort is a feather in my cap. Been doing this a long time. I understand the jealousy. I am a NASA Smithsonian Artist and you are not.

Do you have Maya?

Love it. Do you still want me to work with you. As you ask me to?

Hat is tipped,

Robert

Ok, your retort is a feather in my cap. Been doing this a long time. I understand the jealousy. I am a NASA Smithsonian Artist and you are not.

Do you have Maya?

Love it. Do you still want me to work with you. As you ask me to?

Hat is tipped,

Robert
completely psychopathic.

No,robert.
no feather in your cap.
i gave,chance after chance here.
i open up my world to a certain degree but when someone does,that is completely wrong.
keep representing yourself to that work.
if you do NOT retract yoyr authorship and plagerism,i guaran-damn tee you ill make a visit,in person to the sentinel.no ccash off my back,since itll only be ten minutes away.

No,robert.
no feather in your cap.
i open up my world to a certain degree but when someone does,that is completely wrong.
if you do NOT retract yoyr authorship and plagerism,i guaran-damn tee you ill make a visit,in person to the sentinel.no ccash off my back,since itll only be ten minutes away.

Also,robert im not jealous.
youre not a NASA artist.
im a real artist,musician,etc..whatever i do.
its crappy,maybe,but really mine.
i also looked you up.
TRUMP CARD HERE..
My fiancee is a model and actress.
her cousin robbie works for the FBI out of orlando...knows REAL NASA people.
did a database search as employee,and third party,and contractor.
YOU DONT EXIST IN NASA.
Only that someone using that name is being investigated for being a fraudulent poser.

Digital pixelite signature the same for both.
same digital copy,2x,for photograph.

He tries to talk like he knows what he's on about, but ever post makes him looks dumber and dumber. This bozo wouldn't understand the technical differences between a JPEG, BMP, TIFF or GIF if he read it someplace online and copied it verbatim in a post :rofl: Oh wait, thats' probably what he'd do!

He thinks pictures boil down to zeros and ones, when they actually boil down to pixels, regardless of the format. It is physically impossible for a hand painted copy of a photograph to have the exact same arrangement of pixels as the original photograph. 100% impossible. cannot be done. If the images in your comparison came out identical, it's because they WERE. He stole it.

He, is a liar and a fraud.

No,robert.
no feather in your cap.

Sounds good, hat is tipped always, and best to you, and you do and you will be sued for $30,000,000, so simple. FRAUD!!!

Love ya,

Robert

Forum List

Back