Obama supported Muslim Brotherhood and Libyan rebels murdering Christians!

Is this how Obama should honor is Nobel Peace Prize?

• Yes, it's all for the greater good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's a war criminal.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn, that is disturbing. And yet the media isn't outraged over this senseless killing of Christians. I guess the media and the administration don't want to offend any Muslims by taking offense to their disgusting behavior.

Damn, that is disturbing. And yet the media isn't outraged over this senseless killing of Christians. I guess the media and the administration don't want to offend any Muslims by taking offense to their disgusting behavior.

Keep in mind they also don't show us murdering Muslims with drone strikes, the little girls with their faces melted off on one side, and the like.

The Deceivers make their Libtard sheep believe that utopia is at hand, and everything they do is just and moral. If I were to post some pictures of what we actually do, and what the Obama supported terrorists do, every Libtard would report me for "obscene and grotesque" imagery in order to CENSOR me.

Last edited:
In antiquity, the response of religious leaders would be to rally forces of their own to fight the Muslims. Fast forward to modern times and people are just sitting back and allowing Islam to grow unchecked in the west.

Forum List

Back