Obama: Students should work hard, focus on school

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
So the college professors and government workers can be rich, and you can pay for Obama's damage to your future.

Man that Obama, he be the smartest man in the country..

Students should work hard and stay in school......Well duh.:lol:

Maybe we should tax the rich so none of the money will go to the poor and middle class, and feed the rich Democrat government workers. Who's in?????

I will not deny you the right to be lied to by Obama. What time is Oprah on?

LOL @ how deluded you are. I am not a fan of Obama's at all. In fact I think many of his policies are dangerous. However, that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING he does is wrong. You're as stupid as Rdean. Negs for you for my furry friend.

"Study hard and take responsibility for your education" is pretty much universally acknowledged as a positive message. His message was about as bipartisan as possible. There is really no rational debate against it.

I mean you can debate his education policy and advocate for vouchers partially funded by the federal government or for a fundamental change in the public education system. But that is very different than the message Obama delivered.

So the college professors and government workers can be rich, and you can pay for Obama's damage to your future. Please pay Obama's professors too.

And Students should Breathe In, and Then Breathe Out.

I will not deny you the right to be lied to by Obama. What time is Oprah on?

LOL @ how deluded you are. I am not a fan of Obama's at all. In fact I think many of his policies are dangerous. However, that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING he does is wrong. You're as stupid as Rdean. Negs for you for my furry friend.

Which of Obama's policies are dangerous and why?:popcorn:

Brush your teefers and wipe your bums you little savages, and lift the toilet seat when you go you little Spartans.

Man that Obama, he be the smartest man in the country..

Students should work hard and stay in school......Well duh.:lol:

Right, there's no racism in the anti-Obama camp!!! You are one contemptible person. The only good thing I see is that y'all aren't going to be able to keep this hidden until 2012.

Forum List

Back