Obama Speaks -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
-and I disagree by default.

"When politicians insult Muslims, whether abroad or our fellow citizens, when a mosque is vandalized, or a kid is called names, that doesn’t make us safer. That’s not telling it like it is. It’s just wrong. It diminishes us in the eyes of the world. It makes it harder to achieve our goals. And it betrays who we are as a country.”
- Obama

"When politicians insult Muslims, whether abroad or our fellow citizens, when a mosque is vandalized, or a kid is called names, that doesn’t make us safer. That’s not telling it like it is. It’s just wrong. It diminishes us in the eyes of the world. It makes it harder to achieve our goals. And it betrays who we are as a country.”
- Obama
Which part of this quote do you disagree with?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

As I recall, in the past, Obama said something to the effect that, " if someone slanders Muhammad, he should not survive."
The guy is not only a Muslim sympathizer, but probably Islamic himself.

how about he side with western civilization and Christianity for once? Why doesn't he talk about the thousands of terrorist attacks every year by muslims?

Talking about terrorists killing all over the world kinda makes his "Love all Muslims" speech silly doncha think??

Sorry but no one in the rest of the world gives a shit if some kid in a distant country is called a name on a plyground

- Obama

This part -

"That’s not telling it like it is. It’s just wrong. It diminishes us in the eyes of the world. It makes it harder to achieve our goals. And it betrays who we are as a country.”

- Obama

This part -

"That’s not telling it like it is. It’s just wrong. It diminishes us in the eyes of the world. It makes it harder to achieve our goals. And it betrays who we are as a country.”
If you subsituted the world muslim for christian and mosque for church, no one would have batted an eye. The point was to address the specific issue and compare it to situations everyone has encountered. What i got from this thread is its better/easier to discriminate than to be accepting.

- Obama

This part -

If you subsituted the world muslim for christian and mosque for church, no one would have batted an eye. The point was to address the specific issue and compare it to situations everyone has encountered. What i got from this thread is its better/easier to discriminate than to be accepting.

It sure as hell isnt safer....

- Obama

This part -

Well some of us know Muslims will kill you.

You apparently haven't figured that out yet.

I'm sure the dead in Paris and San Bernardino wouldn't call in discrimination at all.

They would call it murder. Murder committed by Muslims.

Last edited:

- Obama

This part -

I do not subscribe to your view of relativity.

- Obama

This part -

I'm sure the dead in Paris and San Bernardino wouldn't call in discrimination at all.

Apparently if youre a muslim, you are a suspect for murder, cause you know, muslims murder people.....that sounds like it came straight from Trump. You let on like muslims are the only people who kill other people, you said that like muslims are responsible for 100% of murders here in the u.s, you said that as if christians/catholics are not responsible for the most murders per religion in the u.s. You will die at the hands of an aggressive driver trying to get to a chipotle drive thru before you are murdered by a muslim.

- Obama

This part -

Apparently if youre a muslim, you are a suspect for murder, cause you know, muslims murder people.....that sounds like it came straight from Trump. You let on like muslims are the only people who kill other people, you said that like muslims are responsible for 100% of murders here in the u.s, you said that as if christians/catholics are not responsible for the most murders per religion in the u.s. You will die at the hands of an aggressive driver trying to get to a chipotle drive thru before you are murdered by a muslim.

Nope. Its common sense. Muslims are killing people all over the world.

The vast number of Muslims aren't terrorists and they outnumber their terrorist brothers by the millions yet they do nothing about the fraction of that religion who are terrorists.

No way to know who is a terrorist and who isn't.

Your best bet is to be wary and cautious around all of them.

If not. You may end up like the dead in Paris and San Bernardino.

If you call that discrimination then you are a clueless fool.

You said that it is
sense that muslims are killing people all over the world. You said since you cant tell the difference between a terrorist and a nonterrorist you should use caution around them all. 1. You should use caution in life, period, not because a dude with a turbin is walking your way. 2. You think terrorist equals muslim and muslim equals terrortist. So your opinnions will always be tainted, you shouldnt be able to have one. Simply cause murdering people is murdering people no matter how you nickname it or the god you pray to. I know youre a racist after you said to use caution when around muslims, but how can you tell if someone is muslim unless you assume because of their nationality. Youre the type person that sees a indian, arab or african person and get paranoid, a person like you is more of a threat because 99% of the time that person isnt aware of you, or aware that you feel threatened.

Forum List

Back