Obama signs Patriot Act

Maybe, in the midst of debating which major party sucks hardest, we could come to realize that neither is serving our interests and vote intelligently as a nation for once ....

Naw! Just kidding.. :doubt:

Bush was President while we ran up 8 trillion in debt. In 8 years, we are on track to run up 6 or more trillion in 4 years if Obama gets his budgets. Ohh ya Obama supported the tax cuts as well.

Soooooo.....that would make you happy then?
You know...carrying on the last president's policys and all..

Pointing out the utter ignorance and stupidity of the other side is always fun no matter how stupid they are and no matter how hard they try to deflect.

So Bush was ignorant and stupid?
I just want to be clear.
We can then get into deflection.

Maybe, in the midst of debating which major party sucks hardest, we could come to realize that neither is serving our interests and vote intelligently as a nation for once ....

Naw! Just kidding.. :doubt:

If that's your choices...then who's left?

Just asking.

Soooooo.....that would make you happy then?
You know...carrying on the last president's policys and all..

Pointing out the utter ignorance and stupidity of the other side is always fun no matter how stupid they are and no matter how hard they try to deflect.

I just want to be clear.

Bush was no conservative. By the way? 4 of his 8 years Congress was controlled in one house or both by democrats. Care to explain why they went along with "his" spending?

Any explanation from democrats as to why Obama has signed off on, and even expanded the Patriot Act?

Or are they now big supporters of this legislation?

I just want to be clear.

Bush was no conservative. By the way? 4 of his 8 years Congress was controlled in one house or both by democrats. Care to explain why they went along with "his" spending?

In that case I'm interested in whom was the last president that you acknowledge as conservative.

As for the second point, sometimes a good idea is a good idea...surely opposing an idea just because it came from the other side is a dumb idea?

Any explanation from democrats as to why Obama has signed off on, and even expanded the Patriot Act?

Or are they now big supporters of this legislation?

I'd like to hear this as well. I'd especially like to hear why hypocrites like Harry Reid were insinuating that Rand Paul is sympathetic to terrorism for fighting this.

Actually, what'd I'd rather here is an acknowledgement that Obama sold us a bait and switch.

I just want to be clear.

In that case I'm interested in whom was the last president that you acknowledge as conservative.

As for the second point, sometimes a good idea is a good idea...surely opposing an idea just because it came from the other side is a dumb idea?

Eisenhower

If that's your choices...then who's left?

Just asking.

I've never voted for a Democrat or Republican. It might surprise you to discover, but it's not required.

On this forum...it does surprise me...I don't think you belong here!!!

Excuse me...I've got no excuse beyond the demon drink......

Eisenhower

You're just looking for a fight aren't you?!

Which sorta puts to bed the notion that President Obama's some kind of wild eyed left wing radical.

And it also underlines the concept..that once a President gets a brand new spankin power..no matter where on the political spectrum they sit..they are loathe to give it up.

I thought Obama was elected to end the failed policies of George W Bush?

He supported the war in Iraq, he escalated the war in Afghanistan, he supports rendition and Gitmo, He was against the Patriot act until he was for it.

Other then spending money TWICE as fast as Bush and foisting an illegal health care plan on us what has he done different? Well except try to keep the press from reporting anything he personally doesn't like that is?

Remember Bush also gave us that prescription drug plan.

Yes. He lied.

One of the most poignant phrases floated in 2004 was 'Bush lied and you knew'. I think it really got to the core of the political hypocrisy of Bush and the neocons, because I suspect that most people who supported him did know he was lying and simply didn't care. Regardless, we reelected him. I've never really forgiven Republicans for that.

My question is this: 'Obama lied, and you knew'. Will you vote for him again, America?

Yeah...and under his watch three major buildings in New York were destroyed by terrorists from half a world away...

Yes. He lied.

One of the most poignant phrases floated in 2004 was 'Bush lied and you knew'. I think it really got to the core of the political hypocrisy of Bush and the neocons, because I suspect that most people who supported him did know he was lying and simply didn't care. Regardless, we reelected him. I've never really forgiven Republicans for that.

My question is this: 'Obama lied, and you knew'. Will you vote for him again, America?

What did Bush lie about?

Yes. He lied.

What did Bush lie about?
'Mission Accomplished'?

Forum List

Back