Obama Signs Extention And Expansion Of Bush Program (The Patriot Act)

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seems Obama and the Dems love Bush's Patriot Act more then the GOP does.

What a change taking the White House has made.

Obama signed the thing by Auto-Pen while taking a break from embarassing himself in Europe.

Now I feel safer.(Sarcasm intended)

Seems Obama and the Dems love Bush's Patriot Act more then the GOP does.

What a change taking the White House has made.

Obama signed the thing by Auto-Pen while taking a break from embarassing himself in Europe.

Now I feel safer.(Sarcasm intended)

It's okay now. A Democrap did it.

Wait and see how fast this thread makes it to page 3.:lol:

I thought Rand Paul single handedly stopped that in the senate?

Uh huh. Just like the Dems spent 8 years screaming about how unconstitutional it is.

Like Waterboarding it's only bad if it works and a Repug is in the WH.

Yes to blind partisan dems just like the Patriot act is only repugnant to most republicans after a dem gets in the WH.
I recall being ridiculed and being called unpatriotic, etc by the right for opposing the partiot act when it was first discussed.

I was ALWAYS against the Partiot act and waterboarding. Still am.

Uh huh. Just like the Dems spent 8 years screaming about how unconstitutional it is.

Yes to blind partisan dems just like the Patriot act is only repugnant to most republicans after a dem gets in the WH.
I recall being ridiculed and being called unpatriotic, etc by the right for opposing the partiot act when it was first discussed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6ccHmiZjI]YouTube - ‪Polly want a cracker?‬‏[/ame]

Gunny's theme song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEAinJMwHI]YouTube - ‪Its a great day for me to whip somebody's ass.wmv‬‏[/ame]

It's only bad when it falls into the wrong hands.

I.E. A corrupt President that loves investigating political enemies.

Oh. He must be from Chicago.

Oh. He must be from Chicago.

And never from Texas :beer:

Note:

The previously posted vids of Dems in their various stages only relevant until google finds out I'm using them to show them for how they are and delete them from the sites.

Forum List

Back