Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

And you Communists wonder why Snopes has zero credibility....

You can't be both a partisan propaganda site, AND a reliable source.

Well, Snopes has the first down. Wikipedia is a FUCK lot more reliable, though...

^^ Butthurt that Snopes shot his myth down

The way you were when they didn't support your Photoshop story?

I don't have a "Photoshop story". Stories are your domain there, Aesop.

I don't have a "Photoshop story". Stories are your domain there, Aesop.

I know, you never said the cones in the road were Photoshopped, your account was hacked.

True, and false. In that order.
Illiterates miss so much. I can't fathom why they're on the internets.

I bet you didn't go back and edit your post to make it look like you checked Snopes before you posted either.

I know, you never said the cones in the road were Photoshopped, your account was hacked.

True, and false. In that order.
Illiterates miss so much. I can't fathom why they're on the internets.

I bet you didn't go back and edit your post to make it look like you checked Snopes before you posted either.

And you would win that bet. But who would be daft enough to take a bet with the likes of you?

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

And you believe the master control board for National Parks, Military Paychecks, and Amber Alert is at the White House. And Obama just throws a switch.

What grade are you in sweetie? I think it's past your bedtime. Do mommy and daddy know you're on the computer?

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

And you believe the master control board for National Parks, Military Paychecks, and Amber Alert is at the White House. And Obama just throws a switch.

What grade are you in sweetie? I think it's past your bedtime. Do mommy and daddy know you're on the computer?

How did we discuss this issue before the idiot showed up?

Forum List

Back