Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

Jesus Christ.

The Amber Alert program is still running. Only the website is down.

Amber Alerts are done by local law enforcement, not the Federal government. Amber Alert texts and signs are still active, and there are at least 2 other websites that are still active, and show Amber Alerts:

AMBER Alert

and

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Neither of which are run by the government, which just proves we don't need the government to do it, right?

Duh!
Brilliant comment, NOT.

Shutting it down doesn't seem to bother the left wing hacks, does it? I'd be willing to they're hoping for an increase in abductions so they can blame the Republicans.

As was already pointed out in the other threads on this same subject the "fringe controlled" GOP second-in-command Boehner (Cruz is the true Speaker) could put a stop to this tomorrow if he simply allowed an "up or down" vote.

What would be wrong with that? :confused:

Boehner doesn't want to put it to a vote because he knows he is lying that he doesn't have the vote. I say to Boehner, "Prove it"!

Of course, every one in America knows that Republicans are responsible for the shut down, they're just trying to convince themselves that it's Obama, but nobody believes them, the polls show it!

The Associated Press-GfK survey, out Wednesday, affirms expectations by many in Washington - Republicans among them - that the GOP may end up taking the biggest hit in public opinion from the fiscal paralysis, just as that party did when much of the government closed 17 years ago.
Government shutdown 2013: Republicans mostly to blame for shutdown, AP poll shows | WJLA.com

Jesus Christ.

The Amber Alert program is still running. Only the website is down.

Amber Alerts are done by local law enforcement, not the Federal government. Amber Alert texts and signs are still active, and there are at least 2 other websites that are still active, and show Amber Alerts:

AMBER Alert

and

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Neither of which are run by the government, which just proves we don't need the government to do it, right?

I agree.....I'm liking this smaller government stuff. Let's keep it up.

The ignorance. It's Boehner, and Republicans in Congress that are responsible for the shut-down, so unless you live in a bubble, you're barking up the wrong tree.

It is Obama putting up Barrycades at national monuments and on the Amber Alert website.

It's a chickenshit move by a chickenshit president.

The ignorance. It's Boehner, and Republicans in Congress that are responsible for the shut-down, so unless you live in a bubble, you're barking up the wrong tree.

It is Obama putting up Barrycades at national monuments and on the Amber Alert website.

It's a chickenshit move by a chickenshit president.

I guess you're going to tell me next that you actually saw Obama putting up the barricades, and took a picture, right? :lol::lol::lol:

Your belief is one that is only believed by a few uninformed conservatives who watch Faux News (24/7) - the rest of us know the real culprit - Boehner and his lack of balls against Ted Cruz!

I guess you're going to tell me next that you actually saw Obama putting up the barricades, and took a picture, right? :lol::lol::lol:

Are you kidding? Obama has the white maid wipe his ass after he takes a shit. The pampered little flouncing fairy does absolutely nothing for himself.

Your belief is one that is only believed by a few uninformed conservatives who watch Faux News (24/7) - the rest of us know the real culprit - Boehner and his lack of balls against Ted Cruz!

Boehner did not order that federal money be spent to BLOCK ACCESS to open air parks and public roads - that was the chickshit president - Barack Obama.

Republicans keep this site in business

snopes.com: AMBER Alert Shutdown

And you Communists wonder why Snopes has zero credibility....

You can't be both a partisan propaganda site, AND a reliable source.

Well, Snopes has the first down. Wikipedia is a FUCK lot more reliable, though...

^^ Butthurt that Snopes shot his myth down

The way you were when they didn't support your Photoshop story?

Are you kidding? Obama has the white maid wipe his ass after he takes a shit. The pampered little flouncing fairy does absolutely nothing for himself.
:muahaha: Is that what Faux News is pushing lately, or do you have access to Obama's toilet? Are you the white maid? :lol::lol:

Boehner did not order that federal money be spent to BLOCK ACCESS to open air parks and public roads - that was the chickshit president - Barack Obama.
Boehner doesn't want any money spent unless Obamacare is defunded - what a doofus, a law that was passed by both House and Senate, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court - I would say we have a bunch of treasoners calling themselves The Tea Party and they need their asses kicked out, pronto!

:muahaha: Is that what Faux News is pushing lately, or do you have access to Obama's toilet? Are you the white maid? :lol::lol:

Nah, that's just the impression the entitled little fucker gives.

Boehner doesn't want any money spent unless Obamacare is defunded

Well, that's a lie.

A bill sits on Dingy Harries desk to fund payments to vets. HE won't let it come up for a vote - Obama ordered a Barrycade be put up to stop vets from getting their money.

A chickenshit move by a chickenshit president.

- what a doofus, a law that was passed by both House and Senate, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court - I would say we have a bunch of treasoners calling themselves The Tea Party and they need their asses kicked out, pronto!

You're a leftist, so you've never even seen the Constitution, much less have any clue what's in it - but the fact that the House controls spending is something called "checks and balances." They are empowered to check the imperial edicts of the executive.

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

PolitiFact | Tweets and bloggers say Obama used government shutdown to close Amber Alert system

I think Michelle wants to shut down all McDonalds, Burger Kings and Wendy's next week. No big deal, we still have Arbys, KFC, and all of those $2.50 Chinese Buffetts,,we will survive.

Boehner doesn't want any money spent unless Obamacare is defunded - what a doofus, a law that was passed by both House and Senate, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court - I would say we have a bunch of treasoners calling themselves The Tea Party and they need their asses kicked out, pronto!
Not true. The Republicans offered to fund EVERYTHING except Obamacare. And they'll fund that too if the Whiner In Chief would negotiate on it. The problem here is that Obama is a spoiled child and demands he gets everything or he will have a tantrum and break things and hurt people (like vets and kids with cancer).

Nah, that's just the impression the entitled little fucker gives.
Oh, so it's just a figment of your warped imagination? Thanks for clearing that up.

Boehner doesn't want any money spent unless Obamacare is defunded

Uncensored2008 said:
Well, that's a lie.
A bill sits on Dingy Harries desk to fund payments to vets. HE won't let it come up for a vote - Obama ordered a Barrycade be put up to stop vets from getting their money.
You can't cherry pick who you want to get funded. Everything that is on the board needs to be funded, but clueless Republicans will continue and try to have their way long after they've lost. They're so afraid Obamacare is going to be a big hit and show them for the fools they are.

Uncensored2008 said:
A chickenshit move by a chickenshit president.
The chickenshit is none other than Boehner, and all the ones that think he's doing the right thing. Wait till the chickenshit comes up to your knees, then you'll know how good your leaders are.

- what a doofus, a law that was passed by both House and Senate, signed by the President and upheld by the Supreme Court - I would say we have a bunch of treasoners calling themselves The Tea Party and they need their asses kicked out, pronto!

Uncensored2008 said:
You're a leftist, so you've never even seen the Constitution, much less have any clue what's in it - but the fact that the House controls spending is something called "checks and balances." They are empowered to check the imperial edicts of the executive.
You mean the shredded Constitution that Doofus Bush/Chinky left us? Your party is the one that is always trying to change it - guess you don't like the way our Fore Fathers wrote it, eh? Some Patriot. The House may control spending, but the spending has already been done, now we just need to pay it. Poor families of Servicemen that have died, they're not getting the pay that was due the Servicemen because Boehner and his band of idiots don't care about anybody but their fractured party that is soon to become extinct.

Not true. The Republicans offered to fund EVERYTHING except Obamacare. And they'll fund that too if the Whiner In Chief would negotiate on it. The problem here is that Obama is a spoiled child and demands he gets everything or he will have a tantrum and break things and hurt people (like vets and kids with cancer).

Ha,ha, why would he negotiate to change something that has already been passed and become law? What idiotic thinking. But, I'm not a bit surprised, coming from the right. They're the ones that are acting like spoiled children demanding their way or the highway and the public is getting pretty sick of it. The GOP really doesn't want Obamacare to start working and showing the Republicans in Congress what liars and fools they are - but, I don't think it's working.

Ha,ha, why would he negotiate to change something that has already been passed and become law? What idiotic thinking. But, I'm not a bit surprised, coming from the right. They're the ones that are acting like spoiled children demanding their way or the highway and the public is getting pretty sick of it. The GOP really doesn't want Obamacare to start working and showing the Republicans in Congress what liars and fools they are - but, I don't think it's working.

You are correct, Obamacare has been passed into Law. However, as you probably know, Obama is ignoring, changing, and failing to enforce large sections of the Law Congress approved, and Obama signed.

Obama has no authority to change a law once it is passed by Congress. Therefore, since Obama has changed the Law without Congressional approval, it is now open to negotiation as I am sure you would agree. :)

Congress controls the purse strings. It doesn't matter if Obamacare is law or not, he and his cohorts lied about the cost and now they want a black check. Republicans are perfectly within their rights to do this. If you don't like it, don't vote for them.

The Republicans are willing to fund ALL the programs but they're not willing to give Obama a blank check for Obamacare. As I recall, the messiah said it would not add one penny to the deficit. They've offered to work with him and negotiate a compromise but the messiah refuses to negotiate until they agree to his extortion first. This is HIS shutdown.

They Call the Lib "Messiah"

Messiah
Messiah
They call the Lib "Messiah"

Away out here they got a name
For Cons, and Libs , and Neos
The Con is Reagan,the Neo is Dubya
And they call Lib - "Messiah"

Messiah throws free stuff around
And sent McCain and Mitt a'flyin'
Messiah makes health care sound
Like folks up there were dyin'
Messiah
Messiah
They call the Lib - "Messiah"

Before I knew Messiah's name
And heard that wail and whinin’
I had a job and money saved
And the sun was always shinin'

But then one day he cost my job
I left it so far behind me
And now I’m lost, so gone and lost
Not even God can find me

Messiah
Messiah
They call the Lib - "Messiah"

Out here they got a name for Cons
Respect is given them only
But when you’'re on the Lib train and all alone
There ain’t no word but lonely

And I’m a lost and lonely man
Without a star to guide me
Messiah put down the Quran
Return my career beside me

Messiah
Messiah
They call the Lib - 'Messiah"

Messiah
Messiah
I need a star to guide me

Oh, so it's just a figment of your warped imagination? Thanks for clearing that up.

I know of no news agency known as "faux." Is that just a figment of your warped imagination? Or perhaps from the hate sites that do your thinking for you?

You can't cherry pick who you want to get funded.

Every ADULT in the nation does, every month.

Everything that is on the board needs to be funded, but clueless Republicans will continue and try to have their way long after they've lost. They're so afraid Obamacare is going to be a big hit and show them for the fools they are.

So, you just blindly hand your credit card to anyone who wants to charge, with zero regard for who or why - as you demand congress do with the peoples money?

Are you an idiot, or just such a partisan hack that you spew bullshit without even considering what the shit you spew means?

The chickenshit is none other than Boehner, and all the ones that think he's doing the right thing. Wait till the chickenshit comes up to your knees, then you'll know how good your leaders are.

Boehner is putting up Barrycades to parks that GENERATE REVENUE just to piss on the people, like the chickenshit in chief is doing?

Don't think so.

You mean the shredded Constitution that Doofus Bush/Chinky left us?

Again, you're a partisan hack, and not well verses in facts.

But can you post for the class precisely which amendments were added to the Constitution under Bush?

Oh, I realize that just like that fuckwad Obama, you think you can deflect anything by screaming BOOOOOOOSHH.

Bush isn't the president, that incompetent pile of shit Obama is. And he's fucking things up.

Your party is the one that is always trying to change it

The Libertarian Party is trying to change the Constitution? :eek:

Are you on Crack?

I know the Republicans had that stupid flag thing a decade ago, but other than that - the desire to change/end the Constitution is purely your shameful party.

- guess you don't like the way our Fore Fathers wrote it, eh? Some Patriot. The House may control spending, but the spending has already been done, now we just need to pay it. Poor families of Servicemen that have died, they're not getting the pay that was due the Servicemen because Boehner and his band of idiots don't care about anybody but their fractured party that is soon to become extinct.

You should huff less of the gold spray paint - I've heard the metal flakes eat your brain away faster - and you seriously can't afford that.

Forum List

Back