Obama shows his anti-semitism...gives Israel the middle finger on his way out the door

Always knew the truth about that.

What's worse are the JINOS(Jews In Name Only) that proudly and arrogantly vote for everything that is the enemy to Israel.

They can be referred to as KAPOs.

What's worse are the JINOS(Jews In Name Only) that proudly and arrogantly vote for everything that is the enemy to Israel.

It's unreal that Obama pulled that shit and fucked over Israel. What an utter asshole.

Didn't Hillary say that, if elected, Trump would fuck over our allies?

Obama did it on his way out the door.

It's unreal that Obama pulled that shit and fucked over Israel. What an utter asshole.
For allowing the UN to condemn them for ethnic cleansing???

Netanyahu has had YEARS to negotiate a deal, and instead he back stealing their property, their farms, their homes, their water rights, and then giving them to Israelis.

We've waited FAR too long. Even the head of Mossad has stated that Israeli policy is a national security problem for America.

We have to decide what we stand for. And, then we have to stand for that.

The US is the ally of Israel.
Israel has never really been the ally of the US.
We've given them more than 200 nuke weapons and yet they wait on us to defend them.
Netanyahu paid bribes to R congress to sabotage peace. $1million to Tom Cotton - that's why he did that treasonous letter.

Yes, we should continue to be their allies but when are they going to return the favor?

Obama did not "fuck over" the US but Israel has fucked over the US repeatedly.

15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n-jpg.103785

You RWNJ traitors are against anything Obama does. My question is, what more do you want the US to do?

Please be precise.

Didn't Hillary say that, if elected, Trump would fuck over our allies?

Obama did it on his way out the door.
How??

How does a message of not accepting ethnic cleansing get to be "f### over our allies"???

Let's remember we just got through conferring on them the largest arms package they have ever received.

Netanyahu has had YEARS to negotiate a deal, and instead he back stealing their property, their farms, their homes, their water rights, and then giving them to Israelis.

We've waited FAR too long. Even the head of Mossad has stated that Israeli policy is a national security problem for America.

Obama lied to our ally and did not do what he said he would do.

It's sad that we have a antisemitic President.

I'm not sure I understand the point of lying to Israeli officials before the UN vote. That is a serious bitch move.

Remember that in the Koran, it's ok to lie to non Muslims to achieve your goals. Mohammed preaches this in no uncertainty.

Obama lied to our ally and did not do what he said he would do.

It's sad that we have a antisemitic President.

Nope.

Actually, he has been very consistent, never made promises he did not keep and always backed them up.

You and the other RWNJ traitors just want it to be true so you're refusing to actually look at it.

Now we know the truth. Obama is an anti-Semite.
ColonelAnus, the American policy has been a two-state solution for almost fifty years.

Recognition of Jewish settlements in the West Bank undermines that solution.

You need to read more and think, Anus.

I thought snowflakes were concerned about minorities.

Remind me, how many Jews are there on earth relative to Islamics and Christians?

Jews are in the minority. They can't possibly do anything for themselves without the help of liberals.

Too bad the Jewish voting block in America isnt bigger, then Dems might try to pretend they are not antisemites.

I'm not sure I understand the point of lying to Israeli officials before the UN vote. That is a serious bitch move.

Remember that in the Koran, it's ok to lie to non Muslims to achieve your goals. Mohammed preaches this in no uncertainty.

Not true of real Muslims.
Sorry, but is simply not.

Besides, there are no Muslims involved here - except in your own ugly, treasonous mind.

Buck up. You've got Pooting moving into the situation room on Jan 21.

Forum List

Back