Obama Should Resign

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Professional people resign when they can no longer continue in the position they are in for whatever reason.

In Obama's case the rest of the government simply will not work with him. I dont think its his fault, dont confuse me, but its clear that alot of congress dysfunction is being caused by him. Republicans have not only flat out refused to work with him, they have chosen to demonize and belittle him publicly as much as possible. Its as if they are making the public pay for us sending Bush down into history as the worst president ever. None of this matters, what matters is that government is not functioning.

The best thing Obama could do is resign.

Ofcourse then the republicans will be like 'oh shit, what do we do now?'.

Obama Should Resign

Somehow I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. Why, do you have an inside track?

He has recently said that he will write as many executive orders as he can. He cannot continue to lead the country without violating the constitution, by his own admission. He is not a dictator. The next executive order he writes should be for immeadiate election with JB running the country untill the election is complete.

He should resign before he has to go through the humiliation of being impeached.

Professional people resign when they can no longer continue in the position they are in for whatever reason.

In Obama's case the rest of the government simply will not work with him. I dont think its his fault, dont confuse me, but its clear that alot of congress dysfunction is being caused by him. Republicans have not only flat out refused to work with him, they have chosen to demonize and belittle him publicly as much as possible. Its as if they are making the public pay for us sending Bush down into history as the worst president ever. None of this matters, what matters is that government is not functioning.

Congress dsyfunction is a symptom of Republican racism and Congress has refused to work with Obama because as they have said their number 1 goal is to get rid of Obama. Congress Republicans should resign for their disloyalty to America

-- Executive orders don't violate the constitution. The constitution specifically grants executive power to the President.

-- Holding elections at a time other than scheduled, on the other hand, would violate the constitution, which specifically requires presidential and congressional elections on a fixed schedule.

There was an op-ed piece early in Obama's presidency that claimed he would be more effective if he promised not to run for reelection. I thought that was extremely implausible then, and I think it is extremely implausible now that Obama can advance his agenda by resigning. I think it would be an abdication of his responsibilities, much as Palin's resignation was.

Spoken like a true quitter.

This is idiotic to the extreme. Every congress would simply oppose from this day forward if someone set this idiotic standard. It would be permanent gridlock forever.

Congress dsyfunction is a symptom of Republican racism and Congress has refused to work with Obama because as they have said their number 1 goal is to get rid of Obama. Congress Republicans should resign for their disloyalty to America

Everything is racism when there is any opposing view of Obama and his policies. This does get extremely tiring and it's losing traction as a ploy w/i his base.

so you know the hearts of all republicans and they are all racists?

Your a moron.

Forum List

Back