Obama shames America, again

Terrorist Muslim = jihadist.

Jihadist = Islamic Nazi.

Sound to me like he stated it correctly. You must not know what a jihadist is. Hint. Its not a terrorist.
A Jihadist is an Islamic holy warrior, in other words an Islamic terrorist.
Warrior doesnt = terrorist.
Terrorist doesn't = Muslim
according to dumb Roudy

Muslim doesn't = Islamic

Yes, you ignorant dumbass, although I never said that, you can be born a Muslim, identify yourself as a Muslim, but since you are not a practicing Muslim, not Islamic. Just like someone who calls themselves a Catholic isn't necessarily one.
I could claim I was Muslim. That doesnt mean I'm right. You are just trying to back pedal since you didnt know Muslims are Islamic and practice Islam. If you dont you are not a Muslim. :laugh:

"A Muslim, sometimes spelled Moslem, relates to a person who follows the religion of Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Quran."

Last edited:
thank you President Obama for not acting French!
Yes, thank you for acting Muslim!
thank you for keeping usmb white racist bs after dark

Muslim is not a race, Mr. BS.

No it's not, but it is an entire group of people that you hate out of complete ignorance and stupidity.

Muslims are victims of their own religion, so I don't hate Muslims but I do hate Islam and Islamists. Islam is a filthy, violent, intolerant barbaric religion that cannot coexist and has no place in the modern world. In the least it should be outlawed in Western nations. Take a quick look at the world and the fruits of Islam, and tell me I'm wrong. Unfortunately it might take a few more catastrophic terrorist attacks with hundreds of thousands in casualties, until Western leaders decide to take their gloves off and call the enemy by its name. But rest assured, that day is coming, and soon.
Your defense of victims worldwide is noted

too bad you slander all because of a minority

seek help with your illness

according to dumb Roudy

Muslim doesn't = Islamic

Yes, you ignorant dumbass, although I never said that, you can be born a Muslim, identify yourself as a Muslim, but since you are not a practicing Muslim, not Islamic. Just like someone who calls themselves a Catholic isn't necessarily one.
I could claim I was Muslim. That doesnt mean I'm right. You are just trying to back pedal since you didnt know Muslims are Islamic and practice Islam. If you dont you are not a Muslim. :laugh:

You're actually funny and assume that everyone is as stupid and ignorant as you are.

Your response shows how much you know about Muslims and Islam. Many non practicing secular Muslims call themselves Muslims, just because they're born as Muslims. Some of even atheist. Just like many non believing Christians or Jews Christians calls themselves call themselves.

What a fucking troll you are.

according to dumb Roudy

Muslim doesn't = Islamic

You're actually funny and assume that everyone is as stupid and ignorant as you are.

Your response shows how much you know about Muslims and Islam. Many non practicing secular Muslims call themselves Muslims, just because they're born as Muslims. Some of even atheist. Just like many non believing Christians or Jews Christians calls themselves call themselves.

Dont be mad bro. Everyone knows you simply didnt realize that Muslims practice Islam. If you dont practice the religion you are not a muslim, catholic, baptist, protestant etc etc no matter how much you may want to claim it. What a fucking idiot you are.
laugh.gif

Even though Holder was in France, he didn't attend this freedom march.

Strange.

Strange? Not really, there is an obvious pattern of avoiding even the remotest possibility of looking like they are not in full on in love with Islam.
Holder when asked to comment on France's President saying "we are at war with Islamic Jihadist"...said "well I would say we are at war with terrorist who use the Muslim Faith as a front for their actions"....yeah Eric...otherwise knows as Islamic Jihadist dumbass.
Sound to me like he stated it correctly. You must not know what a jihadist is. Hint. Its not a terrorist.

Not every single time anyway.

according to dumb Roudy

Muslim doesn't = Islamic

Dont be mad bro. If you dont practice the religion you are not a muslim, catholic, baptist, protestant etc etc no matter how much you may want to claim it.

Not mad. "Muslims are Islamic" isn't exactly a revelation, you desperate troll. My God what a fucking dumbass. You don't get out much, do you?

according to dumb Roudy

Muslim doesn't = Islamic

Dont be mad bro. If you dont practice the religion you are not a muslim, catholic, baptist, protestant etc etc no matter how much you may want to claim it.

Not mad. "Muslims are Islamic" isn't exactly a revelation, you desperate troll. My God what a fucking dumbass. You don't get out much, do you?
It is a revelation to you. How can you state you dont hate Muslims but you hate Islam? What a dumb ass.
laugh.gif

Strange? Not really, there is an obvious pattern of avoiding even the remotest possibility of looking like they are not in full on in love with Islam.
Holder when asked to comment on France's President saying "we are at war with Islamic Jihadist"...said "well I would say we are at war with terrorist who use the Muslim Faith as a front for their actions"....yeah Eric...otherwise knows as Islamic Jihadist dumbass.

Terrorist = Muslim = Most of the time.

Definitely.

How many Muslim terrorist attacks have we had in the US?

"Estimates range that between five to 12 million Muslims live in the United States. "

Between 1980 and 2005

piechart2.jpg

It is a revelation to you. How can you state you dont hate Muslims but you hate Islam? What a dumb ass.
laugh.gif

How is Muslim who practice Islam and therefore Islamic a revelation, troll? Not only you have foot in mouth disease, I'm convinced you have a severe case of HEAD UP THE ASS. Ha ha ha.

add another variable: not in the majority of the time.

Terrorist doesn't = Muslim[

"Estimates range that between five to 12 million Muslims live in the United States. "

So let's get this straight Mohammad AssPassTheGas, you don't think majority of terrorism today are Muslims, nor do you think Islamic terrorism and terrorist groups are a big problem in the world today that all nations are concerned about. :cuckoo:

laugh.gif

How is Muslim who practice Islam and therefore Islamic a revelation, troll? Not only you have foot in mouth disease, I'm convinced you have a severe case of HEAD UP THE ASS. Ha ha ha.
Its a relevation to you because you didnt realize Muslims practice Islam until I told you idiot.
laugh.gif

So let's get this straight Mohammad AssPassTheGas, you don't think majority of terrorism today are Muslims, nor do you think Islamic terrorism and terrorist groups are a big problem in the world today that all nations are concerned about. :cuckoo:
Lets examine that word terrorist/terrorism. Do you know what that means before we get started?

Terrorism
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

add another variable: not in the majority of the time.

Terrorist doesn't = Muslim[

Connect the dots = Islamic terrorist = Jihadist = True Muslim = ISLAM = Missing dot

Forum List

Back