Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Hahaha...funny shit.
If I were a filthy wetback or married to one, I’d claim there’s no southern border problem as well....hahaha...You lost all credibility.
"Filthy wetback"? I wonder how many get banned for saying this sh!t?

Probably the same number that say “Orange Clown” huh?
Orange clown is as bad as saying "filthy wetback"?
One is a bout a reality star that paints himself orange.
The other is about racists.

That’s your spin...run with it bud.
OK. The number of Mexicans coming here is the lowest since 1971. Sounds like we have a real crisis.

“lowest” isn’t low enough....good Americans don’t want one more among us....try harder bud.

Illegal' crossing attempts at the US Southwest border triple in March from a year ago
  • The number of "illegal" crossing attempts at the U.S. Southwest border triple in March compared with a year ago, the government says.
  • The number of crossing attempts last month grow 37 percent from February, setting a month-to-month record going back to 2011.
  • Overall, government data show there were a total of 50,308 people last month that were apprehended or deemed as "inadmissible" at the border.
  • The largest number of apprehensions is from the Rio Grande sector in Texas, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency.
'Illegal' crossing attempts at US Southwest border triple in March from year ago

Sure is.

Does the Army issue weather warnings? Disease control? Watch for asteroids?

Nope. They're there for War. Period. Whether a given war is offensive or defensive has no bearing on that.

Just as your football team is still a football team whether it has the ball or the other team does.

Then, you were not upset that the military did not move fast enough to assist the people of New Orleans after Katrina?

I had already evacuated but I have no knowledge of the military being involved.

Now once I came back I did see the National Guard here and there. Think I even had an MRE. But no, never saw the Army. Besides all of which, a hurricane and/or flood is not an "invasion".

You had already evacuated!? Yup, just save your rear...so much for libs BS about being so concerned for others.

Why the fuck would I not evacuate, with a monster storm bearing down?
What are you, some kind of retard?

So let's see, you evacuate due to a monster storm bearing down, then you piss and moan because assistance didn't come quick enough for others....you are a retard.

Link, liar?

Yeah, didn't think so. Cram this post back up the lower intestine whence it was drilled.
Dismissed.

Then, you were not upset that the military did not move fast enough to assist the people of New Orleans after Katrina?

I had already evacuated but I have no knowledge of the military being involved.

Now once I came back I did see the National Guard here and there. Think I even had an MRE. But no, never saw the Army. Besides all of which, a hurricane and/or flood is not an "invasion".

You had already evacuated!? Yup, just save your rear...so much for libs BS about being so concerned for others.

Why the fuck would I not evacuate, with a monster storm bearing down?
What are you, some kind of retard?

So let's see, you evacuate due to a monster storm bearing down, then you piss and moan because assistance didn't come quick enough for others....you are a retard.

Link, liar?

Yeah, didn't think so. Cram this post back up the lower intestine whence it was drilled.
Dismissed.

Who needs a link, I've got a photo.
th

what does that have to do with where they are deployed? they aren't going after citizens. So I give two shits if it's mexicans or canadiens. illegal is illegal.
The point is we only deploy troops where there is a shit load of illegal crossing, we are not covering the northern border because there are n ot a bunch of crossings and man power costs money. We wil never stopp all of them the point to stop deangerous ones and where the largest flow is. That is where we stick our troops. I do not care that they are not trained as border crossing agents their training is similar enough to get the job done

do not be so optimistic about our northern border-----it is really kinda porous. I is old-------when I was young one did not
need a passport to pass that border---------seems to me that
a fake one would do today

It wasn't that long ago at all. The vast majority of my entries into Canada, I didn't even have to take the car out of gear.

One time I went by canoe, no border agent at all. Put in in Vermont, came ashore and everybody was speaking French.
Mexico would be the one committing the act of war by allowing a horde to come through their country and then into the US
It is not Mexico's job to guard our border.
It sure as hell isn't their job to allow illegals to cross their whole country to enter the United States either............They were doing this on purpose to piss us off..........................WORKED....................happy now.

Bodecea: What does the military have to do with securing our borders???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you pretended you were in the military and you didn't even know what the role of the military is in this country. That's classic. OMG.

It's Article IV Section 4, my dear. You may want to remember that in case you ever decide to pretend you were in the military again.

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Let's have a look, shall we?

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

Where's the "invasion" Spaz?

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all

Correct. I don't.

---- or did you buy that bullshit about "Mexico sending rapists"? :rofl:

Gullible's Travels. You actually think the government of Mexico is recruiting/drafting rapists and ordering them across the border.

'Scuse me for a sec :banghead:

Strawman. I never took any position on whether the government sends criminals here or not. I have unsufficient information to make that determination and never have.

100% of Mexican illegal aliens though are criminals by definition. And yes, there are rapists in there. You're truly an idiot that you think of a million illegals a year none of them are rapists

And your reasoning ability is in negative numbers if you believe the Mexican government is "sending" them.

Mexico is a failure. No middle class.

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all

Correct. I don't.

Gullible's Travels. You actually think the government of Mexico is recruiting/drafting rapists and ordering them across the border.

Strawman. I never took any position on whether the government sends criminals here or not. I have unsufficient information to make that determination and never have.

100% of Mexican illegal aliens though are criminals by definition. And yes, there are rapists in there. You're truly an idiot that you think of a million illegals a year none of them are rapists

And your reasoning ability is in negative numbers if you believe the Mexican government is "sending" them.

They are owned by the Cartels..................and why they want out....................They don't control the land within their borders.

Correct. I don't.

Pogo is also lying. I didn't say the Mexican "government" sent them. Note he changed my words because he didn't like what I actually said. You know since he knew he had to change my words to make his contrived point that he knew what he was doing. Hence, he was lying.

Then again for the drunken hillbilly Pogo to be awake after about 8pm is pretty good, so I give him half credit

Correct. I don't.

Pogo is also lying. I didn't say the Mexican "government" sent them. Note he changed my words because he didn't like what I actually said. You know since he knew he had to change my words to make his contrived point that he knew what he was doing. Hence, he was lying.

Then again for the drunken hillbilly Pogo to be awake after about 8pm is pretty good, so I give him half credit

Ah, you must be looking for the rent check for the inside of your head.

Here ya go.... don't spend it all in one place.

evan-mathis-signing-bonus.png

Correct. I don't.

Ah, you must be looking for the rent check for the inside of your head.

Here ya go.... don't spend it all in one place.

evan-mathis-signing-bonus.png

Look dude, you changed my words. That clearly proves you know you are misrepresenting what I said. In other words, you are lying because you know what you did. If you weren't lying, you wouldn't change my words.

Have some more white lightning, hill billy. It's after 9am now, it's late enough

Forum List

Back