Obama & Seinfeld

It's a great show, saw the advertisement this morning for this one. In a past episode Jerry mention George Stephanopolous was an inlaw so I'll bet he got the ball rolling.

I liked it, especially the scene where Seinfeld gets on his knees and gives Obama a blowjob.

And then when he tried to spit, Obama got him in a headlock and made him swallow!!!

When Obama said he had no embarrassing public moments, my son was watching it over my shoulder, he laughed.

He said this was his most embarrassing public moment.

And after that Obama turns over Seinfeld and rapes him in the ass.

Cool.

Actually, I loved the 63' Stingray. And Couldn't tell Obama from Jerry, those Grey haired bastards.I loved the car.

Okay, just for 20 minutes, drop the partisan crap and check this out. "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" is always great - this is no exception:

President Barack Obama - Just Tell Him You’re the President - Episode - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee by Jerry Seinfeld

Your plea for 20 min of non-partisan sharing of thoughts fell on deaf ears for a few. Too bad. It was a good "spot". Watching the two of them hanging out like buddies and just keeping it as real as possible was a refreshing glimpse into what I see as the real Obama. He's clever, funny and quick on his feet. I think whatever he does after what's going to be a gruelling last year he'll turn out to be one of your most liked, funny and honest of your ex-prez's. Here's hoping his New Year won't be as bad as I suspect. Those who couldn't bring themselves to display even a moment of neutrality starts the year with a bad omen.

Okay, just for 20 minutes, drop the partisan crap and check this out. "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" is always great - this is no exception:

President Barack Obama - Just Tell Him You’re the President - Episode - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee by Jerry Seinfeld

Your plea for 20 min of non-partisan sharing of thoughts fell on deaf ears for a few. Too bad. It was a good "spot". Watching the two of them hanging out like buddies and just keeping it as real as possible was a refreshing glimpse into what I see as the real Obama. He's clever, funny and quick on his feet. I think whatever he does after what's going to be a gruelling last year he'll turn out to be one of your most liked, funny and honest of your ex-prez's. Here's hoping his New Year won't be as bad as I suspect. Those who couldn't bring themselves to display even a moment of neutrality starts the year with a bad omen.
Agreed. I wasn't holding my breath with the "20 minutes" thing.

I very much like Obama's low-key, dry sense of humor, and Seinfeld was great, as always. I don't know if you've seen that "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" site, but there are MANY hilarious episodes.

Agreed. I wasn't holding my breath with the "20 minutes" thing.

I very much like Obama's low-key, dry sense of humor, and Seinfeld was great, as always. I don't know if you've seen that "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" site, but there are MANY hilarious episodes.

To tell you the truth I've intentionally avoided those shows. Myself I find two comedians stuck in a set piece like that and relying on improv and "forced" to be funny usually turns out to be cringe-worthingly unfunny. Those two guys definitely blew that assumption, they were a hoot. I will sample a few more bits.

To tell you the truth I've intentionally avoided those shows. Myself I find two comedians stuck in a set piece like that and relying on improv and "forced" to be funny usually turns out to be cringe-worthingly unfunny. Those two guys definitely blew that assumption, they were a hoot. I will sample a few more bits.
I think I've seen them all. SOME of them come across a bit forced but it's a chemistry thing. If Jerry and the guest aren't on the same wave length it's a bit stained. Most of the time it isn't, just funny observations and sometimes it's hilarious.

I just watched the obama one and it was a good show, like most of them it seemed spontaneous. Loved the Vette too.

What we don't need is more liberal actors polishing Obama's penis with their mouths.

I enjoyed it. Seinfeld is a smug bastard and so is Obama the interaction was interesting. That split window Vette is easily one of the top five American cars ever made imo.

Forum List

Back