Obama said:"It was usually an effective tactic,...one of those tricks I had learned"...See Benghazi

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So Obama told us in his book that he would use "tricks", "tactics" to fool people including lying to voters.

And so we find out that:
Hillary Clinton One night earlier, wrote an email at 11:12 pm to Chelsea Clinton reporting that two State Department officials had been killed in Benghazi by “an Al Queada-like group.”
Hillary Told Chelsea Truth About Benghazi, But Not American People

YET the proof is Hillary and Obama put the blame on in her words..
"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet"
Hillary Clinton: Source of the Benghazi Video Lie | RedState

And Obama further along with Susan Rice blamed the video for weeks... 8 weeks to be exact BEFORE the election as another "Trick" Tactic to fool voters!

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack
By Fred Lucas | November 1, 2012 | 4:16 PM EDT
Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack

And so from Obama's book "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 we KNEW these liar
would say and do anything to get elected...even blaming a lousy video for HIS INCOMPETENCY!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the tim
e."

Remember Obama is a LIAR! He told us he would LIE to us!

Dan from Squirrel Hill, has updated his list to 1,063 documented examples of Barack Obama's lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc. He began with 252 examples, then quickly grew to 504 and later to 694. In November 2014, he added more than 200 more examples of the usurper-in-chief's unlawful acts. Today, that number has grown to 1,063.
1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, Hypocrisy, Waste, Etc. - Freedom Outpost

1,063 documented out right lies. Proof that Obama told us he would LIE to us back in 1995!
This LIE about Benghazi covered up Obama's 32 claims about al-qaeda's demise!

Those of you on the cusp of intellectually honesty have to ask if continuation of this total disregard for the truth by future Democrats is what you want. Remember you've now seen Obama's OWN words from his book. 1,063 documented lies and this hearing showing Obama' KNEW it was not a video but a planned attack and to blame the video was another "TRICK" ..."TACTIC"!!!

To those of you that are truly questioning Hillary and ultimately Obama's honesty, the issue of Benghazi has been it was a politically expedient explanation to blame on the video and not just 8 weeks before the election cast further doubts on Obama's competency. Obama bumper stickers said it all and you can't have a planned terrorist attack on Benghazi poking holes into Obama's boast of :
Osamadeadsticker.png

To those of you that are truly questioning Hillary and ultimately Obama's honesty, the issue of Benghazi has been it was a politically expedient explanation to blame on the video and not just 8 weeks before the election cast further doubts on Obama's competency. Obama bumper stickers said it all and you can't have a planned terrorist attack on Benghazi poking holes into Obama's boast of :
View attachment 53166

I hear you. Yes, the investigation proved Hillary, Rice, and Obama all lied to the American people just as Obama lied about Obamacare. The sad part is that it really speaks volumes about the state of the American people. Both Obama and Hillary get a pass on all their lies to the American people.

View attachment 53166

I hear you. Yes, the investigation proved Hillary, Rice, and Obama all lied to the American people just as Obama lied about Obamacare. The sad part is that it really speaks volumes about the state of the American people. Both Obama and Hillary get a pass on all their lies to the American people.

Well in defense of "Americans" I like millions have NOT given a pass as I know YOU have NOT given them a pass.

What has to happen though is more people like you and me need to constantly point out that Obama told us in 1995 he was going to use
tricks and tactics as that is the ONLY way he knew of getting his way. So too the people he has had around him.
Gruber, Obamacare architect told ALL of us Obamacare depended on the "stupidity of American voters"! It is just unbelievable that
those people that voted on Obama in 2008 were that foolish so it was Obama's fault entirely. But those idiots that voted in 2012 without never questioning Obama's penchant to LIE those are the real fools not!
What we have to do as logical people must continue to get more and more people like you and me to understand that Obama truly wants
to destroy the United States! I know some people would dispute that but all one has to do is look at what OBAMA has told us he wanted.
He wants to destroy 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 400,000 people!
He wants the USA to be dependent on foreign oil...why else would he tell Brazil the US would be their #1 customer?

There is so much proof that Obama wants for the USA what most of us DON"T!

Forum List

Back