Obama retakes lead in rasmussen poll 46-45

It's still quite a way until the election and obama is up by very little. It is highly unlikely that this criminal and corrupt regime is going to go until the election without another scandal.

in virginia we are getting swamped with obama ads ripping romney. they are very effective, especially when romney offers no specifics on anything.

The Messiah got elected on a slogan, 'hope and change', not specifics.

Add to that - no notable accomplishments, no real record as a state or federal legislator and not an ounce of experience in the private sector.

Meanwhile, you point these things out that you've convinced yourself about Romney like you can't control your emotions and are almost sickened by the thought.

Get some perspective.

You're the one calling the President "messiah". Find some perspective yourself.

I keep reading all the GOP promises of Obamacare repeal, yet there's no empirical evidence that November's going to go their way. Has the electorate become more comfortable with Obamacare, is the GOP running a lousy candidate at the top, or both?

Right or wrong, the decision handed down on Thursday will be seen by many as a stamp of approval.

wait until the campaign adds start flying ... haha. Gonna be bad for Obama especially in swing states.

wait until the campaign adds start flying ... haha. Gonna be bad for Obama especially in swing states.

They're flying now. According to Doyle MacManus of the LA Times, Obama is opening up leads in those states. Governor Romeny is MIA.

Bob Edwards Weekend - The Bob Edwards Show

you are a dumb one. haha.

Eloquent rebuttal. Really, quite nice. Way to not respond to even a single point.

Well played, Fuckstain.

I think Sarahgop is a Dem plant.

i despise every fiber of romneys being. romneycare is going to devastate me as i cant afford ins and cant afford the huge tax ill pay. obama copied obama care from romneycare.

and yea, since this monstrosity is here to stay, id rather have dems get a super majority so we can go to a canadian system. it will cost me less.

and yea, since this monstrosity is here to stay, id rather have dems get a super majority so we can go to a canadian system. it will cost me less.

It better cost less, since there will be much less care.

ACA promises access, it doesn't provide care. You will have an absolute right to see a doctor, even if you have to wait six months for an appointment.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

first time obama has led in 3 weeks even though he has been rocked with bad news. ill take a guess and say roberts will make obama go up in the polls in the coming days.

Proof that Americans are still idiots.

Proof that americans are intelligent and know that the GOP/teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of anti-american pieces of shit :up:

no, it shows people want something for nothing and at this point id rather have universal nationalised health care than this crock of crap both obama and romney agree with.

romney was a big mistake for republicans. why vote for a liberal when we already have a liberal?

Romney was a moderate but that was before he was against moderation. Big difference now that he is against EVERYTHING he used to be for.

Forum List

Back