Obama retakes lead in rasmussen poll 46-45

Proof that Americans are still idiots.

Proof that americans are intelligent and know that the GOP/teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of anti-american pieces of shit :up:

no, it shows people want something for nothing and at this point id rather have universal nationalised health care than this crock of crap both obama and romney agree with.

Romney no longer agrees with this. You have got to keep current. Romney no longer agrees that he ever agreed to any thing.

They're flying now. According to Doyle MacManus of the LA Times, Obama is opening up leads in those states. Governor Romeny is MIA.

Bob Edwards Weekend - The Bob Edwards Show

you are a dumb one. haha.

Eloquent rebuttal. Really, quite nice. Way to not respond to even a single point.

Well played, Fuckstain.

It makes you feel better to support the President when you look at the company you'd keep if you were on the other side.

Eloquent rebuttal. Really, quite nice. Way to not respond to even a single point.

Well played, Fuckstain.

It makes you feel better to support the President when you look at the company you'd keep if you were on the other side.

LOL. Indeed. This board has definitely been like a pill that makes me love being a Liberal a million times more.

I couldn't agree more. The vial right wing scum on this site gives a pretty shocking realization of how disgusting those on the right truly are.

Romney no longer agrees with this. You have got to keep current. Romney no longer agrees that he ever agreed to any thing.

Hey, the FACT is that Romney stands behind everything he has EVER SAID, as long as the last time he said it, it was in agreement with his current position, notwithstanding potential adjustments and revisions he has considered making in the interim, with the stipulation that all stated opinions are subject to review and debate as conditions and political requirements dictate.

Come on, SURELY you KNOW that.

:cool:

I think Sarahgop is a Dem plant.

i despise every fiber of romneys being. romneycare is going to devastate me as i cant afford ins and cant afford the huge tax ill pay. obama copied obama care from romneycare.

Romney may of came up with the outline, but it was Obama that moved it into your life. Fight both of the filth!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

first time obama has led in 3 weeks even though he has been rocked with bad news. ill take a guess and say roberts will make obama go up in the polls in the coming days.

Proof that americans are intelligent and know that the GOP/teabaggers are nothing but a bunch of anti-american pieces of shit :up:

How is spending at 3 times the yearly rate and taking away our freedoms say anything good about Obama? O'yes, you don't care about that as free shit is worth more than liberty. Ben Franklin was so fucking right, but he's only a dead white guy, so he must of been evil.

90 percent of Obama's policies are Bush's on roids. Some of the social ones are different....
-Borders
-Health care-Bush pushed through a huge increase in that
-wars
-banks
-Economy-same policy of Bush, but worst.

I don't so much disagree with his energy policy as long as it works, but he's made some mistakes.

Last edited:

How is spending at 3 times the yearly rate and taking away our freedoms say anything good about Obama? O'yes, you don't care about that as free shit is worth more than liberty. Ben Franklin was so fucking right, but he's only a dead white guy, so he must of been evil.

90 percent of Obama's policies are Bush's on roids. Some of the social ones are different....
-Borders
-wars
-banks

I don't so much disagree with his energy policy as long as it works, but he's made some mistakes.

You realize anger will consume your soul?

Every poll I see has this race anywhere from a 1-5 difference I discount the Bloomberg poll for the simple reason no other poll shows anything close to a 13 point difference. Most of the polls show the difference to be1-3 points favoring Obama you knew he would get a bump in the polls after the health care ruling went his way the question is will it last.

-Borders
-wars
-banks

You realize anger will consume your soul?

So none of this matters to you? Talk about being outside of reality. :eusa_eh: When the people no longer care about such issues than we're ripe for a dictator.

Last edited:
romney was a big mistake for republicans. why vote for a liberal when we already have a liberal?

It's like someone said that here already....

Oh yeah!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/220746-dear-conservatives.html

I am a bit more skeptical. I do think Romney's billionaire buddies can buy this election. However, it will be harder for them if Obama is popping.

Face it, the GOP picked Romney only because they thought he had the best chance of beating Obama. If it was about conservatism, Santorum or Gingrich will be your pick.
Gingrich is as "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) as Chimpola....As in not at all.

He's more conservative than Romney.

Than again, I am more conservative than Romney.

gallup has it 48-43 obama. fox has obama +5 and bloomberg +13.

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

personally, people like a winner and obama is on a winning streak. romney just cant connect with anyone and obamas ads are have a big effect right now.

Romney's biggest problem is that he comes across as such a dipshit.

You might not admit it, but it's true.

It really is going to take a billion dollars for him to win.

I disagree. His biggest problem is that he wants to win by doing nothing. He needs to have one of those moments like Boris Yeltsin (sp?) had where when Gorbachev was the victim of a coup; Yeltsin was standing on top of a tank basically telling the insurgents to come and get him.

He is hedging his bets on all fronts and has basically dropped out of public view. Obama had what could charitably be called a very bad week 2 weeks ago. His Commerce Secretary resigned; the F&F incident was front page news, the economic numbers were not as robust as he had hoped. Now a week later, Obama has actually overtaken Governor Romney in this right leaning poll.

Good post.

It's like someone said that here already....

Oh yeah!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/220746-dear-conservatives.html

I am a bit more skeptical. I do think Romney's billionaire buddies can buy this election. However, it will be harder for them if Obama is popping.

Face it, the GOP picked Romney only because they thought he had the best chance of beating Obama. If it was about conservatism, Santorum or Gingrich will be your pick.
Gingrich is as "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) as Chimpola....As in not at all.

He's more conservative than Romney.

Than again, I am more conservative than Romney.

john kerry may be more conservative than romney.

Governor Romney is mouthing words for the benefit of the far right wing of the GOP. Words that he does not believe, and it shows.
110459_600.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back