Obama retains huge lead...

I remember you posting polls like this with the bush kerry election. Didnt you have to leave the board for 6 months after losing a bet by depending on the accuracy of these polls?

I'd be willing to make a bet with the OP polesmoker - If Romney wins, he leaves for six months. If Obama wins, I leave for six months.

But he doesn't have the nuts to make such a bet...

Or does he?

Hey NYCar"boner." Take your mouth off Obama's ass for a sec....

Wanna make the bet, asslips?

Man up - for once.

I'll bet you $1000 on the election.

obama is tanking in Ohio.

Now that would be what we like to call a lie.

Obama is ahead in Ohio now by about twice the margin he was ahead a month ago.

No, he is not tanking. He is increasing his lead.

Where's your link? The coal miners aren't going to vote for him, they'll sit out the election first.

That's why obama has filed a lawsuit in Ohio to keep the military from voting. While obama can still fudge the numbers in Ohio to show him slightly ahead, there's no doubt that he is losing the lead and will lose the state.

I remember you posting polls like this with the bush kerry election. Didnt you have to leave the board for 6 months after losing a bet by depending on the accuracy of these polls?

Bush had the lead in the polls for the last 2 months of that election. I bet against the polls, that's where I learned a valuable lesson.

Where's your link? The coal miners aren't going to vote for him, they'll sit out the election first.

That's why obama has filed a lawsuit in Ohio to keep the military from voting. While obama can still fudge the numbers in Ohio to show him slightly ahead, there's no doubt that he is losing the lead and will lose the state.

LOL right wingers, what gullible sheep you are,..

Fox News falsely implies Obama curtailing military voting in Ohio | The Raw Story

We need to split CA in to 3 states, NY into 2 states, we need to find 4 other states, any suggestions?

Excuse me? Where's your link that he's tanking? Show us the polls.

Blast from the past.

"Democratic presidential nominee John F. Kerry emerged from his national convention with a small lead over President Bush in the race for the White House and improved his standing against the president on the economy and who is better qualified to serve as commander in chief, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The poll showed Kerry with the support of 50 percent of all registered voters, compared with 44 percent for Bush, with independent Ralph Nader at 2 percent."

Convention Gives Kerry Slight Lead Over Bush (washingtonpost.com)

Last edited:
Aug09-noras.png

338 to 191.

Romney needs to turn 80 electoral votes in his favor. How can he do that???????

ElectoralVote

That map is such bullshit.....

I can't give Obama any state right now - he pissed off a lot of people with his "you didn't build that" speech and his position on gay marriage...

The only states I will give him are the smaller ones in the northeast - and I'm not giving him PA or NY..

Obama has lost a lot of voters who were willing to give him a chance during his "hope and change" tour.

A lot of people who helped him get elected in 08 wont be voting in this election - they'll just stay home. That's the general knee-jerk reaction of those who don't care for any candidate.

Oh and I find Obama winning Wisconsin funny considering Walker was elected and then won the recall.... Romney will definitely win Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back