Obama retains huge lead...

I like the big "EXCLUDING ALL RASMUSSEN POLLS." Would hate to include any source that doesn't over-poll democrats.

You had 2 threads today posting Rasmussen and excluding everyone else. I didn't see where you objected to that. Did I miss that.

The right wing idiots grab onto Rasmussen like a 3 year old to their blanky. It tells them the heavily right wing biased crap they want to hear. They don't give a damn about the actual facts that Obama is kicking the crap out of Willard :up:

I like the big "EXCLUDING ALL RASMUSSEN POLLS." Would hate to include any source that doesn't over-poll democrats.

You had 2 threads today posting Rasmussen and excluding everyone else. I didn't see where you objected to that. Did I miss that.

The right wing idiots grab onto Rasmussen like a 3 year old to their blanky. It tells them the heavily right wing biased crap they want to hear. They don't give a damn about the actual facts that Obama is kicking the crap out of Willard :up:

Facts? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My poll - the one that counts, asslips, had Romney up 100%

So, suck that bitch.. LOL!

OP is in love with the man-child president-unelect. He gets all giggly when he looks at pictures of him. He's probably jerking off and typing at the same time...

Note my other thread. The Reuters poll undersamples Democrats and gives Obama a 7 point lead.

Facts? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is from just this thread alone :lmao:

I remember you posting polls like this with the bush kerry election. Didnt you have to leave the board for 6 months after losing a bet by depending on the accuracy of these polls?

I have a job. I've got things to do. Can't spend 24 hours per day on here responding to everything thread.

Besides, polls don't matter too much. I don't care what Gallup, Rasmussen, whoever says. The point is, it's a dishonest representation if it doesn't take all available data into account simply because that data doesn't jive with with the goal of the map: to show that Romney doesn't stand a chance. Woo hoo, fun.

I remember you posting polls like this with the bush kerry election. Didnt you have to leave the board for 6 months after losing a bet by depending on the accuracy of these polls?

I'd be willing to make a bet with the OP polesmoker - If Romney wins, he leaves for six months. If Obama wins, I leave for six months.

But he doesn't have the nuts to make such a bet...

Or does he?

Hey NYCar"boner." Take your mouth off Obama's ass for a sec....

Wanna make the bet, asslips?

Man up - for once.

Forum List

Back