Obama: Responsible for 2010

Over the last two years we've made progress, but clearly too many people haven't felt that progress yet and they told us that clearly yesterday. As president, I take responsibility for that," he said

BBC News - US Elections 2010: Obama blames 'frustrated voters'

So.....what has changed since that makes anyone believe people have "felt progress?"

Markets are up. Unemployment is down. Osama Bin Laden is dead.

You may be drinking bubble-up and eating rainbow stew, but the OBL poll bump only lasted a week, unemployment is only slightly better, and I'm not certain what "Markets are up" has to do with anything Obama has done, but I am sure you haven't a clue.

Over the last two years we've made progress, but clearly too many people haven't felt that progress yet and they told us that clearly yesterday. As president, I take responsibility for that," he said

So.....what has changed since that makes anyone believe people have "felt progress?"

The markets are up largely due to the dollar dropping in value.

Unemployment is only down if one believes statistical gimmicks.

Here's a math quiz: (#s in 000s)"

1. In April 2011, the civilian noninstitutiuonal population was 239,146. In April 2010, the civilian noninstitutiuonal population was 237,329. By how much did the civilian oninstitutional population increase in one year?

2. In April 2011, the civilian labor force was 153,421. In April 2010, the civilian labor force was 153,911. By how much did the civiliian labor force decrease in one year?

3. In April 2011, the civilian noninstututional population who were Not In The Labor Force was 85,725. In April 2010, the civilian noninstututional population who were Not In The Labor Force was 83,418. By how much did those Not In The Labor Force increase in one year? What is the ratio of the answer of #3 to the answer to #1?

Table A-1. Employment status of the civilian population by sex and age

Last edited:
Obama has done a remarkable job given that the Republican Party and the New Right stonewalled his every effort to repair the damage he inherited from Bush&Co. Since President Obama was nominated, he has faced total, lock-step opposition on every issue by a minority which resents losing their hold on the White House; a party which has adopted an Ends/Means strategy to return a Republican to the White House at any cost.

1. In April 2011, the civilian noninstitutiuonal population was 239,146. In April 2010, the civilian noninstitutiuonal population was 237,329. By how much did the civilian oninstitutional population increase in one year?

2. In April 2011, the civilian labor force was 153,421. In April 2010, the civilian labor force was 153,911. By how much did the civiliian labor force decrease in one year?

3. In April 2011, the civilian noninstututional population who were Not In The Labor Force was 85,725. In April 2010, the civilian noninstututional population who were Not In The Labor Force was 83,418. By how much did those Not In The Labor Force increase in one year? What is the ratio of the answer of #3 to the answer to #1?

"There are liars, damn liars and statistics". Mark Twain

"There are liars, damn liars and statistics". Mark Twain

And in your case the appropriate quote is:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln

In Soviet America, progress feels you!

TSA-15.jpg

I'd rather that they not touch my junk, thank you very much.

Obama has done a remarkable job given that the Republican Party and the New Right stonewalled his every effort to repair the damage he inherited from Bush&Co. Since President Obama was nominated, he has faced total, lock-step opposition on every issue by a minority which resents losing their hold on the White House; a party which has adopted an Ends/Means strategy to return a Republican to the White House at any cost.

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

About 1% get their junk touched. More RW BS. (They don't fly?) Just listened to Sean saying Obama would have to go back on Israel returning to '67 borders...it never ends... BTW, Reagan thought he was in Red Dawn when he said that...

Obama is unbeatable. Why even bother with the election? He is loved in Europe and stuff. He's super duper smart and stuff. He's a great orator and stuff. He's brilliant and stuff. He's a lock and stuff. He's all hopey and changey and stuff. Stuff and stuff.

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Of course you couldn't repond with a reasoned response Dave, you're incapable of offering more than an emoticon or a cut and paste job.

For the record, what part of my post was inaccurate?

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Of course you couldn't repond with a reasoned response Dave, you're incapable of offering more than an emoticon or a cut and paste job.
I'm confused...what in the world gave you the ridiculous idea that you deserve anything more? You're a caricature. You're the Arrogant, Self-Important Leftist Buffoon direct from Central Casting. :lol:

For the record, what part of my post was inaccurate?
For the record, the first 6 words were horseshit, then it went down from there. But then, I'd expect nothing less from an Obamabot.

Gas is $4 - $5, debt is $14,000,000,000,000, 58,000,000 unemployed, inflation, three wars, etc., etc.

:lol:

Forum List

Back