Obama: Republicans created divisions in America

That asshole Obama screwed up the US worse than Kathleen Kennedy screwed up Star Wars.

Each end has convinced itself that the other end has created and increased our divisions.

This is one of those cases in which they're both right.
Nah..

OneGroup, Conservatives are just trying to stop themselves from having their guns taken away and letting people like Keith Jealouson, FarahCon, The Reverend Wrong, Maxine Leaking Waters, Nazi Pelosi, and Chuck "Schultz Schummer etc. from rounding them up and putting them in trains to take us all to concentration camps because apparently Americans are standing in the way of Progress for The Left.

Each end has convinced itself that the other end has created and increased our divisions.
Bu, bu, but... They said “Diversity is our strength”! Looks like reality has a different story to tell...

Obama, speaking at a rally in Las Vegas for Nevada Democrats, said Republicans had promised to “fight for the little guy” but instead helped corporations and sowed divisions in America.
Republicans in Congress “bend over backwards” instead of being “a check or a balance on this kind of corrupt politics,” the former president said.
Obama’s rally included specific appeals to young people and Latinos, key demographics.

The Democrats have all of the race based political organizations.
Democrat Politicians divide Americans by race, age, religion, class and gender.
Obama was the most corrupt President in the history of America.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/obama-republicans-created-divisions-in-america/
Some things are just as obvious as the white on your face. The Republican Party is a nearly all white party. Minorities just aren’t welcome. So if you’re a black person you can’t change into a white . You’re just black. Black for your entire life. Even Michael Jackson was still black.

And there are certain whites that aren’t excepted into the Republican Party. Like gays and atheist And white Hispanics and college professors and scientists and so on.

You can’t blame this division from white Republicans and everybody else on everybody else. If you’re not welcome within the Republican Party, then you’re just not welcome. Oh there may be a token here or there but the party is nearly all white

Nurturing and pandering to the genetically confused freaks and keeping anything to do with God out of the public square are not what one would say fits the values of the majority of people regardless of politics and the phony game that it is.
Leftards like yourself LOVE identity politics and you love that communist cult we know as the DNC

Here is The Left's view of Identity.

God gave me a penis.

Therefore I must kill God.

If I kill God, I can kill my penis and say I am a woman.

We must therefore kill God, and kill anyone that believes in God, so I can feel good about being a woman.

Isn’t it weird that Trump went from Non racist to a racist while McCain went from a racist to a hero in about the same timeframe?

That’s weird to me.

McCain was racist, then became non racist.
Trump was non racist, then became racist.

Hmmmmmm.....I wonder why......

Obama, speaking at a rally in Las Vegas for Nevada Democrats, said Republicans had promised to “fight for the little guy” but instead helped corporations and sowed divisions in America.
Republicans in Congress “bend over backwards” instead of being “a check or a balance on this kind of corrupt politics,” the former president said.
Obama’s rally included specific appeals to young people and Latinos, key demographics.

The Democrats have all of the race based political organizations.
Democrat Politicians divide Americans by race, age, religion, class and gender.
Obama was the most corrupt President in the history of America.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/23/obama-republicans-created-divisions-in-america/
Democrats burned their own colleges and smashed cars to keep America united....

Schitzos logic

Fuck Obama...McCain was labeled a racist so that Obama could get elected.

We all know where the division started.

McCain running against Obama? Then McCain is a racist.

McCain in a feud with Trump? McCain is the greatest human being that ever lived.

Liberals are embarrassingly hypocritical.

Lying cvnt liberals want power, don’t give a shit about American and too many dumb ass sheep follow them.
McCain LET HIMSELF be Labeled a RACIST. If he had any REAL BALLS, he would have stood up to the SOB. I personally believe HE INTENTIONALLY THREW THE ELECTION.

Forum List

Back