Hardening our Schools.. the Brilliant 'Progressive' solution to the (evils) of self defense armament

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH

I wonder why Diane Feinstein isn't using this wonderful partnership with Lowes in here crusade against the 'travesty' of our Constitutional 2A rights, hmmm? Perhaps the combination of 'the box O rocks' campaign with the Lowes buckets will culminate in a innovative force to be reckoned with... Who said the 'Progs' don't have moments of brilliance, thinking on their feet, lol.

(I certainly applaud Lowes for their best intentions and generosity...)

Lowe’s Donates ‘Go Buckets’ to Claymont for Emergency Situations

Claymont City Schools – Uhrichsville, OH

The New Philadelphia Lowe’s store has made a donation to Claymont City Schools of 212 5-gallon buckets full of essential items needed in case a violent intruder gained entry to a building. The donation grew out of training that school employees received through the ALICE Training Institute. ALICE stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter and Evacuate. The district will put in practice lessons the three employees learned at the ALICE training, Brandie Fox said. In the past, teachers were told to hide their students in a corner. “They taught us to spread the kids out in the classroom,” Fox said. “They don’t want them all together.” They were also taught to throw things at intruders. “It won’t stop them, but it will deter them and throw them off balance,” she said. Some teachers put rocks in their “Go Buckets” to throw. Another thing they learned was how to set up a classroom. Fox said they were taught to put the teacher’s desk in the back of the room, because that is what an intruder will target first. The kids in the front can then get out of the room immediately. “This is the most useful training I’ve ever had,” Fox said. Read more

I wonder why Diane Feinstein isn't using this wonderful partnership with Lowes in here crusade against the 'travesty' of our Constitutional 2A rights, hmmm? Perhaps the combination of 'the box O rocks' campaign with the Lowes buckets will culminate in a innovative force to be reckoned with... Who said the 'Progs' don't have moments of brilliance, thinking on their feet, lol.

(I certainly applaud Lowes for their best intentions and generosity...)

Lowe’s Donates ‘Go Buckets’ to Claymont for Emergency Situations

Claymont City Schools – Uhrichsville, OH

The New Philadelphia Lowe’s store has made a donation to Claymont City Schools of 212 5-gallon buckets full of essential items needed in case a violent intruder gained entry to a building. The donation grew out of training that school employees received through the ALICE Training Institute. ALICE stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter and Evacuate. The district will put in practice lessons the three employees learned at the ALICE training, Brandie Fox said. In the past, teachers were told to hide their students in a corner. “They taught us to spread the kids out in the classroom,” Fox said. “They don’t want them all together.” They were also taught to throw things at intruders. “It won’t stop them, but it will deter them and throw them off balance,” she said. Some teachers put rocks in their “Go Buckets” to throw. Another thing they learned was how to set up a classroom. Fox said they were taught to put the teacher’s desk in the back of the room, because that is what an intruder will target first. The kids in the front can then get out of the room immediately. “This is the most useful training I’ve ever had,” Fox said. Read more

What we need is a program of highly trained, plainclothes Designated Defensive Response Personnel stationed in each and every school posing as ancillary educational professionals who can respond with immediate lethal force to any emerging threat. Think about it . . . most every public school across our nation celebrates veteran's day by welcoming veterans to speak to its students. Why not train-up and certify already highly trained ex-military professionals to serve in the proposed DDRP role? Hell, I am going to speak before an assembly on veteran's day at my eight year old niece's elementary school. Why not form up some kind of low key force of ex-veterans to patrol public school hallways in rotating shifts, even if those shifts are part-time?

Forum List

Back