How long have Democrats been targeting the desperate, ignorant and weird?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
A bit abrasive, I know....Sorry Mods, I couldn’t figure out how to sugarcoat the title and still make the point in few words.
Anyhoo, I’m genuinely curious, when was the last time the Democrat Party worked for the vote from the middle class, the working class, the normal and generally productive?

The current prey of the Democrat Party.
Low iQ illegals and barely legals
Desperate beggars
Ignorant, indoctrinated college kids
Homos, men in dresses and feminazis

Last edited:
A bit abrasive, I know....Sorry Mods, I couldn’t figure out how to sugarcoat the title and still make the point in few words.
Anyhoo, I’m genuinely curious, when was the last time the Democrat Party worked for the vote from the middle class, the working class, the normal and generally productive?

The current prey of the Democrat Party.
Low iQ illegals and barely legals
Desperate beggars
Ignorant, indoctrinated college kids
Pole puffers, men in dresses and feminazis

Pole puffers and this isn't in the Flame Zone? Did you mis post?

Since 1932 I'd say Democrats have been targeting the masses anyway. A split began in their party then and ended in the late 60's. "Southern Democrats" were pretty slow to accept blacks much less "pole puffers" as citizens. Heck, Southerners as a whole if you look at the voting history of "Southern Republicans" it isn't much better.

There was a kind of gradual decline in the Donkey-----I would, if pressed, date the
approximate DOWNFALL, vaguely, to about 1980. The donkey---HISTORICALLY---was the party of the liberal poor and the intellectual. -----now it is
the party of trash and hedonism---approaching nihilism. Southerners are the result of
speciation

Forum List

Back