Obama regains slim lead

do you have a link to their polls over time......i'm just curious.

-28n4ev7dema9tu_x7xbiq.gif

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data
has a graph that is done with flash that I can't paste here from May to present. Look at the likely voter one.

Last edited:

Gallup just reported Romney 50% vs Obama 46% among likely voters. Obama is sinking. Get ready to eat a lot of crow.

Post a link dummy.

Or STFU.

Here's a link you might enjoy. Romney just passed Obama in favorability. The great Teleprompter is now in second place.

Voters Equally Favorable to Romney, Obama

You disrespect your sex and your church with the following.

"Here's a link you might enjoy. Romney just passed Obama in favorability. . . . Voters Equally Favorable to Romney, Obama"

You are just too stupid.

Last edited:
Your comment is commonly known as "I am an asshole but won't admit it."

You screwed up again. "Surpassed" is not equivalent to "equally favorable."

Your bishop must look at you and think, a true believer. And he smiles.

"Here's a link you might enjoy. Romney just passed Obama in favorability. . . . Voters Equally Favorable to Romney, Obama"

You are just too stupid.

actually if you had clicked the link, you would have seen Romney is at 52%, Obama 51%. I think 52 beats 51, in the real math world. :badgrin:
syixfxrypesfbaj6pvaqjg.gif
0inzoillukklfeqxxa4yfq.gif

Now, what were you saying?

Jakey looks in the mirror and thinks....god I am gods gift to the world..well if there was a god that is.

Too stupid. She wrote what she wrote.

You are just too stupid.

actually if you had clicked the link, you would have seen Romney is at 52%, Obama 51%. I think 52 beats 51, in the real math world. :badgrin:
syixfxrypesfbaj6pvaqjg.gif
0inzoillukklfeqxxa4yfq.gif

Now, what were you saying?

:lol: Amazed got reamed and creamed, and is trying to find a way out. I, unlike you, know my Lord. I call him "Lord" and he calls me by my first name. You will come to know Him some day as well.

Jakey looks in the mirror and thinks....god I am gods gift to the world..well if there was a god that is.

"
If you want to know how this election is heading, at least for the moment, take a look at the independent vote. Romney leads it by six points, 48/42, with just over three weeks to go. Obama won indies by eight in 2008, 52/44, on his way to a seven-point win overall. The only way Obama can be leading by three while suffering a fourteen-point reversal in the gap among indies is to have an overwhelming Democratic base turnout, which would have to be prompted by a huge enthusiasm gap favoring Democrats — which hasn’t turned up in any poll, including this one.
And even with the D+9 sample advantage, Obama’s lead is stuck within the margin of error, and he still can’t get to 50%. Even in an alternate universe, Obama’s in trouble."

WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama up one … « Hot Air

:lol: Amazed got reamed and creamed, and is trying to find a way out. I, unlike you, know my Lord. I call him "Lord" and he calls me by my first name. You will come to know Him some day as well.

Reamed and creamed lol...poor jakey :)

You are intellectually unarmed kid.

Forum List

Back