Obama regains slim lead

Romney is ahead in four of the swing states: Colorado, Missouri, Florida, and North Carolina.

He has to take Ohio and New Hampshire from the president as well.
but if romney wins nh , wi and iowa he won,t need ohio to win.

Obama is far ahead in early voting and it seems to be more than enough to offset any perceived deficit he may have in a few polls.

what it is... is the final...undecided... batch of people.. .not being able to make up their minds.

no offense to them... but really, how can you decide this election without having a horse in the race.

i suspect this might be something right and left could agree on.

seriously... how does someone not care what happens to the court? not have a position about it one way or the other?

Obama is far ahead in early voting and it seems to be more than enough to offset any perceived deficit he may have in a few polls.
don,t agree as even if obama wins ohio, won,t be enough without winning other four midwest states.

he need to peform tonight. he must not lose the way he did first debate . if he does it over man because romney will pull out clear in polls.

for example, in uk gordon brown hopes were over for certain after awful thrid debate peformance. he first two were not that good but thrid killed him for good.

If Romney wins PA, it's over. He won't.

But if he wins WI, he will win OH.

Romney is ahead in four of the swing states: Colorado, Missouri, Florida, and North Carolina.

your right. deep down doubt he win pa. but if he wi, he win ohio and the game will be up for obama

like chuck todd said that last firewall obama got to protect him but if he has another bas night, that last firewall will be gone.

If Romney wins PA, it's over. He won't.

But if he wins WI, he will win OH.

he isn't going to win PA... and OH isn't going to go to romney either, imo, although it will be close.

a lot depends on the debate tonight. OH needs to remember, and will be reminded constantly over the next three weeks, who wanted to let the auto industry die.

do you have a link to their polls over time......i'm just curious.

the RPC average shows the president with a slight lead, nationally, as well.

but it's the swing states that are going to decide it. so it almost doesn't matter what you're seeing nationally.
but i don,t think i seen many men win election when that far behind nationally. it will creap into swing states in the end.

he must close gap nationally at least and only way that is through the debates. yes he has silm firewall in ohio and wi. but one more bad debate peformance and he in deep trouble.

looks like a national poll, so i am going to ignore it. Show me the state by state.

Obama regains slim lead in poll ...

...of leprechauns and unicorns.

What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.

Last edited:
I love this Ohio tradition. I can't wait to sing it on election night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFfJ8uEzi4]Hang On Sloopy Ohio State Band BCS Pep Rally TBDBITL - YouTube[/ame]

Nov. 6, 2012

we're all Buckeyes when President Obama is re-elected!!

Forum List

Back