Obama refuses to wear American flag pin in public

Wearing a flag pin in no way shows ones patriotism...

However, refusing to wear one speaks volumes about someones lack of it...

does that go for made in china yellow "support the troops" bumper magnets, too?

The others on this thread are obviously very polite and patient people, but I will try to cut to the chase and express what I feel to be the prevailing sentiment.

You're a fucking moron.

Oops, is that not reasoned discourse???

Oh you are speeeecial...:rolleyes:

The biggest myth I have ever heard...is that liberals are tolerant people..

They only tolerate difference of opinion, when it agrees with their thinking..

When they don't like your oponion, they resort to calling you nasty names..:eusa_doh:

The biggest myth I have ever heard...is that liberals are tolerant people..

They only tolerate difference of opinion, when it agrees with their thinking..

When they don't like your oponion, they resort to calling you nasty names..:eusa_doh:

Tolerant of people with different religious beliefs? Generally, although it might depend on the beliefs.

Tolerant of racial differences? Absolutely.

Tolerant of different sexual orientations? Yes.

Tolerant of stupidity? No.

Tolerant of people with different religious beliefs? Generall, although it might depend on the beliefs.

Tolerant of racial differences? Absolutely.

Tolerant of different sexual orientations? Yes.

Tolerant of stupidity? No.

I've never quite figured out why we're supposed to be tolerant of hatred and ignorance. I've always thought we're supposed to try to help people who are that lost or at least try to make sure they can't do any damage.

I get the feeling that ole stephie would accuse libs of being intolorant for judging a nazi if she thought it would land her a round of high fives from her team..

pretzel logic

naaaa...

donnie isnt hopeless.

Although, currently, he is certainly OUT OF HIS FUCKING ELEMENT!

BigLebowski.jpg

This sure is a long thread about an insignificant incident. Some politician decides not to wear a pin of the US Flag. With the uproar, you would think that he created some evil and unpardonable sin. Big freaking deal.

so refusing to support the corrupt government of china and further enslave the sweatshop workers there by buying their products and sticking them on my cars, speaks volumes about my lack of patriotism?

whatever.:cuckoo:

so refusing to support the corrupt government of china and further enslave the sweatshop workers there by buying their products and sticking them on my cars, speaks volumes about my lack of patriotism?

whatever.:cuckoo:

No... just the opposite...

We have a misunderstanding...

I was agreeing with you

Wearing a flag pin in no way shows ones patriotism...

However, refusing to wear one speaks volumes about someones lack of it...

does that go for made in china yellow "support the troops" bumper magnets, too?

my question was, does refusing to put a made in china yellow bumpermagnet on one's car speak volumes about one's lack of patriotism.

you said yes.

I am sorry I misconstrued that...but perhaps you can see why I might have?

my question was, does refusing to put a made in china yellow bumpermagnet on one's car speak volumes about one's lack of patriotism.

you said yes.

I am sorry I misconstrued that...but perhaps you can see why I might have?

My bad...I misread your question...

I wont buy anything made in china...

Forum List

Back