Dems' desperate "attacks" continue: Was Rush's 4F deferment faked?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Looks like the Breck Girl's wife is doing his dirty work for him again. The MoveOn.org ad calling Gen. Petraeus a traitor, backfired hugely. Subesquent attempts to pretend Rush Limbaugh was denigrating our troops, flopped amidst laughter. Now Elizabeth Edwards is questioning whether Limbaugh's 4F draft deferment 40 years ago, was faked or somehow not legitimate. Without any evidence or medical opinion, of course, but liberals have clearly dispensed with any need for facts or evidence in their charges.

As these people's desperation mounts, their "attacks" are getting sillier and more empty. They are truly delusional to believe anyone pays attention to their nutty spews, beyond their own dedicated fanatics.

----------------------------------------

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1007/Elizabeth_Takes_on_Limbaugh.html

Elizabeth questions Limbaugh's draft deferment

An Air America producer just sent over some transcript from an interview their Richard Greene (not our Richard Greene) conducted with Elizabeth Edwards, in which she questioned Rush Limbaugh's Vietnam exemption:

My classmates went to Vietnam, he did not. He was 4F. He had a medical disability, the same medical disability that probably should have stopped him from spending a lifetime in a radio announcer’s chair; but it is true, isn’t it? If he has an inoperable position that allows him not to serve, presumably it should not allow him to sit for long periods of time the way he does. I think this is a serious enough offense for the people who fund him, who buy ads and allow him to be on the air, need to be asked if this is what they really stand for, do they think it is all right for someone who has never served to denigrate the men and women who have simply because they are expressing an opinion. Frankly, I thought that is what we are fighting for.

Rush-baby got out of the draft because of a Polinoidal cist on his butt .... easily remedied. Moreover, he REQUESTED the deferment based on his own doctor's letter and never had a military physical. He did this as soon as his studen deferment expired.

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.asp

Seems you guys are the ones who are desperate since you know you're getting a huge butt-whipping come election-time as things now stand. :eusa_dance:

Aww...you still mad at me...:eusa_clap:
Actually it is rather pitiful the way the Bushites keep trying to find rhyme or reason for their obvious demise. I for one don't know wether I will vote dem or Rep, or ind, for President, I know for certain I won't vote for either Hilary or Obama But it won't really matter, you will lose so many more Republican senators that we will have a Veto Proof congress.

Actually it is rather pitiful the way the Bushites keep trying to find rhyme or reason for their obvious demise. I for one don't know wether I will vote dem or Rep, or ind, for President, I know for certain I won't vote for either Hilary or Obama But it won't really matter, you will lose so many more Republican senators that we will have a Veto Proof congress.

:eusa_doh: Wasn't this thread about the classless Lizzy Edwards??:D

It seems Rush is not a perfect asshole after all. Did anyone read the snopes piece? Kinda makes him look like the fool he is. When the war and draft started many were ruled exempt who were later reclassified. Sounds like Rush is another heroic conservative right out of the same mold as Dickie.

It seems Rush is not a perfect asshole after all. Did anyone read the snopes piece? Kinda makes him look like the fool he is. When the war and draft started many were ruled exempt who were later reclassified. Sounds like Rush is another heroic conservative right out of the same mold as Dickie.

For one to seemingly preach about being self-reliant and taking responsibility Rush Limbaugh has many apparent hypocritical strikes against him. He dodged the draft. (If he really wanted to do his “patriotic duty” he could have gone.) He was fired from 6 disk jockey jobs and at one time weighed over 300 pounds. He drew unemployment for 8 weeks. (I wonder what M14 thinks about Rush now.) He divorced 3 times. He became drug addicted.

For one to seemingly preach about being self-reliant and taking responsibility Rush Limbaugh has many apparent hypocritical strikes against him. He dodged the draft. (If he really wanted to do his “patriotic duty” he could have gone.) He was fired from 6 disk jockey jobs and at one time weighed over 300 pounds. He drew unemployment for 8 weeks. (I wonder what M14 thinks about Rush now.) He divorced 3 times. He became drug addicted.

That must mean he should run for President next...:rofl:

:eusa_doh: Wasn't this thread about the classless Lizzy Edwards??:D

no...it is about Rush's fake ass illness.

I have known numerous folks on active duty with that ailment who got it cured in the sickbay OR suite... and were back on full duty in a few days. If Rushbo "OXYmoron" Limbaugh had wanted to serve his country, he easily could have...but he is a cowardly pussy just like a host of other limp dick chickenhawk republicans. They make me wanna puke.

I can recall a time that I went down the the sickbay on the aircraft carrier I was on, and was looking for the ship's surgeon to go have lunch. He heard my voice from the OR suite and yelled for me to come on in.....just as he was finishing up the quick and easy operation to remove the pilonidal cyst from a young sailor's tail. The doctor was an Italian roman catholic who, when he was done, made the sign of the cross and said, "domini domini..go in peace ...the ass is mended"

I laughed intermittently for days!

and the one before this one...:thup:

it must suck to know that the vast majority of americans STILL think that Bill Clinton was a great president.

I can remember in the midst of the senate impeachment trial, a poll was taken asking people who they would vote for THEN if the choices were the same as in '96. Clinton beat Dole by an even bigger margin then.:eusa_dance:

When one of liberals would care to explain to me just who actually gives a shit what they did almost 40 years ago ... besides y'all trying to find fault ... I'm all ears.

Shall we go tit-for-tat? Clinton spent the war in college, and protested against it.

John Kerry is either a liar, or should have been court-martialed for dereliction of duty ... take your pick.

Of course there's always John Murtha ... a Marine who turned on his own and called his fellow Marines murderers.

And the little darlings Reid and Pelosi were WHERE, exactly?

Point is, who really gives a shit?

she has no room to be talking about Rush and Ann Coulter...Just read her statment below...

My classmates went to Vietnam, he did not. He was 4F. He had a medical disability, the same medical disability that probably should have stopped him from spending a lifetime in a radio announcer’s chair; but it is true, isn’t it? If he has an inoperable position that allows him not to serve, presumably it should not allow him to sit for long periods of time the way he does.

Classless...
Thank goodness she has no chance of becoming our First Lady...:clap2:

no...it is about Rush's fake ass illness.

I have known numerous folks on active duty with that ailment who got it cured in the sickbay OR suite... and were back on full duty in a few days. If Rushbo "OXYmoron" Limbaugh had wanted to serve his country, he easily could have...but he is a cowardly pussy just like a host of other limp dick chickenhawk republicans. They make me wanna puke.

I can recall a time that I went down the the sickbay on the aircraft carrier I was on, and was looking for the ship's surgeon to go have lunch. He heard my voice from the OR suite and yelled for me to come on in.....just as he was finishing up the quick and easy operation to remove the pilonidal cyst from a young sailor's tail. The doctor was an Italian roman catholic who, when he was done, made the sign of the cross and said, "domini domini..go in peace ...the ass is mended"

I laughed intermittently for days!

Speaking of cowardly pussies and dodging the draft....
THIS is how its really done....Draft dodger extraordinar .......
A lesson from the MASTER.....
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/felon.asp

speaking of crooks, let's talk about Richard Nixon..... how about that "Checkers speech"? How about let's talk about Harding and Teapot Dome.... why not let's talk about Grant and Schuyler Colfax bribes?

the alpha dance: two four six eight time to spin and obfuscate!

Forum List

Back