Obama pushes back

He been pushing people over the edge and off the cliff since his election

over 7% unemployment now for FIVE years UNDER HIM

He should get a frikken clue the Majority of the people can't STAND HIM so he needs to push his ass to do what the people telling him...and shut and sit down

Hell- The peanut farmers lush brother Billy could of done a better job running this country

The Obama experiment is a disaster and cost prohibitive

-Geaux

Yeah, this post is pretty much the same standard as your last one.

:lol:

1. Frank: "Did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?"
Joe: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"

2. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean SEAL Team 6 Extortion 17?"

3. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi ?"

4. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean the voter fraud?"

5. Frank: "No, the other one."

Joe: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

6. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean the president demoralizing and breaking down the military?"

7. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

8. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones in our own country without due process?"

9. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"

10. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"

11. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The IRS targeting conservatives and many more of Chairman Obama's political enemies?"

12. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

13. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

14. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy 3 months later the Chinese bought it?"

15. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"

16. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

17. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

18. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

19. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advice-and-consent role?"

20. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

21. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "HHS employees being given insider information on Medicare Advantage?"

22. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

23. Frank: "No, the other one."
Joe: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?"

Frank: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

Hell- The peanut farmers lush brother Billy could of done a better job running this country

-Geaux

Joe: "You mean the president wanting to kill Americans with drones in our own country without due process?"

Joe: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?"

Joe: "The IRS targeting conservatives and many more of Chairman Obama's political enemies?"

Joe: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy 3 months later the Chinese bought it?"

Joe: "The president's ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons and falsely blaming the sequester?"

Joe: "The president's threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?"

Joe: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Joe: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"

Joe: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advice-and-consent role?"

Joe: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Joe: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?"

Well, its a step in the right direction, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, it's also full of fallacy. Some of it is just distorted bullshit. You cant blame every scandal and negative event that happens under Obama on Obama. Obama had very loose to no association on several of those. You have think critically on these things. I'll be the first to admit Obama has definitely fucked up on a few things during his presidency, but if you want to sound credible to people with different political beliefs, you need to be fair and realistic.

I certainly don't blame every negative government fuck up on Bush during his years. The president has only so much reach. I don't even put most of the blame on Bush for the economic collapse that happened under his watch (I do however judge him for how he handled it).

Take the emotion out of your dislike for Obama. People are more likely to take you seriously.

Last edited:
He also pressed back against the idea that he and fellow Democrats are insisting the budget be passed exactly as they want it.

“The budget that was passed by the Democrats in the Senate was the Republican budget. It actually has the budget levels that the Republicans themselves asked for,” he said. “So it doesn’t reflect what Democrats want. Democrats have a budget that’s $70 billion higher than the Republican budget. We’ve passed the Republican budget, the only thing we’ve said is, you can’t tack on top of that repeal of the Affordable Care Act.”

He admitted that he cannot guarantee at this point that Social Security beneficiaries and others won’t see their checks stop if the government defaults, saying that Republican threats to potentially not raise the debt ceiling are “unacceptable.”

“If [a bill to raise the debt ceiling] is not passed, then you have serious questions as to whether the federal government can make payments to senior citizens, to small business people who are owed money by the federal government. And this is why we should not even be having this discussion,” he said. “This should be off the table.”

Obama flips the debate: What if I were hurting people just to get my way? ? MSNBC

It's about damn time he started returned fire.

Yup.

Well, its a step in the right direction, I'll give you that. Unfortunately, it's also full of fallacy. Some of it is just distorted bullshit. You cant blame every scandal and negative event that happens under Obama on Obama. Obama had very loose to no association on several of those. You have think critically on these things. I'll be the first to admit Obama has definitely fucked up on a few things during his presidency, but if you want to sound credible to people with different political beliefs, you need to be fair and realistic.

I certainly don't blame every negative government fuck up on Bush during his years. The president has only so much reach. I don't even put most of the blame on Bush for the economic collapse that happened under his watch (I do however judge him for how he handled it).

Take the emotion out of your dislike for Obama. People are more likely to take you seriously.

You lost me the minute you said 'fair'

Next

-Geaux

Next

-Geaux

Why am I not surprised?

-Geaux

This is the one exception that I'll give you.

However, NO CONSERVATIVE wants to repeal the patriot act.

Next

-Geaux

Why am I not surprised?

I'm not surprised that you're surprised.

Please expound on the virtues of life being fair... I'll get another cup of coffee while you work

-Geaux

you love all the violent rhetoric coming from Obama's sheep?

they are happy he is "returning fire"

lets hope no one goes out and shoots people with this type of talk

they have gotten so bad they are also calling you people, TERRORIST, blackmailers, hostage takers, etc etc

the rhetoric can't get any more hostile towards YOU THE PEOPLE in this country

OPEN your eyes folks

Last edited:

they have gotten so bad they are also calling you people, TERRORIST, blackmailers, hostage takers

and the rhetoric can't get any more hostile towards YOU THE PEOPLE in this country

OPEN your eyes folks

That's why I reload often, practice when I can, and stock up on firearms for my neighbors on the street or for my kids after I'm gone.

The way things are going, someone will need them soon

-Geaux

they have gotten so bad they are also calling you people, TERRORIST, blackmailers, hostage takers, etc etc

OPEN your eyes folks

Yeah. Well. I guess developmentally disabled people might ... but they generally don't have guns, because they are usually in some form of assisted living.

Geezus, what a stretch.

Please Sheeple ........... you must understand that Obama is the anti-Christ and must not be successful, as this is the pivotal moment in American history, Obama is defiant, he is sending the wrong message to the Sheeple intentionally .......... for the purposes of strengthening the voting Sheeple's choke-hold upon this great nation .......... he must be stopped.
Here is a video that Jesus reveals the anti-Christ name in Hebrew in the book of Isaiah:
anti-Christ propaganda

Now having seen that, you should know what I am saying is true ....... check for yourself in the bible.

Below is another video showing Barack Obama metamorphosis into the anti-Christ .......... his true vile & devilish form inside the Oval Office:
............. now spread the word, Obama is the anti-Christ

Someone on the right referring to others as sheeple is really hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

they have gotten so bad they are also calling you people, TERRORIST, blackmailers, hostage takers

and the rhetoric can't get any more hostile towards YOU THE PEOPLE in this country

OPEN your eyes folks

That's why I reload often, practice when I can, and stock up on firearms for my neighbors on the street or for my kids after I'm gone.

-Geaux

If it did Obama would be sitting back smiling to himself saying, mission accomplished
He is the leader of this hateful rhetoric

OPEN your eyes folks

-Geaux

If it did Obama would be sitting back smiling to himself saying, mission accomplished
He is the leader of this hateful rhetoric

And the master of social divide

Convinced all the drones that the evil banks, big business and the 1%er's are why they are being held down. Instead of it being the man holding them down

Fast forward to today and the very people he campaigned against, and convinced 51% of Americans to hate, have received a bone from Obama in a delay of implementing ACA and have increased their wealth.

This graph backs it up

-Geaux

Wealth.png

OPEN your eyes folks

Yeah. Well. I guess developmentally disabled people might ... but they generally don't have guns, because they are usually in some form of assisted living.

Geezus, what a stretch.

well you all would know about stretches and developmentally disabled people...your metal cases on the left accused Palin for Giffords shooting

so NO STRETCH now is it, BUT you all's double standards shines bright as usual

Last edited:

Forum List

Back