Obama pushes aggressive immigration strategy

so let's get this straight,, no one is allowed to ask an illegal if he is an illegal but you are going to hold the business owner responsible for hiring illegals even though he is not allowed to ask? and even though your donkeyassed congresscritters voted down E verification?? should we bray with joy now?

Had you actually BOTHERED to read the article before sticking your foot in your mouth:

[quoteThe administration recently undertook audits of employee paperwork at hundreds of businesses, expanded a program to verify worker immigration status that has been widely criticized as flawed, bolstered a program of cooperation between federal and local law enforcement agencies, and rejected proposals for legally binding rules governing conditions in immigration detention centers.
][/quote]

So, is Obama still going to allow his aunt to be deported?
I believe her case is under review right now, according to the last news article I read on it. If she broke the law, why wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Had you actually BOTHERED to read the article before sticking your foot in your mouth:

[quoteThe administration recently undertook audits of employee paperwork at hundreds of businesses, [B]expanded a program to verify worker immigration status [/B]that has been widely criticized as flawed, bolstered a program of cooperation between federal and local law enforcement agencies, and rejected proposals for legally binding rules governing conditions in immigration detention centers.
]
[/QUOTE]

How! the congresscritters just voted down the Heller Amendment! :lol:

Remember, Comprehensive Immigration Reform will be coming to a vote soon. The Republicas will need cover to vote for it. The Harsher-More Enforcement tone by democrats will give them the cover they need to vote in favor.

From your link:
After early pledges by President Obama that he would moderate the Bush administration’s tough policy on immingration enforcement, his administration is pursuing an aggressive strategy for an illegal-immigration crackdown that relies significantly on programs started by his predecessor.
Bushs' policies were never tough or aggressive, but Obama is happy that you believe they were.

Jorge Boosh and Juan McCain both wanted amnesty for illegals.

[quoteThe administration recently undertook audits of employee paperwork at hundreds of businesses, expanded a program to verify worker immigration status that has been widely criticized as flawed, bolstered a program of cooperation between federal and local law enforcement agencies, and rejected proposals for legally binding rules governing conditions in immigration detention centers.
]
[/QUOTE]

Actually, the article doesn't change anything that Obama the deceiver has already planned to do. If there are any changed, they are to punish Americans who have done anything good for illegals. None of the deception has convinced me that Obama is in any changed on his evil :evil: and un American agenda.

If there are any changed, they are to punish Americans who have done anything good for illegals.

I assume by this statement you are referring to those Americans who have illegally hired these illegal immigrants and knowingly broken our laws? Yes, these criminals are people we should protect. What planet are you from?

:confused: I am totally confused to our politics in this country. I live in city that illegals come in freely and have housing, food and benefits . If you want to budget why are we housing free illegals in this country and allowing them work ? i SEE our vets in the streets and women and americans without healthcare while I stand in a line at hosptial here in county where illegals are using americans addresses to get free medical . There not even no checks to see if they really live there . My mom address was used by a illegal to get a free school grant. Other countries dont allow housing if a person is illegal or benefits . If you want to cut budge start out by cutting benefits for illegals in this country. It does not make sense. Can go to sweden and it has medical, schools and you dont see homeless in streets or there vets USA politics does not seem for the americans here :eek:: You seen even in a defensive driving class and they cant speak english and have drivers liscense :eek: but I suppose to be able to pass my drivers license with english and have to read the signs :confused: GIVE ME A BREAK WE NEED TO GET WITH IT AND STOP THE VOTERS NEED TO BE LISTENED TOO. IF our goverment would really listen to the voters ,we would not be in iraq or in afganisthan nor in libya. And we would not have homeless vets or americans and have illegals living in homes taxed free. NO jobs for illegals i say. And no hiring of them neither.

Last edited:
What wrong with out goverment. Stop allowing illegals free housing, food and medical while our americans are suffering without .

And you righties were going apeshit about how Obama would go easy on illegal immigrants. Where are you assclowns now?
NYT: Obama aggressive on immigration - The New York Times- msnbc.com

Wow, what do you know!?!

The boi king can be taught.

I wonder if it got through to him that becoming a citizen with the wave of another persons pen failed under Reagan and will fail again under him?

Or

Did all the people that are immagrants or come from immagrants finally get through to him that citizenship is not a gift to be given, but a right to be earned?

or more likely

He's hoping to get re-elected.

Secure the damned border. That will get rid of a whole lot of the problem here in this country.

Secure the border then deal with the illegals that are here.

Forum List

Back