Obama Proposes 2 Years of Free Community College

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Obama President Proposes 2 Free Years of Community College

President Barack Obama announced a proposal Thursday to provide two years of free community-college tuition to American students who maintain good grades.

He also said that this plan will save at least 3.800$ per year, it means that student should continue working, because this plan will not give them: food, clothing and house! What for this circus? I don't know!

Evil, just evil. Edumacatin' Murkins? We don't want that goin' on. Next thing you know peoples will be makin' dem intelligent arguments and shit. Larnin' reason an' logic, maybe even... science. :ack-1:

Nope, we likes our sheeples dumbed down 'n' stoopid. Give 'em books an' dey gets all uppity. Starts readin' them Constitutionals. I tell ya the old church had it right when they make it illegal to read the Holy Babble. Infermation's a dangerous game, leave it to duh experts. We wunt da common peoples in line and iggerant. When you know too much, you crow too much.

Community colleges are only two year colleges to begin with. Limiting the term of assistance may be to prevent being a community college student as a career choice.

Because we have so much available cash...

Yet to see a government program that stayed within budget, much less saved money.

Evil, just evil. Edumacatin' Murkins? We don't want that goin' on. Next thing you know peoples will be makin' dem intelligent arguments and shit. Larnin' reason an' logic, maybe even... science. :ack-1:

Nope, we likes our sheeples dumbed down 'n' stoopid. Give 'em books an' dey gets all uppity. Starts readin' them Constitutionals. I tell ya the old church had it right when they make it illegal to read the Holy Babble. Infermation's a dangerous game, leave it to duh experts. We wunt da common peoples in line and iggerant. When you know too much, you crow too much.

Plus, you start saying the wrong things, things your liberal overseers don't like to hear, stuff about being free. Can't have that.

Plus, you start saying the wrong things, things your liberal overseers don't like to hear, stuff about being free. Can't have that.

Nothing is free. Someone, most likely taxpayers will be footing the bill.

The reason why I know liberals are stupid is because they vote for a bigger more invasive government and then bitch when their taxes go up. You can't have a big government without high taxes.

Why, next thing you know they'd be denying the existence of Da Holy Death Panels and Drill Here Drill Now. Its whut happins when yuh teaches people to think. Commienist propergander it is.

I hear tell some of 'em even speak furrin' langidges. :eusa_shhh:

This here's Murrika! :salute: Like that great Murkin group sang, 'we don't want ed-u-ma-cation!'

President Barack Obama announced a proposal Thursday to provide two years of free community-college tuition to American students who maintain good grades.

He also said that this plan will save at least 3.800$ per year, it means that student should continue working, because this plan will not give them: food, clothing and house! What for this circus? I don't know!

Why, next thing you know they'd be denying the existence of Da Holy Death Panels and Drill Here Drill Now. Its whut happins when yuh teaches people to think. Commienist propergander it is.

This here's Murrika! :salute: Like that great Murkin group sang, 'we don't want ed-u-ma-cation!'

It's painfully obvious you succeeded in not getting an education.

Congrats!!

Just more pandering by the Marxist in chief. This proposal will go nowhere and he knows that. It's just a trap he's setting to beat the Republicans with because he knows they won't go along with it.

And who is going to pay for their free education? Another obutthurtcare type program, take from the haves to give free stuff away. What an idiot.

And who is going to pay for their free education? Another obutthurtcare type program, take from the haves to give free stuff away. What an idiot.
Pay for their education for a couple years or have them collect welfare for the next 50 years or so? Even the dumbest teabagger should get this one right.

Pay for their education for a couple years or have them collect welfare for the next 50 years or so? Even the dumbest teabagger should get this one right.
Idiot.

I tried to put it in simple enough vernacular but... you never know. "Nobody ever went broke...."

Just more pandering by the Marxist in chief. This proposal will go nowhere and he knows that. It's just a trap he's setting to beat the Republicans with because he knows they won't go along with it.

Could be, could be indeed from the political dynamic standpoint. Hey that's purty smart, you been ta school, boy?

Yes, very much puts the opposition between a rock and a hard place, because now they have to make the argument on why education is a bad thing. At best they'll prolly sputter the old standby "will never work", as we've already heard from one of the deeper wags in this thread.

But there's never anything wrong with proposing an ideal and suggesting "what if". That's how improvements eventually get done.

So Dear Leader has worked out a deal where the professors will take no salary? The administrators will donate their time? Grounds keepers and custodians will work for free?

Or does the fucking Communist just mean that he will force others to pay for the college of strangers at the point of a gun?

So Dear Leader has worked out a deal where the professors will take no salary? The administrators will donate their time? Grounds keepers and custodians will work for free?

Or does the fucking Communist just mean that he will force others to pay for the college of strangers at the point of a gun?
The latter.

You should have finished 3rd grade Huffer, it was "free" after all...

I think that guys which will take these educational plan, after two years will work without salary somewhere in White House, lol. I'm joking, but if we can remember, all changes in the education system were failed(and not only Obama's) and i don't think that now, everything will be different!

Forum List

Back