Obama praises south African leader despite race killings and new law that seizes white farm land

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Barack Obama traveled to South Africa in July and delivered a speech at the 2018 Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg.
During the speech Obama called for guaranteed income.
Obama also lectured rich people for buying big homes despite purchasing a $8.1 million home in the DC area.

Obama also praised the South African president despite the recent decision to steal land from white farmers without compensation.

Tucker Carlson pointed out these stunning comments on his show.

Tucker Carlson: Obama began his remarks by thanking South African President Cyril Ramaphosa for,

STUNNING: Obama Praises South African Leader Despite Race Killings and New Law that Seizes White Farmers' Land without Compensation
------------------------------------------

Ever notice how hypocrites follow hypocritst and they haven't a clue why they are called " DEMO - RATS "..

They are traitors, losers, steal, cheat, lie and the sheep dumb enough to follow will do the same thingg.

Wasn’t Nelson Mandela a communist who was imprisoned for bombing a soccer stadium?

Last edited:
I bet the violence over there ramps up after Obama's visit. He surely promoted internal strife and race riots in the US.

I'm curious.

When did whites get farm land in Africa? It's Africa.

I thought Republicans didn't want immigrants to have rights.

I'm curious.

Trump said he knows a lot of Americans making big bucks in Africa.

Barack Obama traveled to South Africa in July and delivered a speech at the 2018 Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg.
Obama also lectured rich people for buying big homes despite purchasing a $8.1 million home in the DC area.

Obama also praised the South African president despite the recent decision to steal land from white farmers without compensation.

Tucker Carlson: Obama began his remarks by thanking South African President Cyril Ramaphosa for,

STUNNING: Obama Praises South African Leader Despite Race Killings and New Law that Seizes White Farmers' Land without Compensation

Ever notice how hypocrites follow hypocritst and they haven't a clue why they are called " DEMO - RATS "..

They are traitors, losers, steal, cheat, lie and the sheep dumb enough to follow will do the same thingg.
Despite? Try "because "

How did those white folk get that farmland? Oops...

I'm curious.

Are you serioulsy that stupid. No wonder you a dip shitious. lol

Last edited:
I'm curious.

As you see your NEWS NETWORKS are keeping your a. DUMBED DOWN & a FKN MORON your words prove it, your UNINFORMED information proves it, you are one of those huge stupid. FKS WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU EVEN HATE TRUMP other than being informed based of your PARROT repeats which come from the assholes just as dumb as you LOL.

GET REAL INOFMRATION learn from NON IDIOT NETWORKS maybe you can be informed and smart rather than uninformed and clueless.

Debate has been raging about whether white South African farmers deserve special attention under Australia's humanitarian visa program. Like many issues in Australia, it is split along partisan lines. Conservatives highlight horrendous violence suffered by farmers and say they would integrate well in Australia while progressives say the motivation is more about race. According to police figures, 71 people were murdered on South African farms in the year to March 2017, but farmers say that figure does not reflect the full extent of the violence. Read more here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-12...

I'm curious.

I personally know a white guy that was born in africa, and LEGALLY came to the united states.

Do we see the information levels these Trump haters have. No wonder CLinton said they are weak minded. They love to deny that fact was said though. Who wants to face supporting the very hero that calls them dumb asses. I'd be embarassed too ! hahaha

How did those white folk get that farmland? Oops...
By dodging spears.

BOTH ARE
an excellent documentary by Laura Sothernland

Thank you so much for watching this series from South Africa. If you'd like to know more about this particular camp and how you can help, please contact Kobus Cremer at [email protected]

Last edited:
Do you think Charlize Theron will ever go home once the mass murder of white farmers begins?

Forum List

Back