Obama poised to unveil major climate change plan

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Obama poised to unveil major climate change plan - Yahoo News
Finally Obama decided to cut carbon dioxide emissions. I don't think it's a good time for the changes. It's not clear if the climate change is real or not. Cutting CO2 emission will lower down the production efficiency significantly. Are there even any proofs that the climate is changing? Why should we destroy our industries just because of some lunatics who believe that the weather is getting warmer?

WV Democrat Senator Joe Manchin wrote, “This administration’s long list of overreaching regulations is absolutely crippling West Virginia families and businesses.”

Obama poised to unveil major climate change plan - Yahoo News
Finally Obama decided to cut carbon dioxide emissions. I don't think it's a good time for the changes. It's not clear if the climate change is real or not. Cutting CO2 emission will lower down the production efficiency significantly. Are there even any proofs that the climate is changing? Why should we destroy our industries just because of some lunatics who believe that the weather is getting warmer?

Just keeping a campaign promise, "under my plan, electricity prices will necessarily skyrocket". One more well planned step in the destruction of the country. He got bitch slapped by the court on the first try, so he's went back to the drawing board and is now taking a second bite at the apple. Hopefully the courts will bitch slap him again.

All in an effort to reduce global mean temperatures by .0018 degrees by 2020? :lol:

That's rich, Jerry. RICH!

:slap:

At the cost of hundreds of trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions of jobs.

Liberals, helping the world one fuck-up at a time. :rofl:

Yes....Obama is directing the EPA to create new rules that will require the SUN to reduce it's energy out put by 40%. Stating that he is the first President to directly address the issue of the SUN..and it's negative impact on global climate change, Obama is taking full credit for this innovative approach to controlling the earth's climate.

All in an effort to reduce global mean temperatures by .0018 degrees by 2020? :lol:

That's rich, Jerry. RICH!

:slap:

At the cost of hundreds of trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions of jobs.

Liberals, helping the world one fuck-up at a time. :rofl:
Liberals are not the greatest thinkers, that's for sure. But I hoped they are able to use their brain sometimes. It looks like they can't. It's getting colder everywhere in the world and yet they still keep telling those old stories about global warming.

Hopefully shit for brains will be gone before he fucks up anything else in America.

I pity whoever comes behind him because they will have one hell of a mess to clean up.

Go ahead nutbags. Force your presidential candidates to be strong and loud in their opposition to the EPA. Make sure they deny science at every stump speech.

Since most people thing the EPA has too much power I doubt they would see you're argument.

Do you people understand how bad climate change is now......!!! They say that in just 4 months the temperature could drop as much as 40-50 even 60 degrees.............!!!! Crops won't be able to grow, we will have snow covering everything.........!!! What will we do?????

Forum List

Back