Obama Plans To Tightly Control Strikes On Syria

Doesn't the military resent this? being told when where how ...to bomb? or not bomb?......

Reading the news every day is unbelievable ..... the psychopath in the White House is totally out of his mind...every day brings a new shock! sending roops to "fight" Ebola......opening the borders........and now the military needs the President's approval to open fire?????? bomb this ..noooooooooo....bomb that .....noooooooooooooooo...don't bomb at all.

It's amazing it's a joke and it's tragic too. Sad times for the once great USA...

They resent it alright, but any General who disagrees with Barak the Magic President is replaced.

Doesn't the military resent this? being told when where how ...to bomb? or not bomb?......

Reading the news every day is unbelievable ..... the psychopath in the White House is totally out of his mind...every day brings a new shock! sending roops to "fight" Ebola......opening the borders........and now the military needs the President's approval to open fire?????? bomb this ..noooooooooo....bomb that .....noooooooooooooooo...don't bomb at all.

It's amazing it's a joke and it's tragic too. Sad times for the once great USA...

They resent it alright, but any General who disagrees with Barak the Magic President is replaced.

Talk about emasculating the military!

Under Obama they have all become eunuchs!!!!

Will the military take all this lying down? What will they do????

I swear that if Harper backs air strikes with Obama against Assad I will lead riots.

They better not try to do this shit. This is really pissing me off.

I'll bet the Mounties are shakin' in their boots, eh!

Ah they wouldn't be yet. You know we all come in here and play against each other left and right. Most are just fools. Some of us are deadly serious. Just for fun though I would like to point out I do know how to lead riots because I used to be a mega left winger in the old days. Some fun.

For me I'm on an edge up here. Harper crossed the line for me backing Svoboda and Right Sector against Yanukovych.

I'm stuck now though. Hate my leader that I helped and drove up his success or turn coat to Justin. I do wish Jack was alive. Would have made my choice very easy.

You forgot something very important.

I don't believe you when you talk about your exploits and how you are an important piece of the Canadian political puzzle. For you to tell me about something you have done or threaten that you will do is pointless. I wish I had a nickel for every time you posted some threat or ultimatum here.

I wonder if anyone here believes you. What do you think?

I don't care.

I think the only thing that I would love to have lived thru would be Jack Layton's most awesome run at reality.

We're weird up here. I almost crossed over to rock for Jack but helped him beat the others.

Strange we are. We are really weird people.

Nothing ca be done.

Nothing ca be done.

That's a horrible thought.

Nothing ca be done.

He is the Commander in Chief, I can guarantee you the Majority of the Military despise him.

Anyone that does not realize that U.S. airstrikes in Syria are extremely complex tactically, strategically and political is a moron.

The President requiring his personal approval of every target is appropriate. He will be held responsible to the results.

It is not unusual at all for Presidents to require this level of control during limited military actions.

LOL,total bullshit.

That's the best ya got?!?! Pretty weak!

Nothing ca be done.

He is the Commander in Chief, I can guarantee you the Majority of the Military despise him.

What is your guarantee worth?

Prove that statement.

I swear that if Harper backs air strikes with Obama against Assad I will lead riots.

Ah they wouldn't be yet. You know we all come in here and play against each other left and right. Most are just fools. Some of us are deadly serious. Just for fun though I would like to point out I do know how to lead riots because I used to be a mega left winger in the old days. Some fun.

For me I'm on an edge up here. Harper crossed the line for me backing Svoboda and Right Sector against Yanukovych.

I'm stuck now though. Hate my leader that I helped and drove up his success or turn coat to Justin. I do wish Jack was alive. Would have made my choice very easy.

I don't believe you when you talk about your exploits and how you are an important piece of the Canadian political puzzle. For you to tell me about something you have done or threaten that you will do is pointless. I wish I had a nickel for every time you posted some threat or ultimatum here.

I don't care.

I think the only thing that I would love to have lived thru would be Jack Layton's most awesome run at reality.

We're weird up here. I almost crossed over to rock for Jack but helped him beat the others.

I admire the way you replied to my post. It was unexpected.

Nothing ca be done.

Well... A Coup D'Etat is always a possibility.... never give up hope!:wink_2:

Anyone that does not realize that U.S. airstrikes in Syria are extremely complex tactically, strategically and political is a moron.

The President requiring his personal approval of every target is appropriate. He will be held responsible to the results.

It is not unusual at all for Presidents to require this level of control during limited military actions.

LOL,total bullshit.

Unlike yourself son I've served, the Prez is not an expert, an intelligent Prez would never try this,especially one as stupid as this one.

Nothing ca be done.

What is your guarantee worth?

Prove that statement.

LOL, I've been in.

I know how they think.

Disprove it if you can kid.

I don't care.

LL you have to understand us. Olivia Chow is ready to back Doug Ford.

We are a strange lot.

LOL,total bullshit.

Unlike yourself son I've served, the Prez is not an expert, an intelligent Prez would never try this,especially one as stupid as this one.

Apparently, you do not know history:

President Johnson routinely approved targets in the bombing of North Vietnam. He refused to allow the military to bomb SAM systems sitting on the docks before they were deployed.

Richard Nixon refused to allow the bombing of Dykes in Hanoi.

In an all out war the President usually let's the military select targets, but in limited actions Presidents usually personally approve/disapprove every target. It is up to the President how much they choose to be involved.

LOL,total bullshit.

Apparently, you do not know history:

President Johnson routinely approved targets in the bombing of North Vietnam. He refused to allow the military to bomb SAM systems sitting on the docks before they were deployed.

Richard Nixon refused to allow the bombing of Dykes in Hanoi.

In an all out war the President usually let's the military select targets, but in limited actions Presidents usually personally approve/disapprove every target. It is up to the President how much they choose to be involved.

Try and keep up.

Barak the Magic President is going to "approve" or "disapprove" of EVERY mission.

Never been done, not by ANYONE, and this lowly unqualified Senator from Illinois is the least qualified man to EVER hold the Office.

He is the Prophet of Islam and the Messiah of Progressives

Who believes that Obama really cares about any of this? He helps take down Gaddafi, who had given up everything, posed no threat, cooperated, then starts secretly arming the Syrian rebels from Libya. He doesn't support the Iranian uprising. Gives up everything to Iran. Gets nothing in return. He routinely criticizes or rebuffs Israel. He supports the Muslim Brotherhood. Now all of the sudden he's like Mr. Tough Guy, gonna get them bad guys who aren't Islam.

Oh, that's right. His polling numbers took a nosedive over his handling of, or his lack of handling of, the new situation in Iraq. Now he cares, well, not really.

Last edited:

I don't care.

I admire the way you replied to my post. It was unexpected.

C'est moi baby.

Forum List

Back