Obama- Person of the Year

I asked this question about Obama winning the Nobel Prize.
I was told by someone here he got it because he is black...

Is that why he got this cover.

I asked this question about Obama winning the Nobel Prize.
I was told by someone here he got it because he is black...

Is that why he got this cover.

Nah; I'm thinking Clint's mystifying whatever it was that littered the stage at the RNC convention probably did it. Jesus. Even Cons were saying, "What the fuck? I would have expected the orangutan to do better. Fuck Clint. We want Clyde. We want Clyde. We want Clyde. We want Clyde."

White folks were surprised to learn their speaker was in fact black. Funny in an ironic way. Woulda thought you'd be able to parse that.

Go figure. Anyway, now you're up to speed.

I know what happened in the clip. What happened to the sound, Einstein, or did you not notice? It's amazing how the biggest dolts are so quick to suggest that others are stupid!

I noticed, since it was background noise and not what I suspect was the audio track associated with the video had it been view on the Chappel Show.

Meanwhile, what happened, I can only speculate. Maybe the dweeb who editted down the vid screwed up and didn't include audio on the file export.

That help?

Not really, you were just stating the obvious. Not being the one that posted it in the first place, you really just wasted both of our time. What was the point beyond being a douchebag?

I know what happened in the clip. What happened to the sound, Einstein, or did you not notice? It's amazing how the biggest dolts are so quick to suggest that others are stupid!

I noticed, since it was background noise and not what I suspect was the audio track associated with the video had it been view on the Chappel Show.

Meanwhile, what happened, I can only speculate. Maybe the dweeb who editted down the vid screwed up and didn't include audio on the file export.

That help?

Not really, you were just stating the obvious. Not being the one that posted it in the first place, you really just wasted both of our time. What was the point beyond being a douchebag?

Gotcha. So then audio would not have helped, since the content was obvious visually? And the gripe originally was merely a gotcha-opening you figured you'd jump on for lack of anything clever in retort?

They don't exactly have a tracxk record of picking winners do they?

That's not supposed to be the point. It's who has effected the history of the year the most. If they've failed, it'd be the years they chickened out, like when they picked Giuliani over bin Laden. A hundred years from now, who will the history books be writing about, the man who attacked America or the man who reacted, however ably or nobly, to that attack?

I turned 48 last week in not one of these year's have I cared who Time named person of the year and I won't care next year either.

But I'm older and wiser, at 54 knocking on 55. And here's the deal: I agree. Who gives a fuck about Time's PoY?

But then, it's, and get this, President of the United States of America, Barack H Obama! Fuck me. Now I'm tripping all over myself. I love the guy!!! He's great, and real smart too. Plus twice elected!!!! History being made, right now, in the other Washington (as we WA state folks call it.)

And here's the real upside: Righties panties are so far their cracks, it's fucking up their Hair Master's coiffs they paid $8 for with a coupon, no tip. Actual hard currency paid, since well, barbers don't take EBTs (fuckers!!!)

What's not to like?

Forum List

Back