Obama Overtures to Business Fall Flat

Government has the money and distributes it to they think should have it.

That is always the liberal idea of "fair."

Yes, and Bush redistributed it up to the already wealthy, so I guess you're against that too.

Please show where Bush redistributed any wealth to the 'rich'

Please show where Bush took tax monies collected from the poor to give to the rich...

Please show where the poor paid more in % or total compared to 'the rich'...

What you indeed seem to be against is the concept of freedom

so 70x is ok, but 400x is not? where do you draw the line?
i think if someone wants to run their company in a manner in which the ceo only makes 10x what the janitor makes, that's up to them.
i don't think anyone else should have a say in it.

Then to be fair, all the people that work for that company should have a say, don't you think? It's only fair. And yes, 400x is way out of whack considering they made just 42x that in 1980. That's only 20 years ago.

Why is all of the wealth in the hands of so few ok with you guys? Why are you all such corporate stooges? I guess their marketing works pretty well on sheep.

Actually, I really donty care who has what wealth. I make decisions based on my own needs.

My siuster in law is a nurse. GREAT BENEFITS she told me. 4 weeks vacation to start, she screameed with glee. 20 sick and personal days she bragged.

I suggested she take her knowledge and satrt a business for a nursing staffing agency. I told her I would create the business model and get it u0p and running for her.

Why, she said. Look at all I get for NOT HAVING THE HEADACHES.

I said...Go for it.

4 years later, the hospital went bankrupt and NYC refused to suppoort it. She is a poor pathetic sould and part of a class action lawsuit agauinst the hospital board...something about them making bad decisions.

I started that staffing agency with my other sister in law....and I handed it off to her when it got up and running....and she is making mnoney and enjoying life.

Your decisions are your decisions....dont blame other people for making them.

i think if someone wants to run their company in a manner in which the ceo only makes 10x what the janitor makes, that's up to them.

Then to be fair, all the people that work for that company should have a say, don't you think? It's only fair. And yes, 400x is way out of whack considering they made just 42x that in 1980. That's only 20 years ago.

You have the freedom to start such a company.. knock yourself out...

You do not have the freedom to infringe upon my freedoms to earn what I can or what I want or what I can negotiate for my employment services

Yeah, if you start a company. Take the risk and the hard work, you shouldn't have a say on how it's run. Your workers should decide.

Spoken like a true commie!

:lol::lol::lol:

How would that be fair?

IS a mailroomn clerk qualified to decide what a creative directors value is to an ad agency?

Should the patrons of a movie decide how much Sean Penn should get for a movie?

Should the fans decide how much Lebron James should get per year?

Yeah, if you start a company. Take the risk and the hard work, you shouldn't have a say on how it's run. Your workers should decide.

LMAO....

They just dont get it.

You can see who are the creators and who are the sheep just readeing some of the posts on this board.

How would that be fair?

IS a mailroomn clerk qualified to decide what a creative directors value is to an ad agency?

Should the patrons of a movie decide how much Sean Penn should get for a movie?

Should the fans decide how much Lebron James should get per year?

He's a commie.

If you take your money, risk, and hard work to start a company, you should have no say over it. The UNION should direct it.

He wants all companies to be Obama motors.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And who are the also-wealthy shareholders that dictate for the rest of us? Hmm? The sitiing CEO's did not start the companies all the time and many of them, well, don't do a very good job, yet still they walk away with hundreds of millions while the wage slaves under them get NOTHING. Yeah, that's some risk...

Fair is fair.

LMAO....

They just dont get it.

You can see who are the creators and who are the sheep just readeing some of the posts on this board.

That sad part is, he's probably still in school or college and this is the clap trap his teachers/profs fill his empty head with.

He probably has NEVER worked in the private sector, and has no freaking clue how it works.

His obsession with "fair" tells me of his youth. That's how a kid talks.

I used to argue that with my father and my father would always tell me "there is no such thing as fair."

Well he was right, and I learned that all too well as I grew up.

This guy obviously hasn't grown up yet. ;)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo, who was sooooooo for it?

Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Democrats!!!!!!!!!!

Now continue on, with your fantasy.

As I recall, most of the Republicans were behind it too for fear of an economic shit storm.

And who are the also-wealthy shareholders that dictate for the rest of us? Hmm? The sitiing CEO's did not start the companies all the time and many of them, well, don't do a very good job, yet still they walk away with hundreds of millions while the wage slaves under them get NOTHING. Yeah, that's some risk...

Fair is fair.

I was right. Some dumb kid who has NEVER WORKED a real job in his life.

Get back to me, when you run your own business kid.

"Fair is fair." You sound like a 16 year old!

Egad, the older I get, the less tolerance I have for this nonsense.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back