Obama on ISIS "We have no strategy"

There may be up to 100 American citizens that have joined ISIS. Need I remind some of you conservatives how much you ranted about it being a crime for the President to kill such people without due process?

But they support it now....and oppose it now. So yeah

There may be up to 100 American citizens that have joined ISIS. Need I remind some of you conservatives how much you ranted about it being a crime for the President to kill such people without due process?
Yeah..remember that?

Maybe the Conservatives would like to act as human shields for this poor misunderstood dirtbags.

Kind of hard to make a war strategy without knowing what kind if any funding or support will be available. Congress is still on vacation and out of the loop. While some folks enjoy bitching about the President while he goes about normal Presidential business and relaxes by playing golf, the Congress is on total no work, no attention to crisis mode at their summer resorts and campaign parties.
So do we have 60 days, 90 days or what for this "strategy"? Will the munitions we use be replaced or do we have to ration them? How much will the congress support a "strategy" to destroy our newest enemy jihad terrorist group?
Yeah, the Commander in Chief always has to ask for permission for everything,......except spending, illegal immigration, Global Warming treaties with the UN.....etc.
No shit he can go it alone and issue executive orders on everything under the sun but not this.

I think I understand now. You want Obama to go at it alone AND complain when he goes at it alone. Thats reasonable
You understand nothing but that's not really new what I want is consistency from Obama he is more than happy to claim he has the power to go it alone on things you and the rest of his left wing base will love immigration, climate change but when it comes to forming a military response to an expanding radical terrorist group something his base really doesn't care to do then he needs consensus and has to consult with Congress. That is my problem claiming he has the power to do things on his own when it suits his political ends and claiming the opposite when it does not that's as clear as I can make it.

So do you support him going at it alone or not?
The same as the left supports him going through Congress on immigration and climate change.

So no then :rofl: Thanks for being on both sides

Proof?

Oh yeah, you're from the Jake Starkey school of unsupported assertions.

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf. Oh and tomorrow you have another fundraiser. That is definitely a priority over forming a plan against the biggest threat since 9/11. Your grnerals words btw.

What a fucking loser

Very well stated!
Yep....we are back at Sept 10, 2001

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf. Oh and tomorrow you have another fundraiser. That is definitely a priority over forming a plan against the biggest threat since 9/11. Your grnerals words btw.

What a fucking loser

Very well stated!
Yep....we are back at Sept 10, 2001
Not at all. Obama has a strategy He'll surrender to them at the first opportunity.

Kind of hard to make a war strategy without knowing what kind if any funding or support will be available. Congress is still on vacation and out of the loop. While some folks enjoy bitching about the President while he goes about normal Presidential business and relaxes by playing golf, the Congress is on total no work, no attention to crisis mode at their summer resorts and campaign parties.
So do we have 60 days, 90 days or what for this "strategy"? Will the munitions we use be replaced or do we have to ration them? How much will the congress support a "strategy" to destroy our newest enemy jihad terrorist group?
Yeah, the Commander in Chief always has to ask for permission for everything,......except spending, illegal immigration, Global Warming treaties with the UN.....etc.
No shit he can go it alone and issue executive orders on everything under the sun but not this.

I think I understand now. You want Obama to go at it alone AND complain when he goes at it alone. Thats reasonable
You understand nothing but that's not really new what I want is consistency from Obama he is more than happy to claim he has the power to go it alone on things you and the rest of his left wing base will love immigration, climate change but when it comes to forming a military response to an expanding radical terrorist group something his base really doesn't care to do then he needs consensus and has to consult with Congress. That is my problem claiming he has the power to do things on his own when it suits his political ends and claiming the opposite when it does not that's as clear as I can make it.

So do you support him going at it alone or not?
The same as the left supports him going through Congress on immigration and climate change.

So no then :rofl: Thanks for being on both sides
I'm on the side of be consistent in how you go it alone if you want to go it alone fine do that on everything if you want to consult Congress do so on everything. Unlike you I don't cheer him for going it alone on things I support then insist he consulate Congress on things i don't.

What a fucking loser

Dude for fuck sake get real. Do you really think it is the president who formulates these strategies? Obviously the pentagon doesn't have a strategy either. Why don't you put any blame on them? I think you should commend the president for being real about this. He could have just bullshitted his way through that announcement.

What a fucking loser

Dude for fuck sake get real. Do you really think it is the president who formulates these strategies? Obviously the pentagon doesn't have a strategy either. Why don't you put any blame on them? I think you should commend the president for being real about this. He could have just bullshitted his way through that announcement.

r: 33739"]

What a fucking loser

Dude for fuck sake get real. Do you really think it is the president who formulates these strategies? Obviously the pentagon doesn't have a strategy either. Why don't you put any blame on them? I think you should commend the president for being real about this. He could have just bullshitted his way through that announcement.[/QUOTE]
He bullshits his way through so much why stop now?

There IS a strategy...
Christian American finally realizes what they're up against and blows the fuckers back into the 16th century.

OP- You mean you are ignorant and listen to Obama hate all day, hater dupe. No drama Obama is on Isis and that butcher like cancer, without the 82nd Airborne STUPID PUBCRAPPE. MORON.

Actually, secular America helps Iraq without that stupid Booosh a-hole Maliki drive them back to Iraq, where they behead Assad and get voted the HELL OUT. DINGBAT.

Proof?

Proof? Of what? That a mob of USMB RWnuts were calling it criminal that Obama killed some Americans who had joined up with al Qaeda?

Quit pretending you've forgotten.

What a fucking loser
So...you want this kind of stuff announced to the world, eh?
As opposed to him admitting he's in over his head and completely clueless? YEAH

Proof?

Proof? Of what? That a mob of USMB RWnuts were calling it criminal that Obama killed some Americans who had joined up with al Qaeda?

Quit pretending you've forgotten.
No, idiot, that the same people want the US to target Americans fighting for ISIS.

What a fucking loser
So...you want this kind of stuff announced to the world, eh?
It would help if he stopped tipping them off by saying they have no plan.

Boy, that would start my knees to shaking. lol

Dude, Obama's primary concern is Amnesty and Global Warming. On both of those he'll go it alone, most certainly.

Forum List

Back