Obama on ISIS "We have no strategy"

Kind of hard to make a war strategy without knowing what kind if any funding or support will be available. Congress is still on vacation and out of the loop. While some folks enjoy bitching about the President while he goes about normal Presidential business and relaxes by playing golf, the Congress is on total no work, no attention to crisis mode at their summer resorts and campaign parties.
So do we have 60 days, 90 days or what for this "strategy"? Will the munitions we use be replaced or do we have to ration them? How much will the congress support a "strategy" to destroy our newest enemy jihad terrorist group?
Yeah, the Commander in Chief always has to ask for permission for everything,......except spending, illegal immigration, Global Warming treaties with the UN.....etc.
No shit he can go it alone and issue executive orders on everything under the sun but not this.

Kind of hard to make a war strategy without knowing what kind if any funding or support will be available. Congress is still on vacation and out of the loop. While some folks enjoy bitching about the President while he goes about normal Presidential business and relaxes by playing golf, the Congress is on total no work, no attention to crisis mode at their summer resorts and campaign parties.
So do we have 60 days, 90 days or what for this "strategy"? Will the munitions we use be replaced or do we have to ration them? How much will the congress support a "strategy" to destroy our newest enemy jihad terrorist group?
Yeah, the Commander in Chief always has to ask for permission for everything,......except spending, illegal immigration, Global Warming treaties with the UN.....etc.
No shit he can go it alone and issue executive orders on everything under the sun but not this.

I think I understand now. You want Obama to go at it alone AND complain when he goes at it alone. Thats reasonable

The strategy for dealing with Harakat Ahar al Sham al Islamiyya was sabotaged, or at least trashed, when we were denied the opportunity to weaken Assad with a limited air campaign that would have brought him to negotiations with FSA and the beginnings of Suquar al Sham and it's affiliates before it merged out of necessity with more radical elements as a defense against the Harakat Ahar al Sham.

Could it be?

are you saying the President should go it alone after complaining about him the same thing?

LOL
It's his job......he can worry about the costs later. He never seems to worry about spending on entitlements. I'm sure he can get congress to appropriate the funds when he makes up his mind what he's going to do.

To be honest, he should keep doing what he's good at, fucking around. He can't protect us from invasion. He's too timid to help out allies and protect our interests. He just needs to go back to his parties and his golf and let everyone else worry about this less important stuff.

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf. Oh and tomorrow you have another fundraiser. That is definitely a priority over forming a plan against the biggest threat since 9/11. Your grnerals words btw.

What a fucking loser

Dude for fuck sake get real. Do you really think it is the president who formulates these strategies? Obviously the pentagon doesn't have a strategy either. Why don't you put any blame on them? I think you should commend the president for being real about this. He could have just bullshitted his way through that announcement.

I think I understand now. You want Obama to go at it alone AND complain when he goes at it alone. Thats reasonable
You understand nothing but that's not really new what I want is consistency from Obama he is more than happy to claim he has the power to go it alone on things you and the rest of his left wing base will love immigration, climate change but when it comes to forming a military response to an expanding radical terrorist group something his base really doesn't care to do then he needs consensus and has to consult with Congress. That is my problem claiming he has the power to do things on his own when it suits his political ends and claiming the opposite when it does not that's as clear as I can make it.

He also doesn't have a decent suit either.

Obama-Tan-Suit.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that, too.
I've never seen a president look so much like the ruler of a banana republic before.
All he needed was a Panama Jack style straw hat and, possibly, a cigar.

Also, never realized he has two, tiny, teleprompters installed in his podium there.
For whatever reason, I assumed this was the one time a president spoke without assistance.

Silly me.

Could it be?

are you saying the President should go it alone after complaining about him the same thing?

LOL
It's his job......he can worry about the costs later. He never seems to worry about spending on entitlements. I'm sure he can get congress to appropriate the funds when he makes up his mind what he's going to do.

That was a weak endorsement. Are you saying you support him going at it alone or nah?

You understand nothing but that's not really new what I want is consistency from Obama he is more than happy to claim he has the power to go it alone on things you and the rest of his left wing base will love immigration, climate change but when it comes to forming a military response to an expanding radical terrorist group something his base really doesn't care to do then he needs consensus and has to consult with Congress. That is my problem claiming he has the power to do things on his own when it suits his political ends and claiming the opposite when it does not that's as clear as I can make it.

So do you support him going at it alone or not?

So do you support him going at it alone or not?
The same as the left supports him going through Congress on immigration and climate change.

I want him to do his mother fucking job for once in his life.....

The OP is a lie. It left out a key word: "YET".

It's not a lie...it's true Obama said "yet". But that still doesn't make it a lie that he has no plan NOW.

And who in hell announces to the enemy that he has no plan???? Is that equivalent to being a TRAITOR?

Just wondering.... :)

There may be up to 100 American citizens that have joined ISIS. Need I remind some of you conservatives how much you ranted about it being a crime for the President to kill such people without due process?

Not a surprise since you've been doing nothing but playing golf. Oh and tomorrow you have another fundraiser. That is definitely a priority over forming a plan against the biggest threat since 9/11. Your grnerals words btw.

What a fucking loser

Dude for fuck sake get real. Do you really think it is the president who formulates these strategies? Obviously the pentagon doesn't have a strategy either. Why don't you put any blame on them? I think you should commend the president for being real about this. He could have just bullshitted his way through that announcement.

He should have bullshitted his way through....now the enemy knows he has no plans too.

Forum List

Back