Obama needs to go! Now! Get the fuck out!

lots 'o rw hate in this thread.

I would have thought that this thread would have died of embarrassment by now. But conservatives don't ever seem to be embarrassed by their odd behavior. That's one of the ways you can tell how irrational they are since a normal person would certainly feel some sense of foolishness at foisting this nonsense on people because everyone is free to see it. I mean, it's one thing to make a fool of yourself in front of your own family, but to do it in public...?

Then I think to myself that maybe it's the anonymity that causes it. After all, we don't know the real identity of people who post this stuff. But, then again, all those RW radio hosts aren't broadcasting in secret. But, at least they've got a money motivation to justify THEIR crazy behavior. Considering that wealth has a tendency to make crazy people look merely eccentric, it's a little easier to understand what drives them to make fools of themselves...much like Lucille Ball or Red Skelton.

I only hope that conservatives will avail themselves of the benefits of the mental health provisions of Obamacare since this is OBVIOUSLY a preexisting condition.

Still, I think some kind of psychology study needs to be made. Otherwise, we might just be forced to ship these guys off to those internment camps Obama built with the stimulus money.

Last edited:
I've calmed down a little since the OP. I want to clarify:

Congress needs to impeach Obama immediately for abuse of power.

The Feds need to amend their indictment in the Brian Terry murder and name Eric Holder as an accessory and Barack Hussein Obama (aka: Barry Soetoro) and Holder as co-conspirators. The indictment currently charges Manuel Osorio-Arellanes, Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, Ivan Soto-Barraza, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes and Lionel Portillo-Meza with first-degree murder, second-degree murder, conspiracy to interfere with commerce by robbery, attempted interference with commerce by robbery, carrying and using a firearm during a crime of violence, assault on a federal officer and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.

ITT: LOL-tastic ravings from a paranoid group of people, afraid of their lifestyle of institutionalized ignorance, bigotry, and upward-income redistribution being threatened by the Middle Class waking up and saying, "Woah. What the fuck are you planning on doing, Mittens?"

ITT: LOL-tastic ravings from a paranoid group of people, afraid of their lifestyle of institutionalized ignorance, bigotry, and upward-income redistribution being threatened by the Middle Class waking up and saying, "Woah. What the fuck are you planning on doing, Mittens?"

How the fuck could conztipHATEDlibderrp even breathe if he didn't have his comic book level collection of baseless idiot stereotypes to survive on?

Last edited:

The Feds need to amend their indictment in the Brian Terry murder and name Eric Holder as an accessory and Barack Hussein Obama (aka: Barry Soetoro) and Holder as co-conspirators. The indictment currently charges Manuel Osorio-Arellanes, Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, Ivan Soto-Barraza, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes and Lionel Portillo-Meza with first-degree murder, second-degree murder, conspiracy to interfere with commerce by robbery, attempted interference with commerce by robbery, carrying and using a firearm during a crime of violence, assault on a federal officer and possession of a firearm by a prohibited person.

You've calmed down? That's highly debatable. But have you sobered up? That's the question. Because it doesn't appear to me that Rhubarb-flavored RW kool-ade and MD 20/20 mix well.

How the fuck could constipHATEDlibderrp even breathe if he didn't have his comic book level collection of baseless idiot stereotypes to survive on?

As proof of those stereotypes, your post is extra rad.

That's crazy.

How the fuck could constipHATEDlibderrp even breathe if he didn't have his comic book level collection of baseless idiot stereotypes to survive on?

As proof of those stereotypes, your post is extra rad.

As proof of the fact that you entirely rely on the baseless stereotypes, everything you post constitutes Exhibit "A."

You really are just a derp.

You've calmed down? That's highly debatable. But have you sobered up? That's the question. Because it doesn't appear to me that Rhubarb-flavored RW kool-ade and MD 20/20 mix well.

ol' 57 is a trip. One day he'll be almost rational & the next, start a thread like this one. :eusa_eh:

Abuse of power: Nixon's great crime and Obama's signature accomplishment

Hey, CF.

If the OP was a bit over-wrought, so be it.

Your clarification does seem calmer.

Personally, I don't see how their idiot "plan" constitutes being part of a criminal conspiracy, so I don't see it as impeachable. And impeachment is a moot point anyway, for even if it gets by the House, the Senate would never convict.

No. The best way to evict Pres. Obama from the Oval Orifice is to defeat him in November via the ballot.

And it is absolutely the right thing to do to vote that idiot out of Office.

he must miss all the actions of the blue blood (silver spoon), frat boy, bush so he wants the blue blood (silver spoon), frat boy, mitt.

Well President Nixon did hype up the War on Drugs and President Obama has done nothing to end the that fascist policy, which is why Brian Terry was killed. The Drug war is much more culpable than F & F.

frank misses all the deregulation, wage-stagnation, wars of choice, unpaid-for TRILLION $ Rx plans, and outsourcing that bush did. :)

Well President Nixon did hype up the War on Drugs and President Obama has done nothing to end the that fascist policy, which is why Brian Terry was killed. The Drug war is much more culpable than F & F.

good post. the mexicans wouldn't need/want to traffic in guns if it weren't for the so-called war on drugs that they profit immensely off of BTW.

Hey, CF.

Personally, I don't see how their idiot "plan" constitutes being part of a criminal conspiracy, so I don't see it as impeachable. And impeachment is a moot point anyway, for even if it gets by the House, the Senate would never convict.

No. The best way to evict Pres. Obama from the Oval Orifice is to defeat him in November via the ballot.

From what we know, Holder and Obama were trying to create a situation where gun violence would create an anti-gun backlash in the USA. So they decided to give untraceable weapons to the most violent criminals on the planet in the hopes that the ensuing violence would create the backlash they were hoping for. In the course of their planning and execution of the plan, a US Border Guard was murdered. That's acting as accessory.

They knowingly gave weapons to violent criminals. Did they plan on Brian Terry in particular getting murdered? Of course not, but their reckless conduct did get literally hundreds of people killed.

Does it rise to a conspiracy? Perhaps. If the Fast and Furious documents show that Obama and Holder came up with F&F and hoped that people would get killed so they could use that to get weapons out of the hands of citizens, isn't that conspiracy?

Hey, CF.

From what we know, Holder and Obama were trying to create a situation where gun violence would create an anti-gun backlash in the USA. So they decided to give untraceable weapons to the most violent criminals on the planet in the hopes that the ensuing violence would create the backlash they were hoping for. In the course of their planning and execution of the plan, a US Border Guard was murdered. That's acting as accessory.

They knowingly gave weapons to violent criminals. Did they plan on Brian Terry in particular getting murdered? Of course not, but their reckless conduct did get literally hundreds of people killed.

Does it rise to a conspiracy? Perhaps. If the Fast and Furious documents show that Obama and Holder came up with F&F and hoped that people would get killed so they could use that to get weapons out of the hands of citizens, isn't that conspiracy?

who's "we"?

Forum List

Back