Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Nobody is "making excuses" for religious extremism, quite the opposite in fact.

Islam isn't the cult, ISIL is.

Islam is a cult that was invented by a man who was a pedophile and a war lord.

^^^:lol:

But it's the mooooolims that are the idoologial extremists. :lol:

Are you saying it's not true? Sorry, the founder of Islam was a pedophilic war lord. That's a fact.

No, it's an opinion. Here's another.

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha

Mary could have been married at age 12...and she was only betrothed to Joseph so maybe she was between 11 and 15? Does that make the Christian god a pedophile or just a statutory rapist?

Nice bluff piece dude. It has been well recognized that Mohammad forced Aisha to marry him when she was between 6-8. He then consummated their marriage when she was 10-12. He was old enough to be her grandfather. He was a sick pedophile and that is why the sick pedophiles throughout the Muslims world do not see what they are doing as wrong, but it is exactly what their idol allowed and condoned.

Furthermore Mohammad was a warlord and mass murdered. He personally ordered the sacking of peaceful towns and villages and slaughtered 10s of thousands of innocent men, women and children. He forced people to convert and he forced countless women to marry him. He was a liar that would backstab anyone he made peace treaties with.

He was not less than a monster. Yet the left tries
to tell us to condone them.

Actually, it's quite disputed and that claim is dependent on only one hadith.

Nobody is "making excuses" for religious extremism, quite the opposite in fact.

Islam isn't the cult, ISIL is.

Islam is a cult that was invented by a man who was a pedophile and a war lord.

^^^:lol:

But it's the mooooolims that are the idoologial extremists. :lol:

Are you saying it's not true? Sorry, the founder of Islam was a pedophilic war lord. That's a fact.

No, it's an opinion. Here's another.

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha

Mary could have been married at age 12...and she was only betrothed to Joseph so maybe she was between 11 and 15? Does that make the Christian god a pedophile or just a statutory rapist?

Nice bluff piece dude. It has been well recognized that Mohammad forced Aisha to marry him when she was between 6-8. He then consummated their marriage when she was 10-12. He was old enough to be her grandfather. He was a sick pedophile and that is why the sick pedophiles throughout the Muslims world do not see what they are doing as wrong, but it is exactly what their idol allowed and condoned.

Furthermore Mohammad was a warlord and mass murdered. He personally ordered the sacking of peaceful towns and villages and slaughtered 10s of thousands of innocent men, women and children. He forced people to convert and he forced countless women to marry him. He was a liar that would backstab anyone he made peace treaties with.

He was not less than a monster. Yet the left tries
to tell us to condone them.

You didn't read any of the linked article did you?

You think American Christians are "bad?" You haven't seen anything yet. Lol. People who follow Islam HATE homos. Nothing like fighting against yourself and ALL the progress that we've made in this country in order to appease an angry, regressive and despicable group of religious people! :lol: No common sense whatsoever.
People who follow Evangelical Christianity HATE "homos" (even more than American Moooooslims do). I still love and respect my Christian friends.

Wrong on so many levels. I am not Christian, but I have never seen Christians persecuting, beating, harassing or killing gays like Muslims do. I do not believe Christian hate gays at all. In most cases they are highly sympathetic to them. They believe in traditional marriage and some believe homosexuality is a sin. Yet they never persecute gays. So get your head out of your ass.

There are Christian denominations in this country where there are homosexual ministers. Other Christians leave them alone. Imagine a mosque led by a homo minister or whatever you call their ministers. There would soon be death and destrucion.

They are called Imams and I don't have to imagine...

5 Imams who are openly gay

Why do you have such a phobic reaction to facts? It's just plain weird.

Why do you keep quoting things about American Muslims (who could have converted, been BORN and raised with more moderate and secular values) when we are talking about Muslims being imported from the Middle East where INDEED women are abused and treated as second class citizens? You are incredibly dishonest.

Maybe because that's what this thread is about. The OP took issue with the President of the United States saying that Muslim Americans are just as invested in this country and as patriotic as any other American. You seem to disagree with that sentiment despite not knowing any Muslims personally.

Did you serve? I did, alongside Muslim Americans who also served. Are you more patriotic than they are?

With less than 1% of the population in America being Muslims, all one has to do is look at the problems they've caused here in America. Anyone can see that if you import MORE, then the violence is going to pick up. Do you deny this?

They don't seem to have caused many problems in America when you consider we have 3.3 million Muslim American citizens.

Fort hood, San Bernardino, Orlando. The more you bring, the more problems we'll continue to have.
Who do we keep out to prevent "problems" like Sandy Hook and Charleston?

Why do you have such a phobic reaction to facts? It's just plain weird.

Why do you keep quoting things about American Muslims (who could have converted, been BORN and raised with more moderate and secular values) when we are talking about Muslims being imported from the Middle East where INDEED women are abused and treated as second class citizens? You are incredibly dishonest.

Maybe because that's what this thread is about. The OP took issue with the President of the United States saying that Muslim Americans are just as invested in this country and as patriotic as any other American. You seem to disagree with that sentiment despite not knowing any Muslims personally.

Did you serve? I did, alongside Muslim Americans who also served. Are you more patriotic than they are?

With less than 1% of the population in America being Muslims, all one has to do is look at the problems they've caused here in America. Anyone can see that if you import MORE, then the violence is going to pick up. Do you deny this?

They don't seem to have caused many problems in America when you consider we have 3.3 million Muslim American citizens.

Fort hood, San Bernardino, Orlando. The more you bring, the more problems we'll continue to have.
Furthermore, all three shootings were done by native born American citizens.

Who do we keep out to prevent "problems" like Sandy Hook and Charleston?

Men?

There are too many posts since I left to respond to them all, so I just want to say to you all that all you are doing is demanding "tolerance" from people for an ideology that is the EPITOME of intolerance and in the meantime, exposing your OWN bigotry towards people of the Christian faith.

Try and put 2 and 2 together. One poll says that 48% of Muslims believe their religious leaders have NOT done enough to quell islamic terrorism. ANOTHER poll says that 52% of American Muslims believe that Sharia law is their RIGHT.

That second poll's methodology has been thoroughly discredited. Let's try to stick to Pew since they have a good reputation.

You not adding 2 and 2. You are putting apples and oranges together and trying to convince us they are the same.

If 48% American Muslims believe their religious leaders have not done enough to quell Islamic terrorism, that does not mean that the rest believe in instituting Sharia. Let's try to be logical.

Again, we are talking about importing Muslims from other parts of the world. Did you look at the results from the other countries when it comes to belief and support of Sharia law? Some are up there around 90% of the people showing support.

I'm looking at how their beliefs and support change when they immigrate to America, as per polls of American Muslims.

"American" muslims doesn't mean a thing. A lot of those are people who were born and raised in America with American values and beliefs.

There are too many posts since I left to respond to them all, so I just want to say to you all that all you are doing is demanding "tolerance" from people for an ideology that is the EPITOME of intolerance and in the meantime, exposing your OWN bigotry towards people of the Christian faith.

There is less than one full page of posts. I think the fact that you can't bother to read them tells us all we need to know about how "informed" you want to be.

Where is the bigotry towards Christians? I have not called for a ban on Christians entering the United States, despite them being the perpetrators of the majority of the crime in the United States. I have not called for Churches to be "monitored" just because crazy Christians want to blow up Family Planning clinics or kill gays. I have not called for a "bible test" for Christians entering the United States.

Please cite examples of this Christian bigotry you're making up in your uniformed head.

There is less than one full page of posts. I think the fact that you can't bother to read them tells us all we need to know about how "informed" you want to be.

Where is the bigotry towards Christians? I have not called for a ban on Christians entering the United States, despite them being the perpetrators of the majority of the crime in the United States. I have not called for Churches to be "monitored" just because crazy Christians want to blow up Family Planning clinics or kill gays. I have not called for a "bible test" for Christians entering the United States.

Please cite examples of this Christian bigotry you're making up in your uniformed head.

I have 42 alerts right now. Now, I've already said my piece. I'm against bringing more Muslims from foreign countries to our country until they join us here in this century.

Lol. Everyone has read how you and others jump right on the Christian hate bandwagon while trying to defend Muslims. :D Lol. You will say THEY are intolerant, you will blame THEM for terror attacks, etc., etc. You are nothing but a hypocrite of the worst kind. You are a rotten person, period.

I have 42 alerts right now. Now, I've already said my piece. I'm against bringing more Muslims from foreign countries to our country until they join us here in this century.

Well, goodie goodie gumdrops, lazy person. I scrolled up in 10 seconds to your last post on this page. Exercising your body is great, try your mind.

How many innocents did we kill with "collateral damage" this week?

Who is "we?"

How many people have Christians killed in the name of their god this week? That would be zero - as you know.

What about Muslims?

Yeah, that's a non-zero answer, no matter how you spin it to cover for them.

Do you really believe there are no Christian terrorist organizations? Just because they aren't targeting Americans or Europeans doesn't negate their existence. Know who they ARE killing? Muslims mostly...

Heard of the Lords Resistance Army? The National Liberation Front of Tripura?

Heck, how about the Army of God right here in America?

[

Nope....but we do understand that it is the culture, not the religion, that is the root.

:lmao:

Liars for Allah crack me up.

You know that the people you lie for would throw you off the roof of a tall building, right?

Yet so deep is your hatred and bigotry, you will defend and promote them just for the privilege of defaming Christians.

[

Nope....but we do understand that it is the culture, not the religion, that is the root.

:lmao:

Liars for Allah crack me up.

You know that the people you lie for would throw you off the roof of a tall building, right?

Yet so deep is your hatred and bigotry, you will defend and promote them just for the privilege of defaming Christians.

None of the Muslims I know want to throw me off a building...okay, maybe that one ex I mentioned earlier, but she doesn't count.

Can you name a US Imam that has called for the killing of gays? I can name a Christian pastor or two that has...

and yet I still don't want to discriminate against Christians anymore than I do against Muslims. Imagine that?

Forum List

Back