Obama most polarizing president in modern history

After decades of hearing RWnuts rant against moderation, centrism, compromise, after hearing them rant for decades about how the only path to success for the GOP was to move further and further to the right,

it's now pretty funny to hear them trying to ridicule President Obama as being too 'polarizing'.

It takes at least two to polarize.

After decades of hearing RWnuts rant against moderation, centrism, compromise, after hearing them rant for decades about how the only path to success for the GOP was to move further and further to the right,

it's now pretty funny to hear them trying to ridicule President Obama as being too 'polarizing'.

So what? You want me to name 2 RWnuts who are polarizing figures?

When you declare over and over and over that you want to "fundamentally transform", "change" and "re-make" a country that many love, you can rest assured that you'll be polarizing.

Oh, wait. He's black. That must be it.

:rolleyes-41:

Wasn't that "fundamentally change the way Washington DC works"? Don't all politicians say shit like that? Of course they never can change it, one person just doesn't have the power........but that's nothing new.

So what? You want me to name 2 RWnuts who are polarizing figures?

Nah, too easy.

When you declare over and over and over that you want to "fundamentally transform", "change" and "re-make" a country that many love, you can rest assured that you'll be polarizing.

Wasn't that "fundamentally change the way Washington DC works"? Don't all politicians say shit like that? Of course they never can change it, one person just doesn't have the power........but that's nothing new.

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

In context What Obama said about fundamentally transforming the nation PolitiFact

Like I said.

Here’s Obama’s original statement, in an October 2008 campaign visit to Columbia, Mo:

"Now, Mizzou, I just have two words for you tonight: five days. Five days. After decades of broken politics in Washington, and eight years of failed policies from George W. Bush, and 21 months of a campaign that's taken us from the rocky coast of Maine to the sunshine of California, we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.

"In five days, you can turn the page on policies that put greed and irresponsibility on Wall Street before the hard work and sacrifice of folks on Main Street. In five days, you can choose policies that invest in our middle class, and create new jobs, and grow this economy, so that everyone has a chance to succeed, not just the CEO, but the secretary and janitor, not just the factory owner, but the men and women on the factory floor."

In context What Obama said about fundamentally transforming the nation PolitiFact

Like I said.

His overall message was clear.

Re-make. Change. Fundamentally. Over and over and over.

I don't need you to admit it.

Well a president who everybody hates and who everyone disagrees with wouldn't be polarizing in that respect, right? Everyone would be unified in their dislike - so how about Sarah Palin?

Well a president who everybody hates and who everyone disagrees with wouldn't be polarizing in that respect, right? Everyone would be unified in their dislike - so how about Sarah Palin?
Only leftards hate her. Don't project.

they are so shallow in their politics all they can ever come up with is Palin, Bauchmann and now they have a new woman to dump on Mrs. Ernst. Notice it's always DUMP on the women with them? that spells cowards in my book. but the left is that.

Like I said.

His overall message was clear.

Re-make. Change. Fundamentally. Over and over and over.

I don't need you to admit it.

It was the same message recycled time after time, election after election.

I don't need you to see it either.

Her approval rating is waaaay below Obama's ????????? So howya figure?
Most people only know the cartoon version of her.
There is another version?

As much time as she has spent on the stump and promoting books, her PAC, and TV shows - I think folks have had more than enough opportunity to get to see "the real Sarah Palin." And the vast majority just don't like her. So that would be a unifying president, right?

As much time as she has spent on the stump and promoting books, her PAC, and TV shows - I think folks have had more than enough opportunity to get to see "the real Sarah Palin." And the vast majority just don't like her. So that would be a unifying president, right?
It isn't possible to unite the left with anything other than hard core left wing shit so they must be defeated. obama is helping but I don't know where you are getting your polling info.

Poll Sarah Palin Has Highest Favorability Rating Among GOP Primary Voters - Breitbart
Though former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was not included in a Public Policy Polling survey of potential 2016 Republican presidential contenders, she was still overwhelmingly the most liked person among Republican primary voters.
According to Public Policy Polling:

The best liked person we tested on this poll with Republican primary voters is actually Sarah Palin who has a 70/20 favorability rating. She’s followed by Huckabee at 64/18, Ryan at 58/18, Paul at 58/21, Bush at 56/18, Cruz at 45/20, and Christie at 40/38. Most of those numbers are similar to what they were a month ago but Christie’s seen a substantial drop from +18 at 47/29 a month ago to his new +2 net favorability.

they are so shallow in their politics all they can ever come up with is Palin, Bauchmann and now they have a new woman to dump on Mrs. Ernst. Notice it's always DUMP on the women with them? that spells cowards in my book. but the left is that.
why yes, your avi shows us how you do not dump on women in politics....

It isn't possible to unite the far right with anything other than far right bullshit.

So screw them. They just aren't going to be part of the process.

Same goes for the far left.

Forum List

Back