Obama most polarizing president in modern history

Well a president who everybody hates and who everyone disagrees with wouldn't be polarizing in that respect, right? Everyone would be unified in their dislike - so how about Sarah Palin?
Only leftards hate her. Don't project.
Her approval rating is waaaay below Obama's ????????? So howya figure?
Most people only know the cartoon version of her.
As much time as she has spent on the stump and promoting books, her PAC, and TV shows - I think folks have had more than enough opportunity to get to see "the real Sarah Palin." And the vast majority just don't like her. So that would be a unifying president, right?
It isn't possible to unite the left with anything other than hard core left wing shit so they must be defeated. obama is helping but I don't know where you are getting your polling info.

Poll Sarah Palin Has Highest Favorability Rating Among GOP Primary Voters - Breitbart
Though former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was not included in a Public Policy Polling survey of potential 2016 Republican presidential contenders, she was still overwhelmingly the most liked person among Republican primary voters.
According to Public Policy Polling:

The best liked person we tested on this poll with Republican primary voters is actually Sarah Palin who has a 70/20 favorability rating. She’s followed by Huckabee at 64/18, Ryan at 58/18, Paul at 58/21, Bush at 56/18, Cruz at 45/20, and Christie at 40/38. Most of those numbers are similar to what they were a month ago but Christie’s seen a substantial drop from +18 at 47/29 a month ago to his new +2 net favorability.

oh they'll only accept that woman (career politician) who rode into fame on her President serial adulterers coattails, Hillary.

Mrs. Palin came up to being Governor all on her own. so she must be put down

Well a president who everybody hates and who everyone disagrees with wouldn't be polarizing in that respect, right? Everyone would be unified in their dislike - so how about Sarah Palin?

they are so shallow in their politics all they can ever come up with is Palin, Bauchmann and now they have a new woman to dump on Mrs. Ernst. Notice it's always DUMP on the women with them? that spells cowards in my book. but the left is that.
why yes, your avi shows us how you do not dump on women in politics....

I snorted coffee out of my nose when I read this.

Too damn funny. (steph probably doesn't get it though)

they are so shallow in their politics all they can ever come up with is Palin, Bauchmann and now they have a new woman to dump on Mrs. Ernst. Notice it's always DUMP on the women with them? that spells cowards in my book. but the left is that.
You are a caricature of a low information conservative at this point.

It isn't possible to unite the far right with anything other than far right bullshit.

So screw them. They just aren't going to be part of the process.

Same goes for the far left.
Wrong. For evidence I submit exhibit A & B, McCain and Romney. Hardly representatives of the "far right".

And they failed to united the far right into the bigger umbrella now didn't they?

Thanks for providing examples that prove my point.

It isn't possible to unite the far right with anything other than far right bullshit.

So screw them. They just aren't going to be part of the process.

Same goes for the far left.
Wrong. For evidence I submit exhibit A & B, McCain and Romney. Hardly representatives of the "far right".

And they failed to united the far right into the bigger umbrella now didn't they?

Thanks for providing examples that prove my point.
I did the opposite, you're just a little "slow". They did unite the right, it's how they got the nomination. LOL. But they are hardly ultra conservatives and the left treated them like they came from Hades. We must defeat these assholes before they destroy us for good.

oh they'll only accept that woman (career politician) who rode into fame on her President serial adulterers coattails, Hillary.

Mrs. Palin came up to being Governor all on her own. so she must be put down
Conservative women and minorities drive the left insane. They are not supposed to gain success without Democrat approval.

Actually, when you consider the election of President Lincoln and what that led to, it's hard for anyone with an IQ of at least room temperature to argue that Obama is THE most polarizing.

But I think that's another comparison that Obama would be happy with.

Actually, when you consider the election of President Lincoln and what that led to, it's hard for anyone with an IQ of at least room temperature to argue that Obama is THE most polarizing.

But I think that's another comparison that Obama would be happy with.
I don't know that a president could have stopped it. Lincoln said he would keep slavery if it kept the union intact.

No I believe that Abe Lincoln was the most polarizing..They hated him so much it started a civil war...
Lincoln was elected Nov. 5, 1860. He did not take office until Inauguration Day, March 4, 1861.

The southern states started leaving the union in December 1860, and the Confederacy was established in February 1861. Lincoln didn't even arrive in Washington DC until Feb. 23, and didn't take office until March.

And yet the liberals today are desperately trying to blame Lincoln for being the polarizing factor who "started the Civil War???

These people are either appallingly ignorant, or appallingly disingenuous.

They hated him so much it started a civil war...
Here the liberals accidentally reveal a hint of the truth. "They" hated him so much, they started the war. And who are "they"?

Democrat slavery advocates who fired on Ft. Sumter in Charleston.

The did it just a month after Lincoln took office, ignoring his major efforts to keep the union together, promising he was not going to free the slaves, etc.

Only years later, when the south continued its war and heightened the abuse of its slaves, did Lincoln issue the Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the slaves as a means of disrupting the economy of the warmongers in the South.

Lincoln wasn't the "polarizing figure" who started the Civil War. Southern Democrats were. They practiced some of the most horrible abuse of human rights ever seen in this country, and kept it up for generations, long before Lincoln was elected, even as decent people (including Lincoln) tried to calm the waters.

As always, the Democrats lie, spin, and rewrite history, trying to pretend they weren't the problem then and aren't the problem now.

Well I would expect it. Racists are still out in force to this day. Then can't stand a black man being the leader of the free world.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what the conservatives are saying about Obama and the Democrats, mostly because it's all true. So I'll back off, start my mindless "racism" chant, and hope somebody out there thinks the conservatives are being racist even though I can't cite any actual examples.

Yep NO evidence whatsoever:

racist-monkey-see-monkey-spend.jpg

racist-obama-lying-african.jpg

Your rebuttal?

Well I would expect it. Racists are still out in force to this day. Then can't stand a black man being the leader of the free world.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what the conservatives are saying about Obama and the Democrats, mostly because it's all true. So I'll back off, start my mindless "racism" chant, and hope somebody out there thinks the conservatives are being racist even though I can't cite any actual examples.

Your rebuttal?
Wow, two photos. I'll bet you find even find a few more. That proves what exactly?

Your rebuttal?
Wow, two photos. I'll bet you find even find a few more. That proves what exactly?

That when Republicans state "the hatred towards is not at all motivated by his race", that they are wrong. There are examples of hatred towards Obama simply because of his skin color. This is proven.

No I believe that Abe Lincoln was the most polarizing..They hated him so much it started a civil war...
Lincoln was elected Nov. 5, 1860. He did not take office until Inauguration Day, March 4, 1861.

The southern states started leaving the union in December 1860, and the Confederacy was established in February 1861. Lincoln didn't even arrive in Washington DC until Feb. 23, and didn't take office until March.

And yet the liberals today are desperately trying to blame Lincoln for being the polarizing factor who "started the Civil War???

These people are either appallingly ignorant, or appallingly disingenuous.

They hated him so much it started a civil war...
Here the liberals accidentally reveal a hint of the truth. "They" hated him so much, they started the war. And who are "they"?

Democrat slavery advocates who fired on Ft. Sumter in Charleston.

The did it just a month after Lincoln took office, ignoring his major efforts to keep the union together, promising he was not going to free the slaves, etc.

Only years later, when the south continued its war and heightened the abuse of its slaves, did Lincoln issue the Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the slaves as a means of disrupting the economy of the warmongers in the South.

Lincoln wasn't the "polarizing figure" who started the Civil War. Southern Democrats were. They practiced some of the most horrible abuse of human rights ever seen in this country, and kept it up for generations, long before Lincoln was elected, even as decent people (including Lincoln) tried to calm the waters.

As always, the Democrats lie, spin, and rewrite history, trying to pretend they weren't the problem then and aren't the problem now.

Southern slave holders were Conservatives who acted like spoiled petulant children when Lincoln was elected. Much worst than the Conservatives of today who mostly just whined and moaned a lot.

little acorn - so you see by the timeline you posted that no one left the union until AFTER Lincoln was elected.

Thanks - it takes a pretty honest poster to post information that refutes their own claim.

props.

Unlike Democrats who were willing to give Bush a chance, Republicans have disapproved of Obama since the day he took office

The Rightwing media demands it

Dems until 9-11 never gave Bush anything because the Dems lost the BushvGore court case.

Forum List

Back