Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

that's two words, dr oppenheimer :rofl:

comet-orbit-diagram.gif

Asswipe, HE ONLY MISPRONOUCED ONE FUCKING WORD. DO YOU GUYS WORK AT STUPID?????????????????????????????

your inability to communicate clearly is not my problem, professor hawking.

Of course, it couldn't be your inability to read?

wasn't jeremiah wright a corpsman? saved lbj's life or someshit like that. you'd think in twenty years it would have come up in conversation.

Obama must have missed those sermons too.

How many sermons did Wright give over 30 or 40 years? Maybe 10,000 or more? So he said "God Damn America" at every sermon? Or just the two shown by Fox about 10,000 times each? Remember, Wright video taped years of his sermons and Fox watched them all. What about Hagee or Parsley? Or any of the other Evangelical preachers? Are you mad at them too? Have they said things just as damaging? Do you go to the Church of Fred Phelps?

rdean is faithful. 100%
Horton_hatches_the_egg.gif

wasn't jeremiah wright a corpsman? saved lbj's life or someshit like that. you'd think in twenty years it would have come up in conversation.

How many sermons did Wright give over 30 or 40 years? Maybe 10,000 or more? So he said "God Damn America" at every sermon? Or just the two shown by Fox about 10,000 times each? Remember, Wright video taped years of his sermons and Fox watched them all. What about Hagee or Parsley? Or any of the other Evangelical preachers? Are you mad at them too? Have they said things just as damaging? Do you go to the Church of Fred Phelps?

Hagee? Are you a fucking moron? (Rhetorical question needing no response)

Obama spent 1,000 Sundays as a fucking grown up consciously choosing the hateful Rev Wright as his minister who married him, nurtured his own hateful, spiteful soul and baptized his children into the church of hate and venom

Was Obama too fucking dumb to know what the sermons were? That's your contention, that Obama had no idea what Wright talked about, about what his views were?

Hagee...what a DICK you are

i remember when FDR said that on tv during the depression back in 1929.

:lol:

Sly oblique references will elude the liberals' comprehension.

Sly is what Republicans are good at. Like Bush leaving out the cost of both wars from his budgets - sly. Or Scott Brown pretending to be independent - sly. Or Sarah Palin pretending to know what is in the book "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent" - sly. Or Republican politicians pretending to care about the middle class - sly.

I have to agree. Republicans are really, really good at "sly".

DEF:

sly - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"

Clever or cunning, especially in the practice of deceit.

insidious; furtive a sly manner

roguish, knowing, arch, teasing, naughty, mischievous, wicked, impish His lips were spread in a sly smile.

cunning, scheming, devious, secret, clever, subtle, tricky, covert, astute, wily, insidious, crafty, artful, furtive, conniving, Machiavellian, shifty, foxy, underhand, stealthy, guileful She is devious, sly and manipulative.

Opposite of: open, direct, frank, straightforward, honest, trustworthy, above-board, artless, ingenuous, guileless

I've been going to church my whole life and not once have I ever heard 'God Damn America'.

'God Damn America' . . . . from a preacher . . . . in church. One of these things just doesn't belong; can you guess which one?

Ya just gotta love how it's always, the "white right wing HATE HIM, hate him I tell ya.

so I guess all those white left wingers speaking out against Bush was "loving him"..

it's getting old and BORING listening to the they HATE HIM , but if it's not that you hate him, it's you don't like him because he is.........................BLACK..:eek:

Thanks for this thread.......America needs to know

This should be the lead story on FoxNews tonight

Mis-speaking is not a concern to me...

But I agree that if this were Bush or some other REP, we would hear the calls of that person being 'stupid', thanks to the hypocrisy of the wingers

Nah, we'd hear calls of 'fucking retarded'.

Yeah. When that scumbucket Rahm Emanuel refers to fellow DEMOCRATS as "fucking retards," that's unacceptable, requires an apology (and an apology do-over) and >>poof<< that's the end of that.

But when Rush Limbaugh derides liberal hypocrisy by essentially (albeit a bit too frequently and heartily) invoking the very choice of terminology muttered by Rahm Emanuel, well HELL'S BELLS, that's different. That's MIGHTY different. That's an OUTRAGE!

Yeah, They purchased them at the Church Book Store, where they were sold. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hagee? Are you a fucking moron? (Rhetorical question needing no response)

Obama spent 1,000 Sundays as a fucking grown up consciously choosing the hateful Rev Wright as his minister who married him, nurtured his own hateful, spiteful soul and baptized his children into the church of hate and venom

Was Obama too fucking dumb to know what the sermons were? That's your contention, that Obama had no idea what Wright talked about, about what his views were?

Hagee...what a DICK you are

So Wright said "God Damn America" at every sermon? You were there?

Looking at Wright's service to the country, there is history.

I suspect your service to the country is, wait, I can't think of what that might be. Never-mind, it was probably nothing.

i remember when FDR said that on tv during the depression back in 1929.

I believe you are referring to former vice president Dan Quayle who corrected a little kid who he said misspelled "Potato". Then Dan added an "e".

no, i believe i'm referring to joe biden who said that FDR appeared on TV in 1929 to assure the american public that all was well. of course, there was no commercial tv and FDR wasn't elected until 1932.

"And last night, in an interview with “CBS Evening News,” Biden misspoke when he told anchor Katie Couric that today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow former President Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a previous national financial crisis.

Declared Biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.

What's wrong with that, some might ask?

Well, for starters Republican Herbert Hoover was president when the stock market crashed in October 1929. Second, Roosevelt didn't take office until four years later. And, not to be picky, but there were also no televisions in use at the time. Radio was Roosevelt's favored medium. "

Joe Biden's history lesson off by 4 years and 1 president but otherwise pretty accurate | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

get it, dr von heisenberg?

Seems to me just about everyone knows it's pronounced Marine core, not Marine corpse. So when he saw corpsman in his script it might have caused him to wonder enough about the pronunciation to ask someone? I mean he's supposed to be such a smart guy.

Forum List

Back