Obama May Levy Carbon Tax to Cut U.S. Deficit, HSBC Says

When "reported" unemployment gets over 10% Democraps are fucked for at least a decade.

Eventually their dumbass voters will catch on that their leaders don't give a shit about them.

The dumb fucks are those that don't realize it's the House that writes fiscal legislation and the Republicans are in charge there. :eusa_doh:

So your telling me the deficit is the fault of Republicans? Your telling me the Republicans wanted socialized medicine? That they wanted to expand welfare rolls?
I could go on but I'm not going to waste my time.
Dude stfu you sound like a moron.

The Republicans don't want what economists say we need to do about the deficit, attack it with cuts in spending AND increases in revenue. Calling me dumb just shows how clueless you are and why Romney lost last night. We don't have socialized medicine and welfare rolls aren't expanding anywhere near the amount the Republicans claim. All it shows is that you're out of touch with what's really going on. Don't want to discuss it with me, fine. I don't really want to waste my time on a kool-aid drinker anyway.

Try and twist it anyway you want. Time is on my side. All I have to do is wait for Obammy to fuck up even more then he already has. But then you'll just blame Bush again so whats the point.
I just hope your'e one of those that suffer for your stupidity. Me? It wont make a fuck to me that obammy is in office,nothing in my life will change. I just hate to see hard working Americans and my Country get screwed.

When "reported" unemployment gets over 10% Democraps are fucked for at least a decade.

Eventually their dumbass voters will catch on that their leaders don't give a shit about them.

Hell his constituents dont want jobs. They want MORE free shit and a better cellphone.
But hopefully we'll still have enough independents with a brain to turn things around.

So your telling me the deficit is the fault of Republicans? Your telling me the Republicans wanted socialized medicine? That they wanted to expand welfare rolls?
I could go on but I'm not going to waste my time.
Dude stfu you sound like a moron.

The Republicans don't want what economists say we need to do about the deficit, attack it with cuts in spending AND increases in revenue. Calling me dumb just shows how clueless you are and why Romney lost last night. We don't have socialized medicine and welfare rolls aren't expanding anywhere near the amount the Republicans claim. All it shows is that you're out of touch with what's really going on. Don't want to discuss it with me, fine. I don't really want to waste my time on a kool-aid drinker anyway.

Try and twist it anyway you want. Time is on my side. All I have to do is wait for Obammy to fuck up even more then he already has. But then you'll just blame Bush again so whats the point.
I just hope your'e one of those that suffer for your stupidity. Me? It wont make a fuck to me that obammy is in office,nothing in my life will change. I just hate to see hard working Americans and my Country get screwed.

LOL!!! I'm the one that's twisting things? You're so wrapped up in your hatred you can't even offer a cogent argument. Everything that's goes wrong is going to be laid at the feet of the House republicans, if they don't play ball. Count on it. I predict we get a Democratic House in '14 and then we'll see who's being stupid. :lol:

Well, at least you're consistent. Consistently stupid. Obama's got nothing to lose now. Either the House Republicans play ball or take a fall. The country's demographics don't paint a pretty picture, if they try the same shit they have for the last two years. The only way we get out of this mess is by budget cuts AND additions to revenue.

Only your fucked up head could come up with the EPA driving up costs on companies and consumers with more "carbon regulation" and then blame it on GOP in the HoR.

Obamination will be the one blamed when uneployment never gets better after lying his ass off this past year blaming Buuuuuuush and getting Clinton (paid him) to go on stage claiming Obamination is not responsible.

The second time around, you're all fucked.

Well, at least you're consistent. Consistently stupid. Obama's got nothing to lose now. Either the House Republicans play ball or take a fall. The country's demographics don't paint a pretty picture, if they try the same shit they have for the last two years. The only way we get out of this mess is by budget cuts AND additions to revenue.

If you want less of something, tax it. You want less carbon? Tax it. Producers of carbon will move to energy sources which produce less carbon.

Better to tax the things you want less of. Then you can move away from taxing things you want more of, such as income or property or corporations.

Consumption taxes are the way to go.

Just one problem, 60 percent of all electricity produced in this Country comes from Coal. And it would require YEARS to build new power plants even if we had a new source of fuel, which we don't. Meanwhile the 60 percent of the population that uses coal created power would get taxed out of existence.

Thought you guys wanted to cut the deficit?

Cutting the deficit is great. But not as good as not spending like a dum fuck with a fresh EBT card.
And of course it's easy to spend like a drunken hooker when your constituents dont have to pay it back. Unfortunately people who actually contribute to our country do.
Isn't America great?

The dumb fucks are those that don't realize it's the House that writes fiscal legislation and the Republicans are in charge there. :eusa_doh:

In the last 2 years remind us of what the Senate has agreed to even see from the House? It takes BOTH houses to create bills and pass them. Reid has refused to even consider bills from the House.

the more taxes obummer levies on the liberals the funnier it will get.

henry-waxman-nostrils1.jpg

Democrat Henry Waxman (pig-man)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG81Bvyzi6w]Kramer meets the Pigman - YouTube[/ame]

Waxman clueless about his crap & trade bill: “You’re asking me?!”

Democrat Henry Waxman, primary sponsor of the radical cap&trade/national eco-tax bill in the House, can’t answer basic questions about the legislation’s details. And his speed-reader wasn’t around to bring old Waxy up to speed in time to rescue him from this gasbaggy gaffe.

“You’re asking me?”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcq0Lxffwc]Rep. Waxman: "I don't know the details. I rely on the scientists." - YouTube[/ame]

Waxman clueless about his cap&trade bill: “You’re asking me?!” - Google Search

...:D

Thought you guys wanted to cut the deficit?

Cutting the deficit is great. But not as good as not spending like a dum fuck with a fresh EBT card.
And of course it's easy to spend like a drunken hooker when your constituents dont have to pay it back. Unfortunately people who actually contribute to our country do.
Isn't America great?

I thought the house passed that bill in 2009-2010?

Isn't America great?

I thought the house passed that bill in 2009-2010?

I thought it got shot down. It's a carbon tax and obongo's friends would get waivers like they did on healthcare. We the people will pay for all this BULL SHIT...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6FSy6EKrM]The Story of Cap & Trade (2009) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-october-5-2009/carbon-copout

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back