Obama Live Town Hall On "Guns In America": January 7, 2016 (8:00 PM ET)

What do the police use to defend themselves from these murdering raping criminal scum? Yes semi-automatic weapons. So why in the hell should I be limited to a single shot bolt action hunting rifle? And there you have it, suck on it gun control creeps.

Hosted by CNN at 8:00 pm ET from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

Reportedly, the NRA has refused to participate - although NRA members will participate.

CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

He needs something to crow about for the State of the Union address:

View attachment 59119

It's nice to have a president who can walk and chew gum at the same time - multitask.

Yep he can fail at multiple things simultaneously he's proved that. Ever heard of the word "priorities"?

What has he failed at? Isn't he keeping your stupid ass safe?

What do the police use to defend themselves from these murdering raping criminal scum? Yes semi-automatic weapons. So why in the hell should I be limited to a single shot bolt action hunting rifle? And there you have it, suck on it gun control creeps.

Living in fear must be hell. I feel sorry for you.

Hosted by CNN at 8:00 pm ET from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

Reportedly, the NRA has refused to participate - although NRA members will participate.

CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

He needs something to crow about for the State of the Union address:

View attachment 59119

It's nice to have a president who can walk and chew gum at the same time - multitask.

Yep he can fail at multiple things simultaneously he's proved that. Ever heard of the word "priorities"?

What has he failed at? Isn't he keeping your stupid ass safe?

He's failed you for one, look how screwed up you are for listening to his nonsense.

I live in the real world where the police can't just magically teleport to your house and save you from an intruder. Do you have a clue how long it will take them to arrive, even assuming you have a chance to call 911?

Invite only townhall. How Stalinistic.

The NRA refused to attend. Weren't NRA members there? So, what's your point?
Some townhall. Stacking the audience. Bet they were provided questions to ask. Hillary loves to do that too.

Stacking the audience? Give us some "credible" proof of your claim? Also, why did the NRA refuse to attend? Cowards!

Why would they, he and the rest of you regressives have been demonizing them for years? He has shown them and their members zero respect, why should they show any respect for him by showing up?

I live in the real world where the police can't just magically teleport to your house and save you from an intruder. Do you have a clue how long it will take them to arrive, even assuming you have a chance to call 911?

A good combat 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot is enough firepower.

Living in fear must be hell.
Must be easy for you to say living in a Teepee smoking drug laced peace pipes.

Some townhall. Stacking the audience. Bet they were provided questions to ask. Hillary loves to do that too.

Stacking the audience? Give us some "credible" proof of your claim? Also, why did the NRA refuse to attend? Cowards!

Why would they, he and the rest of you regressives have been demonizing them for years? He has shown them and their members zero respect, why should they show any respect for him by showing up?

They are demons!

Sparky, your racist shit won't work on me.

When Lahkota

A good combat 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot is enough firepower.

Sure when the crazy fuck who broke in is using your wife as a shield good luck with that. /eyeroll

They are demons!

Really, it's people like you that convinced me to become a life member just last month. Didn't know you were such a good recruiter for them, did ya?

When Lahkota

These idiots think it can never happen to them, its already happened to me twice, there won't be a third time. Neither time did the police magically appear and save me.

When Lahkota

These idiots think it can never happen to them, its already happened to me twice, there won't be a third time. Neither time did the police magically appear and save me.
Once is too many BluesLegend. You have to be ready for the unexpected and always be aware using common sense. You're right though, they never think it can never happen to them. Their naiveness is their impending doom if it ever happens.

Not one law Obungles is proposing would have stopped any recent mass shootings....not a one

What about all the other shootings? Most shootings don't happen in "mass" shootings.

If a criminal wants a gun a criminal will get a gun. It's just that simple

Yeah, and if a speeder wants to exceed the speed limit s/he will do it. It's just that simple. So, should we just do away with all motor vehicle laws because a few break them? Don't you feel safer on the highways WITH motor vehicles laws? How would you feel WITHOUT them?

Just stop fool, you're not going to sell anyone on Obama's gun grabbing. Go watch the asshole, maybe he'll bawl like a pussy again

Yeah, bawl like a pussy - because he cares!

sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-12.jpg

Using dead children is low....very low. From what I'm reading your Dear Leader was made to look like the foolish tool he was at hes little attention seeking meeting. Best remark? Why don't you enforce existing gun laws? BOOM!

Citing debunked studies, presenting extremely misleading statistics... while selling guns to terrorist, at the same time whining how we need more background checks.

Can't wait to get this regressive-in-chief out of office. Things like truth are a foreign concept to him.

Per capita, the city of Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate in 2015. Yet, democrat lawmakers said President Obama's executive order would have no effect on concerned gun owners, because they are among the states with the most strict gun laws.

I somehow doubt Obama will be citing that as an example of what can be accomplished through tough gun regulations. Oooops

Per capita, Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate

Why can't you gun nutters stop whining and pass universal background checks? Or are you just too afraid of the bogeyman government to do something so easy and simple? Now, before some NaziCon gun nut starts regurgitating the same old shit - remember our motor vehicle laws and why we have them - even though they don't prevent all violators.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Columbine School Shooting

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

When Obama spoke to the media about enacting Executive Order, he used Sandy Hook as one of the tragedies he was looking to prevent. I just used two examples of the most well know tragedies in America, Sandy Hook being one. The point made is a criminal makes it a point to work around the law, whether acquiring a gun through another individual or outside of gunshops to where they can't be traced. Only law abiding citizens go through tedious background checks, which is why you have no explanation to Baltimore's record homicide rate despite being among those states with the tightest strict gun regulations.

Forum List

Back