Obama Live Town Hall On "Guns In America": January 7, 2016 (8:00 PM ET)

I have a good friend who is visiting for a couple days. He is an avid NRA gun nut and hunter. Although he is well off financially, he lives totally off the grid in a cabin he built 20 plus years ago on top of the Allegheny Mountains - complete with outhouse, wood stove, and no running water or electricity. I asked him what he wanted to watch on TV tonight, and gave him 3 choices: Obama "Guns in America" town hall, Wild West Alaska, or Whispering Smith (a western starring Alan Ladd)? He said anything but Obama. So, we agreed on Whispering Smith.

So wait....you didnt just say you and another brave were going to be snuggling on the buffalo rug watching movies did you?
Please tell me this has nothing to do with mountains,broken backs and cowboys.......

No, that's not what I said. So much for your reading comprehension skills - and ignorant mind.

It's not that.....I just like fucking with you.
I think it has something to do with a deep down comedic bone I have when I think of indians.
Y'all motherfuckers are just funny...

Yeah, we feel the same way about ignorant white trash.

High liven on the res......
upload_2016-1-7_22-2-49.png

Why can't you gun nutters stop whining and pass universal background checks? Or are you just too afraid of the bogeyman government to do something so easy and simple? Now, before some NaziCon gun nut starts regurgitating the same old shit - remember our motor vehicle laws and why we have them - even though they don't prevent all violators.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Columbine School Shooting

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

Score one for pokahauntass!!!!!
Most of them are committed by crack heads in the ghetto.

Yeah, with guns fed to them from manufacturers/dealers - facilitated by the NRA gunrunners.

I have a good friend who is visiting for a couple days. He is an avid NRA gun nut and hunter. Although he is well off financially, he lives totally off the grid in a cabin he built 20 plus years ago on top of the Allegheny Mountains - complete with outhouse, wood stove, and no running water or electricity. I asked him what he wanted to watch on TV tonight, and gave him 3 choices: Obama "Guns in America" town hall, Wild West Alaska, or Whispering Smith (a western starring Alan Ladd)? He said anything but Obama. So, we agreed on Whispering Smith.

So wait....you didnt just say you and another brave were going to be snuggling on the buffalo rug watching movies did you?
Please tell me this has nothing to do with mountains,broken backs and cowboys.......

No, that's not what I said. So much for your reading comprehension skills - and ignorant mind.

It's not that.....I just like fucking with you.
I think it has something to do with a deep down comedic bone I have when I think of indians.
Y'all motherfuckers are just funny...

Yeah, we feel the same way about ignorant white trash.

High liven on the res......
View attachment 59173

Although your level of ignorance is commendable - you are obviously at least 100 IQ points too low to light my rockets.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

Yeah, with guns fed to them from manufacturers/dealers - facilitated by the NRA gunrunners.

Why does this remind me of an old saying about selling guns to the indians....?
Cool...I agree!! No more selling guns to savages!!!

We don't need any more, thank you.

I agree...whiskey and suicide are doing a fine job without the help of boom sticks.

I agree...whiskey and suicide are doing a fine job without the help of boom sticks.

Yeah, sounds like you can relate.

Smart guy, he didn't miss a thing. It was all typical lecturing maobama. Pretending to be the sole arbiter to define what is common sense, meaningful, responsible, or any other positive adjective you want to throw in front of gun regulations. Refused to answer direct question, refused to define what his new guidance on doing business meant, just his normal condescending self. What a waste of good air.

Actually the discussion panel after was better than the event itself.

Yeah, sounds like you can relate.

Hah....I use the Google.

Smart guy, he didn't miss a thing. It was all typical lecturing maobama. Pretending to be the sole arbiter to define what is common sense, meaningful, responsible, or any other positive adjective you want to throw in front of gun regulations. Refused to answer direct question, refused to define what his new guidance on doing business meant, just his normal condescending self. What a waste of good air.

You must excuse me for waiting for a more reliable report on the meeting.

Invite only townhall. How Stalinistic.

The NRA refused to attend. Weren't NRA members there? So, what's your point?
Some townhall. Stacking the audience. Bet they were provided questions to ask. Hillary loves to do that too.

Stacking the audience? Give us some "credible" proof of your claim? Also, why did the NRA refuse to attend? Cowards!

You must excuse me for waiting for a more reliable report on the meeting.

You mean you'll wait to hear form someone that shares your bias.

Hosted by CNN at 8:00 pm ET from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

Reportedly, the NRA has refused to participate - although NRA members will participate.

CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

He needs something to crow about for the State of the Union address:

View attachment 59119

It's nice to have a president who can walk and chew gum at the same time - multitask.

Yep he can fail at multiple things simultaneously he's proved that. Ever heard of the word "priorities"?

Forum List

Back