Obama library design panned as giant toe towering above putt putt course

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Obamaā€™s architects have revealed a proposed design of his presidential library, which critics promptly blasted as a ā€œgiant toeā€ towering above a ā€œputt-putt course.ā€
Obama Library Design Panned as ā€˜Giant Toe Towering Above Putt-Putt Courseā€™
---------------------------------------------------

Oh and the people are complaining about this useless bottom feeder and the cost of this hypocrites so called library.
He used you dumbasses hard working dollars to built this as he skimmed a few million off the top and put it in his pocket.

Thatā€™s funny. Here is the original article, from the Chicago Tribune-

Please, Mr. Obama, skip the test kitchen, make it a museum
Mr. President, Iā€™ve got to tell you: The renderings for your museum are ā€œlittle plans,ā€ more likely to congeal than stir blood.

Community groups worry about losing acres of Jackson Park to the site of your museum.

My problem isnā€™t the design, though the centerpiece is a tower, heavy around the midsection and tapering to a narrow top and bottom. To me, it evokes a soft-boiled egg in a giant eggcup.

• Banned
Thatā€™s funny. Here is the original article, from the Chicago Tribune-

Please, Mr. Obama, skip the test kitchen, make it a museum
Mr. President, Iā€™ve got to tell you: The renderings for your museum are ā€œlittle plans,ā€ more likely to congeal than stir blood.

Community groups worry about losing acres of Jackson Park to the site of your museum.

My problem isnā€™t the design, though the centerpiece is a tower, heavy around the midsection and tapering to a narrow top and bottom. To me, it evokes a soft-boiled egg in a giant eggcup.

They mention it =====>
One critic in particular, the Chicago Tribuneā€™s Ron Grossman, also lambasted the libraryā€™s proposed ā€œtest kitchenā€ and ā€œyoga studio,ā€ suggesting that Obama is trying to rebrand his legacy as a ā€œhealthy-eating and meditation-advocating president.ā€

It looks like an old barn, which is appropriate. Even the faculty says it sucks.

f258fcc241c240cba16f11f0e679bb0d.jpg

Forum List

Back