Obama leaves 4 Americans behind in Iran as he makes a deal with the Devil.

Obama is closing in on Buchanan for Worst President in U.S. History.

I suspect this appeasement towards the Iran Terror Regime will result in a higher body count than Buchanan's, which will secure Obama his 1st place spot on the Worst list.

• Banned
Obama & Kerry are despicable. This was the time to get them out. I hope congress tells Obama to fuck off with this deal.
how did they become prisoners of iran?

sometimes you pay the price for your choices.
Irrelevant
Obama's first job is the protection of every American. Apparently every American but the 4 in Iran and Kate in California

Obama & Kerry are despicable. This was the time to get them out. I hope congress tells Obama to fuck off with this deal.

"The House Foreign Affairs Committee on Tuesday called on Iran to release three Americans imprisoned there, including a Washington Post reporter, and provide information on a fourth who is missing.

After hearing from relatives frustrated that the fate of the four is not a central part of nuclear negotiations with Iran, most committee members said they would not support an agreement without freedom for the jailed Americans."

Families of U.S. citizens held or missing in Iran testify on Capitol Hill - The Washington Post

one-click-checkout.png

Kneepads.jpg

Time to reorder your Obama Kneepads, Fluffer

Irrelevant
Obama's first job is the protection of every American. Apparently every American but the 4 in Iran and Kate in California
Shit happens...have you been able to shield you family from every catastrophe?

Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent who disappeared in Iran in 2007 while working as a contract employee for the CIA.

yeah we need to save his ass...why do espianoge work if you fear imprisonment or death?

I am sure you people hate Oblama for getting back Berghdal...

Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent who disappeared in Iran in 2007 while working as a contract employee for the CIA.

yeah we need to save his ass...why do espianoge work if you fear imprisonment or death>

Berghdal was a fucking Jihadists who left to join Al Qaeda

It's called a nuclear deal for a reason, not a negotiation for American dumbshitz in Iran that know better..

yeah we need to save his ass...why do espianoge work if you fear imprisonment or death>

Berghdal was a fucking Jihadists who left to join Al Qaeda
See, I knew it, but you have no proof ..

yeah we need to save his ass...why do espianoge work if you fear imprisonment or death?

I'm sure as a dumbfuck you see him as worthy of saving & the ones in Iran as expendable

Dumbass liberals

I'm sure as a dumbfuck you see him as worthy of saving & the ones in Iran as expendable

Dumbass liberals
No I am not drawing a comparison, but you bleeding heart Oblama hater's make yourself hypocrites the whey you carry on...

Forum List

Back