Obama leaves 4 Americans behind in Iran as he makes a deal with the Devil.

Obama & Kerry are despicable. This was the time to get them out. I hope congress tells Obama to fuck off with this deal.
how did they become prisoners of iran?

sometimes you pay the price for your choices.
Irrelevant
Obama's first job is the protection of every American. Apparently every American but the 4 in Iran and Kate in California

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

I AM NOT AN OBAMA SUPPORTER BY ANY MEANS

BUT FAIL TO SEE WHY THE DEAL IS NOT IN THE AMERICANS BEST INTEREST

Obama & Kerry are despicable. This was the time to get them out. I hope congress tells Obama to fuck off with this deal.

Most likely CIA operatives, it's always a good thing to know what the shitheads of this world are up to.

In any case, it's despicable of this president to leave them hanging like that. Obama far surpasses the ineptitude of Carter or Buchanan and I for one will be glad when he's no more than a footnote in history.

Irrelevant
Obama's first job is the protection of every American. Apparently every American but the 4 in Iran and Kate in California

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

It's Iran stupidfuck. Do you fail to see your face in the mirror as well?

Most likely CIA operatives, it's always a good thing to know what the shitheads of this world are up to.

In any case, it's despicable of this president to leave them hanging like that. Obama far surpasses the ineptitude of Carter or Buchanan and I for one will be glad when he's no more than a footnote in history.
You people fail to realize that the process is long, boring and tedious...Theses people put themselves in a dangerous place and knew it.They will be taken care of just not in a drop of a hat...

Irrelevant

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

Did you know Britain invaded the US and killed US citizens and soldiers? Yet look at us today, all kinds of agreements, pacts and treatise...

Irrelevant
i'm sorry, but the fate of 4 people that enter a dangerous country willingly should not be a deciding factor in a deal that makes all americans safer.

Irrelevant

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

Did you know Britain invaded the US and killed US citizens and soldiers? Yet look at us today, all kinds of agreements, pacts and treatise...

Irrelevant
i'm sorry, but the fate of 4 people that enter a dangerous country willingly should not be a deciding factor in a deal that makes all americans safer.

Where are you hearing that this deal "makes all American safer"? Iran is about to have $100 billion of oil revenues released and is also wanting the ending of the UN arms embargo against them. They have both armed and trained terrorists who have taken the lives of American soldiers, and those terrorist factions they've armed and trained, ahave murdered not only Israeli civilians, but other innocent civilians in terrorist attacks.

Who is feeding you people those lies?

Gramps, you simply don't git it. Two words: horse shit. One, we will get those folks back. Eisenhower and Nixon, between the two of them, left thousands of MIAs and prisoners behind in Korea and Vietnam.

Iran is nothing of the sort.

You don't even know what is in the agreement, do you?

Gramps, you simply don't git it. Two words: horse shit. One, we will get those folks back. Eisenhower and Nixon, between the two of them, left thousands of MIAs and prisoners behind in Korea and Vietnam.

Your hero FDR left US GI's in Uncle Joe Stalin's Death Camps

Irrelevant

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

MR CUM SWALLOWER, SIR:

IDENTIFY ONE COUNTRY WHICH IRAN HAS INVADED?

THE US IN THE OTHER HAND HAS:

1- deposed its duly elected leader in 1954

2- installed the Shah who quickly murdered thousands of Iranians

3- Mssgers Reagan and Rumfilled armed Iraq so that it would invade Iran

4- shot down Iranian CIVILIAN aircraft

so stfu , you miserable piece of shit

You don't know what's in the agreement. It leaves intact thousands of currently operating centrifuges. Nor does it require them to shut down their heavy water plants. Does it stop their ongoing ICBM program? Nope. Have the Iranians been required to stop funding terrorists organizations like Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al-Qaeda? Nope.

Right now, there are thousands of Iranians laughing at you, chump.

Irrelevant
That sounds surprisingly close to the excuse for releasing 4 terrorists. Did that deal make America safer?

Obama can do know wrong it seems

Irrelevant

MR DINGLE BERRY , SIR

MR CUM SWALLOWER, SIR:

IDENTIFY ONE COUNTRY WHICH IRAN HAS INVADED?

THE US IN THE OTHER HAND HAS:

1- deposed its duly elected leader in 1954

2- installed the Shah who quickly murdered thousands of Iranians

3- Mssgers Reagan and Rumfilled armed Iraq so that it would invade Iran

4- shot down Iranian CIVILIAN aircraft

so stfu , you miserable piece of shit
If you continue to post like a child you can join fake Jake in the losers lobby. Aka ignore

Irrelevant
That sounds surprisingly close to the excuse for releasing 4 terrorists. Did that deal make America safer?

i guess i feel we have different obligations to the military personnel we send to a country than we do to a pastor who decides to enter a country for his own reasons.

Gramps runs and hides in the Ignore room because he knows the four prisoners are not like the tens of thousand we left behind in Korea and Vietnam under Eisenhower and Nixon.

Correll, I suggest you read the document because you are babbling right now. This deal is far better than going down the road to having to war on Iran. You understand the time table? You understand the real time inspections? You understand if Iran breaks it the sanctions will be screwed down even tighter.

Why are you being a low-information tool simply because you don't like Obama?

You two would rather have an Iran that would have nukes within a year is one conclusion. You want war with Iran is another conclusion

Irrelevant

i guess i feel we have different obligations to the military personnel we send to a country than we do to a pastor who decides to enter a country for his own reasons.
I see

In your mind a traitor>a man spreading the word of peace

Reevaluate your position

Irrelevant

I see

Reevaluate your position
in my mind we sent berghdahl to war and had an obligation to bring him back.

nodoby sent the preacher. he chose to cross iran's border. there are consequences for that.

Irrelevant

I see

Reevaluate your position
in my mind we sent berghdahl to war and had an obligation to bring him back.

nodoby sent the preacher. he chose to cross iran's border. there are consequences for that.
That piece of shit walked away from his post. His actions cost American lives. Our obligation to him ended the moment he deserted.

Forum List

Back